VWVortex

The Car Lounge
    Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1757

Thread: Haunted Stories MEGA THREAD!!!!

Vehicles
      2014 Jetta GLI Autobahn
      04-27-2008 07:38 PM #1151
      most of the stories have nothing to do directly with haunted cars so post up your story! [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

2. Member
      Vehicles
      MKIV DBP R32
      04-27-2008 09:41 PM #1152
      Alright here it is.
      This happened to me last summer. I was out of school so all I would do was work go to the gym and then hang out with friends at my house usually. So one night theres about 5-7 people over and we are all enjoying some hookah. After a while one of my friends gets up and I thought he was going to the bathroom. Later that night he tells me that he vomited out of no where, but he didn't feel sick or anything . Anyways I go to sleep and about around 2:30-3:45 am I wake up because I hear what sounds like "Halo" or "Haro" in a very deep and muffled voice right in my ear. I wake up instantly but I am too scared to move. My entire body is tingling and it just doesn't feel right. I refuse to move because I'm so freaked out. After what seems like 30-45 minutes of just staring into my hand I finally say **** it and I look around my room. I don't see anything so I start to relax.
      Now this part is where it gets even weirder. I don't think I started dreaming but I sort of went into a vision. I don't remember waking up from this it just ended so I don't think it was a dream. All I know is someone was telling me about a bible verse which went along the lines of. A mans friend will throw up and that man will bear two children who will be prophets, the world will be nearing its end when they are born. So in this vision/dream thing I tell one of my old high school teachers (I went to a private Christian school) about what happened. I say "Good thing there isn't anything like that in the Bible!" He says that there actually is and points me to the verse. Tight. More into my vision/dream I find out that its not my friend Parker (the one who threw up) but Daniel who is gonna have the two kids. So at this point I start asking questions and I am getting yes/no answers popping into my head. I ask if I am going to see this one girl tomorrow and the answer is yes. I think aha I have no plans to see her.
      Now in the morning I don't remember the book which the verse is from. I start searching for it on the internet without typing in a book just what I remember, and the first link from Google is a website for the anti-Christ <sarcasm> [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] </sarcasm>. Anyways after trying to find out the real verse I have no luck but I keep running into stuff I would rather not read such as the Armageddon or the anti-Christ.
      Now I meet up with all of my friends that night at a lounge and I tell them what happened. It was a better story then since I could remember more of it and they all told me they felt chills up there spines when I was telling them. I tell them about the part where I asked if I would see this one girl tomorrow and then my friend Kyle says "She asked us to go to club DV8 with her tonight". For some reason I completely forgot about that so I decided that I wasn't gonna go. We go grab something to eat and my order number was the same as the verse .
      For like that entire week I couldn't sleep but I didn't have anything like that happen since. I'll keep you guys updated when Daniel has kids .

Vehicles
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, 2015 Challenger Scat-Pack 6MT because 'MURRICA
      04-27-2008 09:57 PM #1153
      Quote, originally posted by Voski &raquo;
      Alright here it is.
      This happened to me last summer. I was out of school so all I would do was work go to the gym and then hang out with friends at my house usually. So one night theres about 5-7 people over and we are all enjoying some hookah. After a while one of my friends gets up and I thought he was going to the bathroom. Later that night he tells me that he vomited out of no where, but he didn't feel sick or anything . Anyways I go to sleep and about around 2:30-3:45 am I wake up because I hear what sounds like "Halo" or "Haro" in a very deep and muffled voice right in my ear. I wake up instantly but I am too scared to move. My entire body is tingling and it just doesn't feel right. I refuse to move because I'm so freaked out. After what seems like 30-45 minutes of just staring into my hand I finally say **** it and I look around my room. I don't see anything so I start to relax.
      Now this part is where it gets even weirder. I don't think I started dreaming but I sort of went into a vision. I don't remember waking up from this it just ended so I don't think it was a dream. All I know is someone was telling me about a bible verse which went along the lines of. A mans friend will throw up and that man will bear two children who will be prophets, the world will be nearing its end when they are born. So in this vision/dream thing I tell one of my old high school teachers (I went to a private Christian school) about what happened. I say "Good thing there isn't anything like that in the Bible!" He says that there actually is and points me to the verse. Tight. More into my vision/dream I find out that its not my friend Parker (the one who threw up) but Daniel who is gonna have the two kids. So at this point I start asking questions and I am getting yes/no answers popping into my head. I ask if I am going to see this one girl tomorrow and the answer is yes. I think aha I have no plans to see her.
      Now in the morning I don't remember the book which the verse is from. I start searching for it on the internet without typing in a book just what I remember, and the first link from Google is a website for the anti-Christ <sarcasm> [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] </sarcasm>. Anyways after trying to find out the real verse I have no luck but I keep running into stuff I would rather not read such as the Armageddon or the anti-Christ.
      Now I meet up with all of my friends that night at a lounge and I tell them what happened. It was a better story then since I could remember more of it and they all told me they felt chills up there spines when I was telling them. I tell them about the part where I asked if I would see this one girl tomorrow and then my friend Kyle says "She asked us to go to club DV8 with her tonight". For some reason I completely forgot about that so I decided that I wasn't gonna go. We go grab something to eat and my order number was the same as the verse .
      For like that entire week I couldn't sleep but I didn't have anything like that happen since. I'll keep you guys updated when Daniel has kids .

you win...
      Quote Originally Posted by chucchinchilla View Post
      That's what I love about these high school dumb asses. I get older, they stay the same level of dumb ass.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      1969 VW Beetle
      04-27-2008 11:13 PM #1154
      more!

Vehicles
      2002 Jetta GLX Wagon
      04-27-2008 11:21 PM #1155
      this thread rules....but now I gotta try to sleep! BASTARDS!
      "You've seen it, you've heard it, and you're still asking questions?!?"

"Yeah, when do we go for a ride!?!?"

Vehicles
      2014 Jetta GLI Autobahn
      04-28-2008 06:32 PM #1156
      cool story

7. 04-30-2008 04:32 PM #1157
      That is one of the lamest stories that I've heard in a long time.
      Your number in a restaurant is the same as a bible passage number? That's worse that those people who find the likeness of saints in oil puddles or grilled cheese sandwhiches.

Vehicles
      2013 Touareg
      04-30-2008 04:35 PM #1158

The Virgin Mary on toast
      Go Gators!

9. Member
      Vehicles
      MKIV DBP R32
      04-30-2008 08:36 PM #1159
      It's what happened, I didnt post it for you to critique my ability to make something up. Or to judge it as a story. Out of everything posted in this thread that's the one thing you have a problem with?

10. 05-01-2008 03:19 PM #1160

The Virgin Mary on toast

Now THATS cool.

05-01-2008 04:03 PM #1161
      Quote, originally posted by Voski &raquo;
      Alright here it is.

So the Antichrist will be born in California. Crazy
      I liked the story and it sounds pretty creepy. For sure keep us updated on anything else that happens with you [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      Something German
      05-01-2008 04:07 PM #1162
      Quote, originally posted by Jeangenie &raquo;

The Virgin Mary on toast

Now THATS cool.

My get rich quick idea was to make frying pans with the Virgin Mary etched into the cooking surface. You can make Virgin Mary pancakes or grilled cheese sandwiches any time you cook!
      If someone else really has the time and means to do this, I'd be happy if you threw me a proto-type and $20.
      I'm only on page 20 of this thread, by the way. I'll catch up eventually. Great thread! [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      -Todd ♪ ♫♪ ♫
      Owner, TS Detailing
      Professional Mobile Automotive Detailing
      Quote Originally Posted by Peloton25
      TCL - always a friendly place where mistakes are rewarded.

13. Member
      05-01-2008 04:09 PM #1163
      Quote, originally posted by Mechorg &raquo;
      My get rich quick idea was to make frying pans with the Virgin Mary etched into the cooking surface. You can make Virgin Mary pancakes or grilled cheese sandwiches any time you cook!
      If someone else really has the time and means to do this, I'd be happy if you threw me a proto-type and $20.
      I'm only on page 20 of this thread, by the way. I'll catch up eventually. Great thread! [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

The social backlash in the Bible belt would be hilarious!
      Sim Simmer.
      Keys.
      Bimmer.

Vehicles
      2l Mk3
      05-15-2008 04:21 PM #1164
      LIVE FOREVaR!!!!!!!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by mad8vskillz View Post
      my grandma always told me, "finish your beer, there are sober kids in africa"
      PSN: IamPakMan

Vehicles
      C5 A6 S-Line and 99 Civic Hatchback
      07-04-2008 10:16 PM #1165
      Quote, originally posted by iampakman &raquo;
      LIVE FOREVaR!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      "Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep?
      To the very toes he is terrified, because the ground gives way under him, and the dream begins."
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Vehicles
      2l Mk3
      07-17-2008 07:22 PM #1166
      back from the dead!
      Quote Originally Posted by mad8vskillz View Post
      my grandma always told me, "finish your beer, there are sober kids in africa"
      PSN: IamPakMan

07-21-2008 02:08 PM #1167
      I found something worth sharing, enjoy.
      http://www.roadghosts.com/
      The forum search sucks so in case of repost call the whaaaambulance.

Vehicles
      '07 Rabbit, '05 T-100, '63 Type 2 SC
      08-22-2008 12:46 PM #1168
      Anyone have anything new? Please?
      Matt

B.D.I. | c.b.s. | Busdejos | MID

19. 08-22-2008 04:37 PM #1169
      wow. I've been a member of the 'tex since 2002 and I have never seen this thread. There is no doubt, we are spirits living in a material world. Demons and Angels do exist and dwell amongts us. But take heart! He who overcame death, also overcame the world. His name is the Lord Jesus!

Vehicles
      '14Dart, 560SEC
      08-22-2008 04:49 PM #1170
      this was ages ago we had a blood read beetle . my uncle got it form guy in germany who killed a drunk , my uncle did the same guys just walked right in front of him. my dad killed a drunk that was sleeping in the middle of the road( i was afraid to get in that car ) we sold it soon after guy that got it from us was killed in it by a drunk driver im not saying it was hunted but it had something about it

Vehicles
      06 Jetta TDI
      09-03-2008 01:06 PM #1171
      Finally done! Now MOAR!!!!

Vehicles
      2008 Yaris
      09-03-2008 01:19 PM #1172
      Quote, originally posted by eburg_DUB &raquo;
      this was ages ago we had a blood read beetle . my uncle got it form guy in germany who killed a drunk , my uncle did the same guys just walked right in front of him. my dad killed a drunk that was sleeping in the middle of the road( i was afraid to get in that car ) we sold it soon after guy that got it from us was killed in it by a drunk driver im not saying it was hunted but it had something about it

What was the reason you didn't like to go in the car? Because you knew the story behind the car, or did you get an uneasy feeling just being in the car? or both?

23. 09-03-2008 01:57 PM #1173
      I’ve got a contribution, not car related (like a lot of these )
      My dad is a property manager in PG County (MD) and has managed some properties in odd places. Greenbelt, Silver Spring, Rockville, etc. He always finds spaces where the tenants leave crap behind. Can’t afford to move it, don’t need it, whatever. We had movie theater popcorn machines, 711 hotdog cookers (with the rollers) and MEDICAL SUPPLIES. I don’t know why, but there was a medical supply facility in one of the office parks and they left a wheelchair. Us being kids decided to tow it behind our bikes, roll it down the driveway, enough to have the neighbors calling my parents to ask what happened to us.
      As soon as we would bring the thing inside so it wouldn’t get all rusty, bizarre isht started happening. Knocks on the door at 3am, loud ghetto knocks. Like pounding hard. This happened in the winter time, NO FOOTPRINTS. Then my mom would feel someone sit on the bed when she went to sleep. She has a chair in her room next to a jewelry cabinet, and you could see the indentation of someone sitting in it. If you would walk over to the chair and move it or yell at the chair, you could watch the seat “re-inflate” to the correct position. My little brother had a desk in his room at the end of the hall. With his door open, his back would be facing the hallway. He would turn around and see a man peeking around the corner from the steps, staring at him. Homework with the door closed from then on. My mother has a sewing room halfway down the hall, carpeted. The hall is the fake hardwood plastic stuff. You know you can feel someone walking down the hall because of the pressure change? Sounds from the back of the house get muffled because they’re blocked by a body? That happened all the time. The floor would creak and the sounds got really quiet. When my mom got up to check, the sound would come back like you turned the volume up. WEIRD.
      Soon as we all got together and talked about what we’d seen, we agreed the wheelchair was the newest addition before all the funky goings on started. The day the chair left, all the funny stuff stopped.

24. Member
      09-03-2008 02:42 PM #1174
      ^ You still got the chair? Put this story in an ebay post and see what happens.
      Sim Simmer.
      Keys.
      Bimmer.

25. 09-19-2008 11:29 AM #1175
      bringing this back.. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast