Search Results - Vortex Media Group
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Search:

    Type: Posts; User: Roy32

    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4

    Search: Search took 0.17 seconds.

    1. Replies
      0
      Views
      69

      WTB: OEM R32 rear bumper (prefer silver)

      looking to buy an OEM rear R32 bumper in good condition. preferably in silver, no cracks or dents. will consider any color if the condition is good. best way to contact me is email reflex32@gmail.com...
    2. (1) 235/40/r18 95h continental contiprocontact 90% tread *nj*

      selling 1 lightly used 235/40/R18 ContiProContact (NOT a conti-seal tire). tread depth measures 9/32". tire was manufactured 5th week of 2015 and has about 90% tread remaining. Located in North NJ....
    3. Replies
      0
      Views
      221

      2002 Passat 1.8t FWD automatic *NJ*

      I am selling a 2002 Passat B5.5 FWD 1.8T automatic. Car is light blue with gray cloth interior. Clean car. needs nothing. mileage is 122k. asking price $4000. many new parts on the car including:...
    4. Replies
      0
      Views
      202

      2002 Passat 1.8t FWD automatic *NJ*

      I am selling a 2002 Passat B5.5 FWD 1.8T automatic. Car is light blue with gray cloth interior. Clean car. needs nothing. mileage is 122k. asking price $4000. many new parts on the car including:...
    5. Replies
      0
      Views
      80

      FS: right side headlight NJ

      selling a passenger side headlight in good shape, no broken tabs. asking $40 OBO picked up. located in NJ zip 07444. Text to buy or for pics: Roy 973-879-2652
    6. Replies
      0
      Views
      106

      FS: right front fender (light blue)

      RF fender from a b5.5 in light blue, in good shape. $40 picked up OBO. located in NJ zip 07444. Text to buy or for pics: Roy 973-879-2652
    7. Replies
      7
      Views
      1,225

      bump. make an offer!

      bump. make an offer!
    8. Replies
      7
      Views
      1,225

      bump

      bump
    9. Replies
      7
      Views
      1,225

      bump

      bump
    10. Replies
      7
      Views
      1,225

      BUMP for a daily driver looking for a new friend

      BUMP for a daily driver looking for a new friend
    11. Replies
      0
      Views
      325

      98 Jetta GLX VR6 NJ

      Blue GLX with cream leather interior 143,xxx miles, 5 speed. looking to get $2000 or best offer. text me for pics or to see the car. Roy 973-879-2652
    12. Replies
      7
      Views
      1,225

      bump. make an offer!

      bump. make an offer!
    13. Replies
      7
      Views
      1,225

      FS: Jetta GLX VR6 in North NJ

      SOLD
    14. Searching for a Beetle to use on my wedding day

      Hi folks, I am in search of a classic beetle to be used on my wedding day to take my bride and I from the church to our reception venue. I am located in North NJ. Does anyone know of a limo/taxi...
    15. fluids like rain-x have additives that will leave...

      fluids like rain-x have additives that will leave a coating on the sensor prongs causing the sensor to read as if it's empty. try re-filling with normal washer solvent or you may have to remove the...
    16. 215/55/R16 Michelin Pilot Alpin Snow Tires *NJ $150 OBO* set of 4

      I am selling 4 used Michelin Pilot Alpin snow tires. 2 of them have 60% tread left, the other 2 have 40% tread left. Good for a season or two. Tire size is 215/55/R16. These tires are somewhat pricey...
    17. Replies
      102
      Views
      18,375

      FWIW, I have over 15k miles daily driven on mine...

      FWIW, I have over 15k miles daily driven on mine so far with no problems and I love it. I also don't have any binding when making tight parking maneuvers. not sure why others are saying they have...
    18. TDI Diesel exhaust V-Band clamps and gaskets *brand new OEM* NJ

      I am selling some brand new parts that I never used. 2 OEM V-Band clamps and 2 metal gaskets for the exhaust flap on the TDI exhaust system. Text for pics 973-879-2652. $50 plus shipping. Local...
    19. TDI Diesel exhaust V-Band clamps and gaskets *brand new OEM* NJ

      I am selling some brand new parts that I never used. 2 OEM V-Band clamps and 2 metal gaskets for the exhaust flap on the TDI exhaust system. Text for pics 973-879-2652. $50 plus shipping. Local...
    20. TDI exhaust V-band clamps and gaskets *BRAND NEW OEM* nj

      I am selling some brand new parts that I never used. 2 OEM V-Band clamps and 2 metal gaskets for the exhaust flap on the TDI exhaust system. Text for pics 973-879-2652. $50 plus shipping. Local...
    Results 1 to 20 of 250
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4