Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Links back to The Car Lounge (opens in same window)
    Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    Results 1,296 to 1,330 of 1734

Thread: Haunted Stories MEGA THREAD!!!!

1. 01-24-2009 09:41 PM #1296
      In Bel Aire was where I used to call home,

nearby in a squash court I would play alone,

I was relaxing, not using the full extent of my gull, yet I was still pretty impressively charismatic,

volleying some balls with my racket,

when two ruffians, with impunity,

began causing trouble within my community

I engaged in a physical struggle with them

and my mother, fearing for my safety said, "you must stop being so silly, You shall live with your aunty and uncle in West Philly.

I pull up to their residence around the hours of seven or eight in the afternoon and I shouted to the cab driver, "Thank you kind sir, I shall see you again!"

I observed my kingdom for the first time, really, this is how I became the dapper gentleman of West Philly.

Just because of my earlier Will Smith post...

2. Member
      Vehicles
      '95 Five.Oh, '90 F 3-Fiddy, '90 Protege LX
      01-26-2009 02:42 AM #1297
      Quote, originally posted by genjy »
      A couple of weeks ago, I had an episode of sleep paralysis.

I had some kind of weird dream and it ended with me using my fingers to draw "my favorite thing" on a dusty mirror. For some reason, I drew a ship (like a Mayflower kind of old ship).

As soon as I finished the drawing. I was in this half-asleep/half-awake mode and I saw my ship drawing turn into the face of a human-like figure sitting on my bed. The figure didn't have details, but like a whirling blob. It was leaning forward towards me as if it was trying to get on top of my face.

That was when the sleep paralysis struck in and I couldn't move and I could hear my heart pounding. I wasn't really scared, so I kept on yelling (or what I thought I was doing) "f*ck off! f*ck off!" like 6 times.

"It" persisted to lay on top of me, so I started... kissing it. I kissed it like 4 times and it slowly went away. I thought I could try to gross it out since what it was doing seemed like a prank.

I woke up fully and my nerves were all tingly. I didn't move or try to fall back asleep for like at least 10 minutes.

My mom gets sleep paralysis all the time. I bet she has a lot of similar stories to tell.

Modified by genjy at 8:08 PM 6-20-2007

I know this is an old reply to be quoting, but I have spells (2-3 months) of the same **** every year or two, sleep paralysis sucks and will scare the hell out of you. It's usually not connected to a dream but I've had a few, most recent was basically I was walking across my lawn for something when a large coyote runs out of the woods and jumps for me, I get about half way into protecting myself and just drop, can only move my eyes enough to see my family standing around watching this thing try to tear me limb from limb.

It may be slow, but at least it's ugly!

3. 02-19-2009 02:14 PM #1298
      Not exactly car related, but Washington State University has steam tunnels that flow under the sidewalks to melt away snow/rain. They are pitch black. You have to open a man-hole cover and crawl down 6' to find the light switch and turn on the light.

A buddy and I were having a "Safety meeting" down there about 5 years ago when we heard somebody remove the heavy metal man-hole cover. We sat still as we listened to them step down the latter, and then the light switched off! We sat in total darkness... We waited for a flashlight , but only heard footsteps coming in our direction with no light. We both whipped out our cell-phone lights and ran a far as we could in the opposite direction.
      We realized there was no other way out, so we slowly crept back towards the original entrance. We never saw anybody, but we both felt somebody else had been down there after us. Creepy!

Vehicles
      2 57 Bel Airs 65 Corvair 66 SS396 68 Dart 73 Vette 86 Golf 97 GTI 99/04 Neons & a truck
      03-18-2009 11:22 AM #1299

5. Member
      03-18-2009 03:43 PM #1300
      http://forums.motivemag.com/zerothread?id=4298919

Craigslist Demon JDM Ghetto Car Thread

Sim Simmer.
      Keys.
      Bimmer.

Vehicles
      C5 A6 S-Line and 99 Civic Hatchback
      05-01-2009 10:05 AM #1301
      Bringing this back from the dead!
      "Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep?
      To the very toes he is terrified, because the ground gives way under him, and the dream begins."
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

7. 05-09-2009 12:06 AM #1302
      read all these stories, like the really dark ones and makes one wonder what hell is like.
      imagine not seeing your hand in front your face?
      NO inkling of light anywhere?
      the constant feeling that someone or something is watching you?
      Maybe a few of "them" are moving towards you?
      yes people ..demons follow us everywhere looking for a way in.

Vehicles
      71 nova, 05 Mazda Tribute
      07-07-2009 12:54 PM #1303
      Bump from the dead!

When I was about 11 or 12 I went to visit my family in Mexico, we stayed at our grandmas house along with some other relatives. My grandma passed away when I was prob 9 or 10 and I didn't get to come down and say goodbye to her when she died.

So I was sleeping in the living room by myself when I start to feel the bed shake I got really freaked out but tried to sleep it off. Then I started to feel like the bed was shaking and levitating at the same time. I got really scared and started yelling for my parents. Everyone wakes up and Im freaked out telling them that the bed was floating and shaking. They tried to tell me it was just a dream and to go back to bed.

A few days later my mom and her sister were sleeping in my grandmas old room. They both felt someone sit at the end of the bed and heard birds singing. They said it was my grandma saying goodbye.

I don't know what my experience was but I was scared sh**less! I have since been back and haven't had anything else happen.

You have to look for the positive in every situation of your life.

Vehicles
      71 nova, 05 Mazda Tribute
      07-07-2009 01:03 PM #1304
      One more....

My fiance and I bought our first house together and since the first time we set foot in the house Grace (fiance) said she felt like someone was watching her. We were renovating the place before we moved in. I didn't feel anything but she really hated that house. So I talk to my Realtor and asked them if some one died there. She said No that the person died at the hospital.

I told grace that but she still kept freaking out. I then noticed how the house was always really cold even when it was 80 degrees out the house was still really cold, at night it would be really freaky. the light switches were spaced out very far so when you walk in the door you have to walk clear across the living room to turn on the lights. It was really scary trying to feel ur way around the house in the dark.

So curiosity got the best of me and I did some research with some help from my dad we ran a search to see if there were any police reports at the house. Turns out the previous owner did DIE there on Christmas eve by herself at the age of 45!!! She pretty much drank her self to death

Grace got even more freaked out and said "see I told u I knew someone was here with us! I started to freak out too, saying what did we get ourselves into. Well long story short the bank had to take the house back because they were getting sued py the PO parents and couldn't get me title insurance. I was so relieved I got the F out of there ASAP!

Modified by Rabbitguy21 at 10:24 AM 7-7-2009

You have to look for the positive in every situation of your life.

10. 07-07-2009 01:05 PM #1305
      Holy thread bump rabbitman lets not let this thread die this time.
      All men die...few men ever really live

Vehicles
      2008 Yaris
      07-11-2009 06:58 PM #1306
      Quote, originally posted by Rabbitguy21 »
      I told grace that but she still kept freaking out. I then noticed how the house was always really cold even when it was 80 degrees out the house was still really cold, at night it would be really freaky. the light switches were spaced out very far so when you walk in the door you have to walk clear across the living room to turn on the lights. It was really scary trying to feel ur way around the house in the dark.

Look on the bright side, cheap AC!

Did your fiance notice the feeling even before you bought the place, or was it once you moved in? One of my fears is that I'm going to buy a house, only to have it be haunted by some evil spirits. Maybe I watch too much Ghost Adventures.

12. 07-12-2009 04:27 AM #1307
      When I first got married I went to Holland and stayed for 2 weeks in my wife's family estate that is over 150 years old. There are old pictures all over that rapidly decomposing place and the first night I had a nightmare about a picture of some old fisherman. The old uncle who lived there was nice but you could tell he is used to living alone. He also has a very nice train set but he had sealed that room up and refused any suggestions of removing the piles of stuff to get inside.... This house also has a history of WWII happenings. Before the Nazis moved into the garage my wife's family hid Jews in secret passageways in the house. One night the Nazis showed up with information that Jews were hidden there and found them. Instead of killing my wife's aunts that were living there at the time they sent them out into the snow with nothing but their nightgowns on and the huge old family Bible that is still there. Then the Germans(or maybe Dutch SS?) tried to burn the house but it wouldn't light, even though it has a straw roof.... Well now my wife and kids are going to vist Holland and he was adamant that they not come to visit him(same for the last few summers but they never made it to Holland anyway). Now a few days before they leave he suddenly died. Weird that his legs swelled up and he couldn't get out of bed so he called his lawyer, who then found him dead. Well at least that's how the lawyer tells it....could there possibly be a worse person to have snooping amongst your things when you die? He will be cremated before they arrive and I'm guessing his ashes will be scattered in the backyard garden where he loved to spend his days. It sure will be creepy spending their holiday in that house....alone.

Vehicles
      a beat new beetle & more door mk4 golf.
      07-12-2009 05:25 PM #1308
      glad to see this thread is back

bump for MOAR STORIES!

14. 07-12-2009 07:42 PM #1309
      Just as an update it now turns out that even though my wife's uncle died(supposedly alone) almost a week ago nobody, not even his sisters, are being allowed in the family house.

Vehicles
      2008 Yaris
      07-12-2009 11:58 PM #1310
      Quote, originally posted by Spa_driver »
      Just as an update it now turns out that even though my wife's uncle died(supposedly alone) almost a week ago nobody, not even his sisters, are being allowed in the family house.

Why not? Who is preventing them? Police?

16. 07-13-2009 12:38 AM #1311
      Dont know if I posted this here before. My house in Hamburg Germany was right in the middle of the area bombed in 43. 40000 died. Who knows how many in the basement of my apartment building. Anyways. there were 4 ways in, 1 in my apartment stariwell, one outside, and the same with the next block. Anyways somenights the I would hear a door open, then the big dividing door underneath my apartment slam open then thats it. No other doors. Something was moving around down there without ever entering or exiting using the way outs.

Then one day the neighbor above moved out. no one in that apartment for a week, then about 10am creaaaak slam! creaaaak slam! the door in the apartment to the bedroom would open and shut rythmically all day long. There was no breeze that day. Finally 10p, the ex and I are going to sleep. having had enough I shouted " I dont care if you are a ghost or not cut that sh** out" Instantly mid creak it stopped.

Recently went back home to ND, staying at my moms place. We are talking asking what each other are scared of while watching tv. I say ghosts? She says nope in fact this place is haunted. Me where? She said basement . Thats where the guest room was. So I think my Rabbit has a huge hatch Ill sleep in there. Also outside lots of people have seen a black shadow who walks around the backyard well scratch that I think. This year Im back staying in the same room. My little nephew doesnt like it down there, and he is asking my mom to get a toy from storage. I dont want to he says, that man is down there.

Also there were sightings of a devil looking spirit walking around.

I had 3 dogs and a cat growing up. One day the dachshud got bit by a rattler. I had a dream that night these Congo movie looking apes broke in and were trying to take her. So I stabbed them to death with a kitchen knife, the dream felt so real. The vet said the next day she almost died during the night but miraculously came back. A few years on she is the first to go. Then dreaming one night I saw her, said you cant be here you are dead. She greeted me, then took off like she always did in an excited manner. That night the cat was eaten by coyotes. A year later I was in germany same dream, the dachshund comes up, I say you are dead you dont belong here, and then she runs off excited. I later learned the dog she grew up with died that night. Same thing with the last dog. That time I didnt say anything just petted her before she ran off excited.

17. 07-13-2009 01:10 AM #1312
      Quote, originally posted by mackie421 »

Why not? Who is preventing them? Police?

Guess the Dutch have some law about "payment due" when you die. I told my wife as soon as I got off the plane I would drive out to the house and crawl through the permanently broken window.

Modified by Spa_driver at 5:33 PM 7-16-2009

18. Member
      Vehicles
      2010 A3 2.0T MT
      07-13-2009 01:17 AM #1313
      whoa this thread goes way back.... 2k4 anyone?

Vehicles
      04 .:R. 87 325IC/M50
      07-19-2009 04:26 AM #1314
      Can't believe I just found this thread. Back from the dead, (pardon my grammar today typing this with a broken wrist on my iPhone.

My little happenings started about a year ago when I started a new night job for convenience with school. Last august I took a night security job with the highlands in WA, a pretty prestigious housing developement started by the Boeing family in 1902. In my interview towards the end my boss told me that I might run into a kid named Zach from time to time at the church we have in the hihglands. That's cool I'm thinking well about 2 weeks into my job here (my first week on my own) I go to lock the chapel and I check the inside and I notice someone sitting on the front pew. I tell the person I'm going to lock it up after I check the rooms out and he should start heading out. Well he introduces himself as Zach I'm thinking this is the uy that my boss told me about and that he was a nice guy. I tell him my name and I head on tto the oher rooms. By the time I got back out he was gone. I thought nothing of it at the time. In the morning I ran into my boss coming into work and told him I met that Zach kid and he we a nice guy, I ask him if he knew why he was there that late and he tells me the story of this kid Zach and how he died in 1943 in the church. He was stabbed apparently.

That was the first thing that's happened to me. I haven't seen him since but everyonce in a while I get the feeling I'm not alone when I lockup the church.

The most recent event that's occured to me was about 6 weka ago I was doing some homework in the office around 5am and I get a call from a residen. On my cell phone. (backstory) this resident is an old woman in her 90's and she will call whoever is on duty and ask them the time a few times a night. It turne into a game the other guards and myself play guessing the times she will call that night it's pretty funny. Well she got into the habbit o calling me whether I we working or not (long story I won't get into). Anyways she calls me around 5am this particular night and asks me the time, I told her it's around 5am. Thanks Travis she says have a good day. Well the next day I'm relieving the guard on duty and as I'm coming in I notice around 50 cars at her house and I asked him what it was. He goes they found her dead in her house, her son came in to check on her since he hadn't heard from her in a little over a week which wa odd since she called him everyday.

Needless to say I was a little creeped out. I'll throw some pics up of the church and the ladys home when I get to m computer later.

here is a picture of the house the lady used to live in (no names i figure they'd like to remain anonymous) it was originally built in the 20's and partially torn down in the 40's when the lady's family bought it.
      Btw, And no that car has not moved since the first day i checked her house a year later...

Modified by Lurkin bunny at 3:27 PM 7-19-2009

Vehicles
      2008 Yaris
      07-19-2009 05:21 PM #1315
      The Zach thing is a little creepy. Did he look like he was dressed for the 40's, or was it someone playing a trick on you?

Vehicles
      07-19-2009 06:21 PM #1316
      i thought it was weird because he didnt have garb that looked that dated. just slacks and a white dress shirt. I really doubt it was someone playing a trick on me because we carry at work, and i've never seen the guy on any of the other crews that work there. at first i figured a trick too but i've just never seen the guy anywhere since.

Vehicles
      2008 Yaris
      07-19-2009 11:05 PM #1317
      Slacks and a white dress shirt sounds about right to me for the time period. I guess he figured he'd introduce himself to the "new guy."

That house is creepy as heck. Is that what all the houses in the neighborhood look like?

Vehicles
      07-20-2009 12:12 AM #1318
      A lot of the houses from that period were torn down and rebuilt. There are still about 20 from that period out the 100 some odd houses. It's weird I thought everyone t work would be more creeped out but everyone just acts like "just another part of the job". I guess I got used to the creepeness myself. Whenever I go in there now I'm not creeped at all.

Vehicles
      2l Mk3
      08-08-2009 09:16 PM #1319
      Bump from my crackberry!

MOAR!!11111!!one!!one!!!!wunwon1!

Quote Originally Posted by mad8vskillz View Post
      my grandma always told me, "finish your beer, there are sober kids in africa"
      PSN: IamPakMan

Vehicles
      2l Mk3
      08-08-2009 09:16 PM #1320
      Bump from my crackberry!

MOAR!!11111!!one!!one!!!!wunwon1!

Quote Originally Posted by mad8vskillz View Post
      my grandma always told me, "finish your beer, there are sober kids in africa"
      PSN: IamPakMan

Vehicles
      12 BMW 135i, 50 Ford Custom Deluxe
      09-06-2009 03:11 AM #1321

because it took me 3 days to read this whole thing. more stories now please!!!

| 40 Ford Panel RIP | 50 Ford Custom Deluxe current | 51 Chevy PU sold | 64 Chevy Belair sold | 67 Mercedes 250S RIP | 76 BMW 2002 sold | 85 Volvo 240dl wagon RIP | 85 BMW 325e sold | 88.5 Suzuki Samurai JX LOL sold | 91 Subaru Legacy sold | 92 BMW 318is RIP | 99 VW GTI sold | 01 Audi TT 225q RIP | 03 Audi A4 3.0q sold | 03 Jaguar 3.0 sold | 05 BMW 330xi sold | 06 Audi A3 sold | 2012 BMW 135i current |

Vehicles
      12 BMW 135i, 50 Ford Custom Deluxe
      09-06-2009 03:11 AM #1322

Modified by scoTT la rock at 5:05 AM 9-6-2009
      | 40 Ford Panel RIP | 50 Ford Custom Deluxe current | 51 Chevy PU sold | 64 Chevy Belair sold | 67 Mercedes 250S RIP | 76 BMW 2002 sold | 85 Volvo 240dl wagon RIP | 85 BMW 325e sold | 88.5 Suzuki Samurai JX LOL sold | 91 Subaru Legacy sold | 92 BMW 318is RIP | 99 VW GTI sold | 01 Audi TT 225q RIP | 03 Audi A4 3.0q sold | 03 Jaguar 3.0 sold | 05 BMW 330xi sold | 06 Audi A3 sold | 2012 BMW 135i current |

28. 09-18-2009 12:29 PM #1323

29. 09-20-2009 02:36 PM #1324
      this is a great thread. Here is my story. I grew up in a house in the suburbs of chicago. It was built in 1967 and my parents bought it in 1972. They were the 2nd owners. My parents eventually retired and moved to south florida, but kept the house for the kids to migrate in and out of. I would bring my college GF and her roomate out there to party on the weekends. It was a 6 bedroom/2 bath house. I would always put her roomate in the master suite because it had its own bathroom. Three seprate times she told me that she went to bed and put her rings and jewelery on the counter next to the sink. When she would wake up, her rings would be on the headboard right next to her head. I would always say she was just a little drunk and neverthought about it.

Fast forward 9 years. I had a couple visit me up there from florida. We hung out and partyed and all retired for the night. They stayed in the master for the night. The next morning, my friend told me the exact same story. She placed her rings by the sink and when she woke up, they were right by her head. I figured four different occurances with 2 separate people who had never met each other might actually be happening.

The house never made me feel creepy, but I lived there alone for years renovating it and there were always lots of noises and creaking. I just figured it was an old house. My sister and her 2 kids still live there today. I love that house.

30. 09-20-2009 03:02 PM #1325
      i swear my old dakota had something weird going on. I had freaky, vivid Deja Vu in that truck almost daily. I would routinley finish peoples sentences. passengers in the truck would always think someone was in the backseat, knowing full well there wasn't.

never anything scary though, just weird.

What are we gonna do now?

31. 09-20-2009 03:28 PM #1326
      Oh wow, since I'm new to TCL this is the first I've ever seen this thread. Going to take me a while to catch up on all these stories!

I do have a contribution as well: my buddy recently picked up an 88 VW Jetta beater for a couple hundred bucks just because he needed something to get from A to B. Well, one night we were cruising around just for the heck of it because he was planning to move out of state.

Well I had not spent much time in that car at this point, and had never been in it at night. We stopped at a local bar and got an order of cheese curds. After eating them all I went to place the container in the back seat and noticed that it was FREEZING in the back seat, even though it was about 80 outside and we had the windows open so it was similar temp inside. I told him that and he started telling me all these stories from just the few weeks he owned the car about how he frequently noticed the back seat being cold, he even said he would occasionally catch a glimpse of a person back there but upon a second look there would be none.
      We started driving that car around a lot just for something to beat on, and every once in a while you could really feel a presence in the back seat. No weird electrical problems or anything just a creepy presence that several people felt.

Now, I'm off to page 1 to start reading every story on here!

Vehicles
      1994 Honda Prelude V-TAK
      09-21-2009 07:38 AM #1327
      Dying alone terrifies me. But that's not an especially embarrasing fear.

It must've been five years ago now that this happened. Still scares me thinking about it.

Basically, I got out of bed one morning on a dreary summer's , to find that everyone else in my household, bar my mother had gone swimming. So, I threw on some clothes and went downstairs to see my mother watching daytime television. I hate daytime television, so I decided to go upstairs to get a book to read.

How strange - the door had closed in my five minute absence. So, I opened the door to see something that'll haunt me to this day.

The entire room was covered in burnt-out matches. Everywhere. On the floor. On my bed. IN my bed. In my drawers. In my closet. The place absolutely reeked of sulphur.
      So, I was rather unnerved that in my five-minute absense that someone had struck a couple of hundred matches and spread them around my room. Still, I had to find the source of it. Now, in my room at the time, my bed had a sort-of crawlspace beneath it that was always ominous-looking. If anyone had been in my room, they'd be hiding under there. So, I got on my knees and started crawling.

Bad move. The underneath of my bed was packed full of matches, and the air was choked with the smell of burning. My subconcious started making its own mind up about what was happening, and I could have sworn that, mirrored to my own frightened breathing, there was something else breathing heavily under there. Heavy, deep breathing. Looking back on it, I could probably say it sounded a little like Darth Vader.
      Still, my sanity snapped at this point, and I bolted down the stairs to scream at my mother at what happened. She didn't believe me, but after a load of coaxing, I convinced her to come upstairs with a torch.

She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the matches. It took us hours to clear up, and when we shone the torch under my bed to see what was there, all we found was a small mound of empty matchboxes under the head of my bed.

To this day, I can't figure out what actually happened.

Modified by TetsuoShima at 4:39 AM 9-21-2009

33. 09-21-2009 11:09 PM #1328
      Car-Related My old Explorer would sometimes turn on the rear wiper by itself. This happens everyone once in a while with no real pattern. Fuse took care of that.

1) Once my friend and i were going to the laundry room to get some pop. We walked by the bathroom which was lit up by the full moon shining through the front door. I noticed a strange shadow in the shape of a dog. My friend saw it too and we both screamed. The light switch was within reach and i turned it on quickly as the shadow appeared to move toward us. It disappeared when the light turned on. Turned the light off and the shadow was gone. My friend figured it was his old dog that was buried out back.

2) One day the same friend and I decided to check out a supposedly haunted cemetery called gootleburg or gutenburg. There was heat lighting that night and it was foggy out in Wales. This was a hilly region. Needless to say, when we got there. It was foggy everywhere but the cemetery itself was devoid of fog. We got out of there pretty quick.

34. 09-25-2009 12:44 AM #1329
      I love this thread. I'm bummed that I just finished reading everything. Hopefully there will be more to come!

Anyways, I've never had anything super paranormal happen to me. I have had some creepy experiences though...

A few years ago, a friend and I were watching t.v. in her basement. There is this one floor board in her living room that makes a distinct sound everytime you step on it. Out of nowhere we heard a running sound across the living room. We both froze and looked at eachother, and decided it was probably just the house settling. A few minutes later we heard it again, and than that board creeked. I asked her if that was sophie (her dog), but she turned white and said no, sophie was right on the other side of her. (with ears back terrified) To this day we don't know what it was, but It sounded like a child running. (kind of weird since the previous owners had two kids, one who was very ill, and never really new what happend to her)

The house my family moved into has been around for a longgg time. In fact, it had even blown up while the previous owners were in europe... thus it had to be rebuilt. (this dating the newly built house around 50 years old) When we moved in we found that all the doors to storage/attick/crawlspaces/those little squares in closets that are able to be moved up to crawl into the attic/ect. were closed off and boarded up. Even the basement door had a few locks on it, which really served no purpose since theres only a small room and then an unfinished area w/ no windows. My parents never really had any intrest to open things up, considering the fact that things like that are there for a reason. Makes me a little paranoid considering how many scary movies i've seen. hah.

Now this is just a weird coincidence I figured I'd share, nothing really to do with anything haunted. My dad used to go out of the country for buisness and be gone weeks at a time. We lived in a nice area but it borderlined a not so great part of town, which led to me sleeping in my moms room on the couch while he was gone (Since that was the only bedroom tht had a lock) I had received one of those chainmails where it says "if you don't send this on you will be murdered at 3:20 am". Not thinking twice about it I fell asleep, the next thing I know my mom is shaking me to wake up. The house alarm was going off and the police were on the phone with my mom. I looked at the clock and I kid you not, It was 3:20 am. So about 10 minutes later the police showed up and they confirmed that someone had attempted to breakin through our den window (seeing that the outerscreen had been pushed back and the window was ajar) Thought it was just it was a strange coincidence.

something interesting I found on the internet, can't say I believe it but figured I'd share the link...
      http://www.squidoo.com/dollrobert

Modified by __gnd at 9:48 PM 9-24-2009

35. 09-25-2009 01:38 AM #1330
      Quote, originally posted by TheGreenspanator »

Haha I loved those books.

Cool stories. I definitely believe in ghost and then some. I want to learn to see them.

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast