VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

OT: Formula 1 chatter and race updates

1M views 21K replies 194 participants last post by  XXX 1.8T 
#1 ·
Formula 1 chatter and race updates

Rather than starting a new thread every race, I thought it might be an idea to keep an F1 thread going. This will allow us to post updates on the behind the scenes manoevuring and goings-on. Which frankly, is more interesting than the racing at the moment.

Modified by mdt at 12:00 AM 7-10-2005

#12,103 ·
OH YES!

1 Mark Webber Aus Red Bull-Renault 161
2 Lewis Hamilton GB McLaren-Mercedes 157
3 Sebastian Vettel Ger Red Bull-Renault 151
4 Jenson Button GB McLaren-Mercedes 147
5 Fernando Alonso Spa Ferrari 141
6 Felipe Massa Brz Ferrari 97
7 Nico Rosberg Ger Mercedes GP 94
8 Robert Kubica Pol Renault 89
9 Michael Schumacher Ger Mercedes GP 38
10 Adrian Sutil Ger Force India-Mercedes 35

#12,108 ·
haha BBC playing dueling interviews with rubens and michael

MS said "theres always 2 ways of seeing it, and then theres rubens way." or something along those lines and rubens lived it haha was classic
Hahahah I was about to post that :D

Congrats to Mark!

Now on to F1 Forum...

#12,119 ·
Yeah I saw it after posting the above. Good on Webber, but having said that Vettel seems to have his measure at least in qualifying. He needs to take that edge back if he wants to win the championship. Right now, Vettel thinks he just had a run of bad luck/bad starts but he is still the fastest guy. Webber just need to out qualif him for 3-4 races and break the kid. :thumbup:

#12,120 ·
I think that's a relatively light penalty for Schu, especially considering his behaviour in Canada.

I also wonder if one of the reasons the pouty german is so stinky is that there's an agreement that whoever leads into the summer break gets preferential treatment for the rest of the year/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.