Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Audi News Blog

Hey Clevelanders, Want to Join Audi Exclusive Preview of Cleveland Auto Show Saturday?

Rate this Entry

Audi and the Audi Club of North America will be holding an exclusive preview of the Cleveland Auto Show this Saturday at 9AM (public show opens at 11AM). This is a great way to see a show without the crowds and Audi has been kind enough to share 10 slots with us. We're going to give this to the first people who email us at george(at) fourtitude.com and provide us first and last name of you and (if applicable) first and last name of up to 1 guest plus email addresses for both individuals.

I will respond to you with confirmation if you are on the list. Please make sure to include all information because I'll give them out to the first respondents with info requested (first and last names, emails).

DETAILS
    2012 Cleveland Auto Show
    Audi Club Exclusive Preview
    Saturday, February 25, 2012
    9:00AM (Show opens to the public at 11:00AM)
    International Exposition Center
    One I-X Center Drive
    Cleveland, OH 44135

I need these by end of business today so please send over ASAP. Again, we have 10 slots so if five people each with guest RSVP then we're filled. Thanks guys and enjoy the show.

Comments

Looking forward to seeing anyone from the forums there tomorrow morning!
      Quote Originally Posted by Travis Grundke
      Looking forward to seeing anyone from the forums there tomorrow morning!
      I won't be attending as I'm way over in PA but have a good time. We'll have 11 people there in addition to the ACNA member group.