Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Audi News Blog

More Next-Gen Audi A6 Test Mule Spy Photos Surface

Rate this Entry

With the Audi A7 now revealed, Ingolstadt continues on with an aggressive new product rollout strategy and next up is the next-generation Audi A6. The so-called C7 generation car will share similar size and thus component set of Audi's modular longitudinal chassis set (MLB) and, as you can see here, may be heavily disguised but appears very close to production.

Check out more photos at AutoWeek.nl. Thanks Hans Z and Teg M for the tips.

Full Story

Comments

Hmmm... overall doesn't look that different from the C6 except for the A7 Sportback Concept headlights and drooping tornado line ala A4.

Will the new A6 be shown at Paris or Geneva?
      Taillights look a bit B6/C5ish shapewise. I'd hope there is a portion covered up on the trunklid but i don't think so. I do like the turn signal in the last pic though
      Quote Originally Posted by QUATTR0
      Hmmm... overall doesn't look that different from the C6 except for the A7 Sportback Concept headlights and drooping tornado line ala A4.

Will the new A6 be shown at Paris or Geneva?
      Doubtful. A7 is expected to bow at Paris. My guess is one of the winter shows like Detroit or more likely Geneva.
      Quote Originally Posted by the_mizarc
      Taillights look a bit B6/C5ish shapewise. I'd hope there is a portion covered up on the trunklid but i don't think so. I do like the turn signal in the last pic though
      There's red tape above the taillights at the corners to make it look like a C5. Count on slim horizontal taillights as it's becoming an Audi design trend.