What is the bolt pattern, offset, width, tires size for MKV?
Quote, originally posted by Madbora » offset, width, tires size for MKV?
There will be several offsets, widths and diameters for the MkV.
Modified by NC-GTI at 3:24 AM 9-23-2003
Modified by NC-GTI at 3:26 AM 9-23-2003
besides the 15" for trendline and comfortline and the 16" for sportline this are the options:
- Alloy wheels "Estoril" 7 J x 17 (paint: sterling silver) with anti-theft wheel bolts, 225/45 R 17 tyres, sports suspension
- Alloy wheels "Grand Prix" 7 J x 17 (multipart with titanium screwed connections, bright-turned rim flange) with anti-theft wheel bolts, 225/45 R 17 tyres, sports suspension
- Alloy wheels "Hockenheim" 6 1/2 J x 16 with anti-theft wheel bolts, 205/55 R 16 tyres (for Trendline/Comfortline)
- Alloy wheels "Indianapolis" 7 J x 17 (bright-turned surface) with anti-theft wheel bolts, 225/45 R 17 tyres, sports suspension
- Alloy wheels "Zandvoort" 7 J x 17 with anti-theft wheel bolts, 225/45 R 17 tyres, sports suspension
I haven't had a chance to dig into the wheel offsets on the A5 Golf, but the new A5 Audi A3 has wheel offsets as follows:
Quote, originally posted by Madbora » Wow, those offset are so low.
So probably ET35 offset won't fit?
bringing it back from the dead... anyone know the answer to this? I need to know if should be saving a set of wheels I have or sell them if they will nto fit my GTI
Pollute Mars Now!
I'm looking at the ASA AR1 18x7.5's w/ nitto 555 225/40/18's for my Black on black Jetta V. I want to make sure the bolt pattern is 5x112 with a +35mm offset. Is it listed anywhere by VW of those specs? owners manual?
This post might be dead but need alittle help.
I might purchase a set of 16" inch rims off a 2007 jetta
They look like the 16inch spares we have and that's why I wanna put them on my car for the time bein
Lmk if they will fit thanks guys
*More Turbo. Less Texting*
2001 wolfsburg jetta AWW - forge 008 dv,A4 n75 V,Yarrowsport RR Strutbar, Godspeed DP no Cat, TT Short Shifter, Forge TIP, Sachs VR6 clutch kit 14lb FW, Ecs Dogbone, BFI stg 1 motor&trans Mount, Newsouth Boost Gauge, ABD CAI, Eurocustom FMIC, Giac k-04 file, Audi 225 maf, blue 380cc, RSKcoils,, ECS S.S brake lines, PowerGasket plus, K04-001, D/P Raxles
mk4 and you are posting in a mk5 forum.
So, NO, different bolt circle,
a factory wheel off a 2007 mk5 Jetta (5x112)
will not mount correctly on a 2001 mk4 wolfsburg jetta (5x100).
2102 US Golf R, 2008 US b6 Passat 4-motion - sold 2006 US Mk V bmp GTI mt (230,000 miles/ 7 yrs)
what about if you did et 10, I want the look to be flush with the fender, il probably have to roll them but someone ran the exact set up on this ccDepends what you're looking to do. 10" et55 won't have enough inner clearance
If this guy could tell me his offset it would make my life easier. Same wheels btw.
Last edited by dhimarko; 01-29-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Yeah trouble is I've been looking at all those threads and nothings been done like that on a mkv that I can find on vortex. When I called the wheel dealer, he told me et55 (240/35/19), which will not work at all..
Last edited by dhimarko; 01-29-2013 at 07:32 PM.