Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by George@Fourtitude
      My source told me Papaya. I agree, it looks more like Solar than Papaya, though that could be the camera phone's natural tendancy to saturate. I'll inquire to see if he can get more solid intel. Our contact is the only one who saw it in person and would likely know the difference... but I'll ask.
      I'm going to check with quattro GmbH. I doubt they've built many RS 4s yet. Identifying this specific car shouldn't be that hard.
      Quote Originally Posted by R5T
      What make this "Papaya Orange" ??? and not "Solar Orange" ???.
      My source told me Papaya. I agree, it looks more like Solar than Papaya, though that could be the camera phone's natural tendancy to saturate. I'll inquire to see if he can get more solid intel. Our contact is the only one who saw it in person and would likely know the difference... but I'll ask.
      What make this "Papaya Orange" ??? and not "Solar Orange" ???.
      Quote Originally Posted by chewym
      Press release also very briefly talks about the new 2.0T with the port and direct injection and the integrated exhaust manifold, do you know when that is coming to the US?
      I don't know. I will ask. My guess is that it will be change that goes into effect with MY2013 for the USA because that's about the time we get this facelift as well as all the other B8 product plus A6 2.0 TFSI.
      Press release also very briefly talks about the new 2.0T with the port and direct injection and the integrated exhaust manifold, do you know when that is coming to the US?
      Fairly subtle updates all around... more importantly when does the 3.0TDI show up?
      Quote Originally Posted by squishacorn
      The hood vent?
      I was gonna say. I guess the batteries need some cooling, but not nearly as much as an IC engine... therefore not requiring the huge drag-inducing opening at the front of the car. AC Condenser, maybe.... ?
      The hood vent?
      can't wait to see what this partnership creates!
      Quote Originally Posted by paul99
      any more photos
      No, that's it. A source of ours who works near the Audi Forum had a chance to snap them. We'll ask them if he can get any more if he sees it again.
      any more photos
      Size wise you mean, because you can't order these wheels for the RS5.
      size-wise.
      Glad to hear you guys will be covering Ducati news now as well.
      I wonder what size and offset those wheels have.
      If I had to guess I'd say they're the same as the 20-inch wheel option on RS 5.
      I wonder what size and offset those wheels have.
      It would seem to me that there is an even larger mobility play at-hand between Audi and Ducati. As fuel gets to be more and more expensive along with many new emerging markets wanting cheaper (read: cheaper to own, operate, fuel and insure) transportation one thinks of small-displacement motorcycles, scooters and motor-assisted bicycles.

While I don't think of a Ducati-labeled bicycle would really be a big seller I can see a word filled with premium economy transportation vehicles powered by efficient gas motors and eventually plug-in battery powered performance motorcycles.
      I used to love to go to Battley's and see their awesome vintage Italian bikes on the top concours of their store. I am glad to see that they are still growing!
      I'd make the RS 4 and 6 avants and the RS 3 5 and 7 sedan(coupe)
      But then I don't run audi because If I did there would already be etron and tdi variants for nearly everything and I'd have greenlit a limited run of CQ from the quattro concept
    Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast