Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Audi News Blog

1. Rendered Speculation: 2011 Audi R18 Race Livery Found on Facebook

Audi may have pulled the wraps off of its 2011 Audi R18 racer weeks ago but we've only seen it thus far in exposed black carbon. Audi Sport typically doesn't reveal its new race liveries until the earliest race weekends, especially for a new car so we know that the black car we have all seen will eventually be painted and likely in the usual mix of silver, red, black, ...
    2. Audi Super Bowl Ad Presence to Integrate Heavily into Social Media - Facebook & Twitter

Several weeks ago Audi USA did confirm that it will launch a commercial ad campaign around this year's NFL Super Bowl. In the past Audi has run high-visibility ads such as the Godfather inspired new luxury R8 piece, the time-warping Jason Statham A6 3.0T commercial and last year's controversial Green Police A3 TDI spot. Just which car Audi will push in the 2011 spot remains to be seen but USA Today ...
    3. Audi TT RS Practically a Go for America Suggests Official AoA Petition + Our Own Intel with Projected Price

Audi has launched a petition for American consumers to gauge reaction and measure demand for the 350 hp Audi TT RS. We've known Audi of America is VERY serious about adding this car to its lineup and has been considering it for a while and this new social media blast to try to gain a measure for the number of hand raisers is a very good sign. Even better is their next step in producing a few video shorts via the Audi of America ...
    4. Ready for Takeoff: Prepping for Fourtitude Le Mans Coverage and Social Media Correspondence for Audi

I've just finished packing my gear and am ready to go. The flight out of Dulles tomorrow will take me to Paris and then it's a quick blast down to Le Mans on the TGV high speed rail. Le Mans week has arrived and we're excited about the prospects. As is the usual here on Fourtitude we'll be covering the exploits of Audi Sport, Team Kolles and their Audi R10 TDIs, the Audi-powered Spyker and the Japanese JLOC Lamborghini. ...