Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Audi News Blog

Video: GoRemy 'Saudis in Audis' Rap Video Going Viral on YouTube, Available on iTunes

Rating: 8 votes, 4.75 average.

McLean, VA based comedian GoRemy has just published his latest album entitled [i]The Falafel Album[/b] and we're particularly enjoying one cut on it entitled Saudis in Audis. Remy's become pretty well known, having appeared on MTV, Best Week Ever, CNN, Fox News, ABC News, Anderson Cooper 360 and more.

Watch his video then click the links below for his website or buy the cut and others from his new album on iTunes.

GoRemy.com

GoRemy on iTunes

Comments

So you guys blog about how funny the video is but moderators lock and hole the thread about it in TCL?
      Oh man that was great. thanks for the Friday laugh
      Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
      So you guys blog about how funny the video is but moderators lock and hole the thread about it in TCL?
      uuhhhhh...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ghlight=saudis

what are you talking about? thread is open & was not in the hole

please take off the tinfoil cap
      Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
      I think Bill just responded but I don't pick and choose what ever mod does. These forums are networked between several websites including me publishing from Fourtitude and not all content choices apply between all sites.
      I could have sworn I saw a "lock" icon on that thread the other day... My bad.