Haha as someone said previously (I think it was Wes), it's my wish rather than reality. Having said that, I stand by the fact that Kimi will be on a few podiums this year, maybe just not in Melbourne as I'm not convinced of their reliability yet.
Lets do some living after we die.
And if Kubica was still there, Kimi wouldn't be. Tough choice though between those two. I think I rather the new Kimi, as he probably would not take things for granted after experiencing life is rally and nascar! Also being a WC, he has proven his pedigree.
Speaking of Malaysians, the Caterham boys are looking quite handy. Again see my prediction from earlier.
At the end of 2009, the Renault car company sold a 75% stake in the team to the Genii Capital investment company. At the end of 2010, Renault sold its remaining 25% share to Genii, which then decided to enter into an alignment with Group Lotus.
For the 2011 Formula One season the team competed under the name Lotus Renault GP, which was the last year that the name "Renault" was used as a constructor name in Formula One.
Marussia kunts changes their press login. Who do they think they are.
Anyway, for Herr Leng -> http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/97866
Although Red Bull and McLaren remain favourites heading for Melbourne, when asked if he felt those teams were out of reach, Boullier told AUTOSPORT: "If I think this I should give up now.
"What is very encouraging is that even if we believe strongly that they are ahead of us, then the gap last year to this year has been reduced so it shows we can catch up. We obviously need to push more on this but we can close the gap, and it is up to us to do better this year and do even better for next year."
Wow, they made it. Good to see.
Can't compete for classification though, which is odd: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...r-Le-Mans.html
Last edited by mdt; 03-13-2012 at 12:52 PM.
I hope the test drive of the Evoque goes a bit better...
Shared my flight back from Hong Kong on Monday night with half the RBR engineering team. Didn't see anyone I recognised, but this guy was sitting across from me: http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Sate...63748#/image-3 (Not MW...)
I flew with the Ferrari team a few years back during Kimi's time. Friendly bunch. Also stayed at the same hotel with the Ferrari bunch in Shanghai a few years back.
Speaking of Kimi, like me, DC thinks Kimi will surprise everyone. Yeah I know DC is crap at his predictions, but this time he is right. http://planetf1.com/driver/18227/759...mi-to-surprise
To say I'm underwhelmed for this F1 season wouldn't be an exaggeration, not even sure if I'm going to bother with streaming anything live this year even with access to a SkyHD web feed for the non BBC races. I might just download it all from RacingforMe unless something happens to liven things up a bit.
Sorry F1 but for the first time in 40 odd years you've lost me. Bring on the WRC, IRC, ERC and ARC for some real action.