Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Audi News Blog

On Location: Glut Orange Audi RS 4 at Audi Forum Ingolstadt

Rate this Entry

Our contact in Ingolstadt spotted another very interesting car parked in a top executive spot at building A50 on the piazza of the Audi Forum Ingolstadt today. Painted the very eye-catching Glut Orange, the car also features other special details such as ceramic brakes and an Audi Exclusive interior with orange stitching and even orange seatbelts.

Near as we can tell, this is the first RS 4 we've seen that's not been painted red and just the second we've seen in the wild.

Editor's Note: Yes, we know the photos say Papaya Orange. Our original intel on the car suggested this but we've confirmed the color with quattro GmbH directly (who hasn't built a whole lot of these yet) and we're told it's Glut for all you Audi Exclusive watchers out there.

See the other photos below.

Comments

What make this "Papaya Orange" ??? and not "Solar Orange" ???.
      Quote Originally Posted by R5T
      What make this "Papaya Orange" ??? and not "Solar Orange" ???.
      My source told me Papaya. I agree, it looks more like Solar than Papaya, though that could be the camera phone's natural tendancy to saturate. I'll inquire to see if he can get more solid intel. Our contact is the only one who saw it in person and would likely know the difference... but I'll ask.
      Quote Originally Posted by George@Fourtitude
      My source told me Papaya. I agree, it looks more like Solar than Papaya, though that could be the camera phone's natural tendancy to saturate. I'll inquire to see if he can get more solid intel. Our contact is the only one who saw it in person and would likely know the difference... but I'll ask.
      I'm going to check with quattro GmbH. I doubt they've built many RS 4s yet. Identifying this specific car shouldn't be that hard.
      I really like the orange seat belts and stitching.
      I'm going to check with quattro GmbH. I doubt they've built many RS 4s yet. Identifying this specific car shouldn't be that hard.
      car looks great and thanks for sharing but George can I get a little help with the contact info for quattro gmbh please as I have a friend who will be ordering a car in that color and need to confirm thepaint code, unless you have that also?

thanks very much
      Quote Originally Posted by ultrasporty
      car looks great and thanks for sharing but George can I get a little help with the contact info for quattro gmbh please as I have a friend who will be ordering a car in that color and need to confirm thepaint code, unless you have that also?

thanks very much
      The Audi Exclusive representative in the USA is Erin Goward. Email me with questions and I'll forward it to her. George (at) fourtitude.com
      The Audi Exclusive representative in the USA is Erin Goward. Email me with questions and I'll forward it to her. George (at) fourtitude.com
      thanks George, sent you an email a few days back. Any ideas? Our dealer is no help. Thanks
      Any chance for the new RS4 in north america ???
      Quote Originally Posted by Odass
      Any chance for the new RS4 in north america ???
      Chance? Yes. Plans? Not currently.

From what we've been told Audi AG wanted Audi of America to commit to more volume than they were comfortable with in order to make it happen. If the car doesn't sell well in Europe, this outlook can and likely will change. With a weakening economy in Europe, this isn't entirely unlikely but that's still far, far from a sure thing.
      ====== [url]http://www.**************[/url] ======
      Hello!! Fashion,low price,the good shopping places,
      free shipping and quantity discount,
      Air/jordan/shoes(1-24) $40,
      Air/max/shoes $41,
      Nike/shox/shoes $40,
      Air/Force/one $40,
      Nike/Dunk/Shoes $42,
      handbags $40,
      Jeans $39,
      T-Shirt $20,
      belt $18, sunglasses $16,