What is the bolt pattern, offset, width, tires size for MKV?
Quote, originally posted by Madbora » offset, width, tires size for MKV?
There will be several offsets, widths and diameters for the MkV.
Modified by NC-GTI at 3:24 AM 9-23-2003
Modified by NC-GTI at 3:26 AM 9-23-2003
besides the 15" for trendline and comfortline and the 16" for sportline this are the options:
- Alloy wheels "Estoril" 7 J x 17 (paint: sterling silver) with anti-theft wheel bolts, 225/45 R 17 tyres, sports suspension
- Alloy wheels "Grand Prix" 7 J x 17 (multipart with titanium screwed connections, bright-turned rim flange) with anti-theft wheel bolts, 225/45 R 17 tyres, sports suspension
- Alloy wheels "Hockenheim" 6 1/2 J x 16 with anti-theft wheel bolts, 205/55 R 16 tyres (for Trendline/Comfortline)
- Alloy wheels "Indianapolis" 7 J x 17 (bright-turned surface) with anti-theft wheel bolts, 225/45 R 17 tyres, sports suspension
- Alloy wheels "Zandvoort" 7 J x 17 with anti-theft wheel bolts, 225/45 R 17 tyres, sports suspension
I haven't had a chance to dig into the wheel offsets on the A5 Golf, but the new A5 Audi A3 has wheel offsets as follows:
Quote, originally posted by Madbora » Wow, those offset are so low.
So probably ET35 offset won't fit?
bringing it back from the dead... anyone know the answer to this? I need to know if should be saving a set of wheels I have or sell them if they will nto fit my GTI
Pollute Mars Now!
5x112 has been used on passats for years- since the B4
Audi has been 5x112 for years aswell
5x112 is not new to VAG, just to the golf/jetta
'08 LR3 HSE: The Daily/Off-Roader
'12 A6 3.0T: The Wife's Fast Ride
'94 Golf Rally Car: A long long Project
I'm looking at the ASA AR1 18x7.5's w/ nitto 555 225/40/18's for my Black on black Jetta V. I want to make sure the bolt pattern is 5x112 with a +35mm offset. Is it listed anywhere by VW of those specs? owners manual?
This post might be dead but need alittle help.
I might purchase a set of 16" inch rims off a 2007 jetta
They look like the 16inch spares we have and that's why I wanna put them on my car for the time bein
Lmk if they will fit thanks guys
*More Turbo. Less Texting*
2001 wolfsburg jetta AWW - forge 008 dv,A4 n75 V,Yarrowsport RR Strutbar, Godspeed DP no Cat, TT Short Shifter, Forge TIP, Sachs VR6 clutch kit 14lb FW, Ecs Dogbone, BFI stg 1 motor&trans Mount, Newsouth Boost Gauge, ABD CAI, Eurocustom FMIC, Giac k-04 file, Audi 225 maf, blue 380cc, RSKcoils,, ECS S.S brake lines, PowerGasket plus, K04-001, D/P Raxles
mk4 and you are posting in a mk5 forum.
So, NO, different bolt circle,
a factory wheel off a 2007 mk5 Jetta (5x112)
will not mount correctly on a 2001 mk4 wolfsburg jetta (5x100).
2102 US Golf R, 2008 US b6 Passat 4-motion - sold 2006 US Mk V bmp GTI mt (230,000 miles/ 7 yrs)