Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Audi News Blog

14 Passes to the New York Auto Show (Good Apr 6-15) Available to First Audi Fans to Respond

Rate this Entry

Fourtitude will be covering the media days at the New York Auto Show this week from Wed-Thurs, AND we've got 14 passes to give away to our readers courtesy of Audi.

Public days for the New York Auto Show (http://www.autoshowny.com) run April 6-15 and these passes will get you in during that time period.

Since we have 14, we'll be giving these away in pairs of two so that recipients can attend with a guest. That makes seven pairs available and we'll give them to the first Audi enthusiasts who email me at george (at) fourtitude.com. Please include your name and a mailing address where I can send you the passes.

Passes will be mailed today or tomorrow depending on response time and scheduling, and go via first class mail from Pennsylvania so will easily reach NY area recipients this week.

NOTE:
    I will respond to you with confirmation if you are on the list or let you know if all of the passes have been claimed. Please make sure to include all information because I will give them out to the first respondents with necessary information (first and last name, mailing address).

With just seven pairs, I'm guessing these will be gone today. Please respond ASAP if you'd like a pair.

To those who receive the passes, we hop you enjoy the show. To everyone else reading this, thank-you for reading and taking part here on Fourtitude and, in particular, for taking part in these discussion forums.

Comments

-
      Quote Originally Posted by Kenmaira
      -
      Email, as per the note above. Hurry. They're almost gone.
      Devin C

royale00_at_gmail.com
      2 TIX WOULD BE AWSOME ANY LEFT... EMAIL.. RYAN.AUDIWG@GMAIL.COM

THX