Type: Posts; User: 01tj
Is the limited slip still clutch driven in the JK? The clutch packs in the TJ's didn't last very long at all leaving you with an open diff
I just figured out that 17's will fit our flex so that opens up more options for less money and lighter weight. I just worry that it will handle like its rolling on marshmallows dropping 3" per...
I have it narrowed down to these choices I'll post them in a quote from my post on flex.net. From what I've read all the tires are good but they all have trade offs. The Blizzaks give the best...
Yeah tirerack says
"NOTE: The first 55% of the Blizzak DM-V1 tread depth features the Multicell Z Compound while the remaining 45% features a standard winter tire compound. When the Blizzak DM-V1...
I want/need to do a wheel tire package and can't seem to find anyone that sell studdless Nokian's in a wheel/tire package. I'm really leaning towards the Goodyear ultra grip ice WRT, the reviews...
We had ipikes on our old Flex, they were pretty good snow tires but they don't rate as well as most of the others and I want to try studless
After reading the reviews I'm leaning towards the Goodyear. Now I need to decide on wheels for our silver flex with a white top.
I kind of like these because they look like AMG wheels but I'm...
The Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1, I agree on not squeezing extra miles out of a tire but I read that the Blizzak has a top layer that wears before the tire appears to be worn
Yeah the Flex is probably a different beast being fairly low and heavy. Are there any other wheel/tire stores aside from tirerack that sell packages?
ford flex (ecoboost)
Right now I'm looking at the Goodyear ultra grip ice WRT
the Bridgestone Blizzak
I think he is actually being nice. He said the OP made an ugly car look good. I think the car looks good, I had no idea that generation came with 4 piston calipers.
And unfortunately there aren't many left
We had no problem fitting our double stroller and a weeks worth of groceries on top. There's much more room behind the the seat that that picture shows
My in-laws have a 9-passenger burban but our Flex has more passenger room.
I want to get some new sweat suits but I’m tired of paying $100 for Nike or Under Armor because I know there are others out there that are just as nice but not as over-priced. Are there non-name...
Funny but every last bit of it was true
everyone wanted one of these
Here is the original statement from when we signed up
New Rate Plan Activation Charge 1 $0.00 $0.00
Annual Residential Premium Unlimited Plan
- Save 20% (Aug 23,2008 - Aug...