Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Audi News Blog

See the LA Auto Show Free Thanks to Audi of America, Four Pairs of Passes for Fourtitude Readers

Rate this Entry

Marking one of the last major auto shows of the year, the Los Angeles Auto Show opens its doors this week to journalists (Wed. and Thurs.) and to the general public on Friday November 19 through Tuesday November 23.

Audi of America has been kind enough to share four pairs of passes to the LA Auto Show specifically for Fourtitude readers and good for the public days outlined above. We're going to pass these out on a first come, first served basis. Please don't take them if you don't think you can use them (i.e. won't be in L.A. during this time period, etc.).

If you'd like a pair of passes (1 pair per person), please post a response to this blog entry. The first four responses inquiring about passes will receive one pair.

Given the Audi Q5 hybrid was just shown last week to members of the press in Germany, we did inquire about expected "star cars" that will be seen in the Audi stand. We've received these confirmations.

1. Audi quattro Concept - US Premiere (seen above)
    2. Audi R8 GT - US Premiere
    3. Audi A7 - US Premiere

Comments

Sweet! Would love those tickets
      Would like the opportunity to go....
      Hi guys. Check your Personal Messages within our system. I've sent you a message. You've got the first two pairs.
      Pick me can't wait for the LA Auto Show!
      I would love to go to LA!
      i'm in LA, pick me!
      Hi George,
      Am I too late to the party? I'm in LA and will go.
      Thanks,
      Joey
      Okay, looks like they'll go to cursedthing, andrewcooke71, JorgeR8 and A4Jetta. Right now I only have a shipping address for andrewcooke71 but I've emailed everyone else. Please send me your mailing address (don't post here) as per the email I sent you and I'll make sure we get a set sent out to you. If I don't hear back from any of these four then I'll go down the list from there. Thanks guys.
      Quote Originally Posted by George@Fourtitude
      Okay, looks like they'll go to cursedthing, andrewcooke71, JorgeR8 and A4Jetta. Right now I only have a shipping address for andrewcooke71 but I've emailed everyone else. Please send me your mailing address (don't post here) as per the email I sent you and I'll make sure we get a set sent out to you. If I don't hear back from any of these four then I'll go down the list from there. Thanks guys.

I'm going - the quattro concept - too cool to pass on. In case someone passes on the tickets - i'm joining the line!
      Can I still get in? email: victor.rivilla@launchtechusa.com

Thanks George!
      Quote Originally Posted by victorr
      Can I still get in? email: victor.rivilla@launchtechusa.com

Thanks George!
      We've given two out to the first two responders and are waiting to hear back from the second two. If I don't hear back by this afternoon then we'll give them to the next two, and so on.
      I'd love to go dkim40@yahoo.com
      Just came back from the show... thanks for the tickets George!

A bit disappointed to not be able to sit in the A7... but it was gorgeous in person, lower, longer, and wider than in pictures.

The quattro concept and Pikes Peak TT were no shows. Where did they go?

The R8 GT was awesome though...
      Quote Originally Posted by QUATTR0
      Just came back from the show... thanks for the tickets George!

A bit disappointed to not be able to sit in the A7... but it was gorgeous in person, lower, longer, and wider than in pictures.

The quattro concept and Pikes Peak TT were no shows. Where did they go?

The R8 GT was awesome though...
      Not sure about the concept. I believe it will remain in California for at least another week or two but am unclear why it's not on the show stand.