Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Audi News Blog

Hey Dallas, Want to Join Exclusive Audi Owner Preview of Dallas Auto Show Saturday March 24? Act FAST!

Rate this Entry

Audi and the Audi Club of North America will be holding an exclusive preview of the Dallas Auto Show Saturday March 24 at 9AM (public show opens at 10AM). This is a great way to see a show without the crowds and Audi has been kind enough to share 10 slots with us. We're going to give this to the first people who email us at george(at) fourtitude.com and provide us first and last name of you and (if applicable) first and last name of up to 1 guest plus email addresses for both individuals.

[b]NOTE: You Need to act fast. We need the names by end of business today EST (in two hours). My apologies for the last minute nature but we've been swamped this week and this was the earliest we were able to post.

I will respond to you with confirmation if you are on the list. Please make sure to include all information because I will give them out to the first respondents with info requested (first and last names, emails).

2012 Dallas Auto Show Exclusive Preview
    Saturday, March 24, 2012
    9:00AM (Show opens to the public at 10:00AM)
    Dallas Convention Center
    650 S. Griffin Street
    Dallas, TX 75202

I need these by 5PM EST (March 22) today so please send over ASAP. Again, we have 10 slots so if five people each with guest RSVP then we're filled. Thanks guys and enjoy the show.

Comments

This is a perfect opportunity to tell Audi North America that it would be a good idea to bring back some Avants and the new MQB A3 in a hatchback. Really want to buy a new one but not if it's going to be a sedan. :-( thanks George! You rock... :-)
      Quote Originally Posted by djdub
      This is a perfect opportunity to tell Audi North America that it would be a good idea to bring back some Avants and the new MQB A3 in a hatchback. Really want to buy a new one but not if it's going to be a sedan. :-( thanks George! You rock... :-)
      Thanks. I hope it all went well.