Thread: R32 OWNERS - URGENT HELP NEEDED

Vehicles
      MY08 WRX (SGP) Mk II GTI (AUS)
      01-15-2007 10:41 PM #101
      your dealer hates you
      ganked

2. Banned
      01-15-2007 10:45 PM #102
      Bill Buckle isn't my dealer. I only used them once. The service advisor there is just one of the rudest people I have ever met.
      With the car severely misfiring they had it for a week after CCC had it for 6 weeks, and Bill Buckle suggested trading it in or writing it off. Great.
      Another thing, why the **** is every VW parts department that I have dealt with completely retarded? I've never had this problem with any other manufacturer, from Ford to Toyota, Holden, Honda, Porsche, Mercedes, Lexus and BMW. VW is by far the worst.

Modified by cawslow at 1:46 PM 1-16-2007

3. 01-15-2007 10:45 PM #103
      I'm not sure now if your joking, but are you ****ing serious? A steering wheel is a part of the car, the battery is a part of the car, the alternator is a part of the car. The engine is BOLTED into your car, a Pen is not a part of the car, you don't need it to run, it probably wasn't on your invoice or paper work for when you picked it up. If the engine was missing then this would get picked up long before the car even got to the dealer. The reason the Pen wasn't noticed missing was because only you are stupid enough to care.

4. Banned
      01-15-2007 10:47 PM #104
      Quote, originally posted by FL00DY »
      I'm not sure now if your joking, but are you ****ing serious? A steering wheel is a part of the car, the battery is a part of the car, the alternator is a part of the car. The engine is BOLTED into your car, a Pen is not a part of the car, you don't need it to run, it probably wasn't on your invoice or paper work for when you picked it up. If the engine was missing then this would get picked up long before the car even got to the dealer. The reason the Pen wasn't noticed missing was because only you are stupid enough to care.

So if a wheel falls off your car and goes missing, you'd be happy with VW's response that missing parts aren't warrantied?
      You also don't need your rear luggage compartment shelf / cover for the car to run, but I'm sure you'd kick up a stink if it was missing. It's like buying a house with a dishwasher included and later finding out the dishwasher is missing.

Modified by cawslow at 1:49 PM 1-16-2007

5. 01-15-2007 10:49 PM #105
      Is the centrecap going stop your wheels falling off is it? The centrecap is going to hold on an entire wheel?
      Also funny how you didn't argue the rest of my statement.

6. Banned
      01-15-2007 10:51 PM #106
      Is the centrecap going stop your wheels falling off is it? The centrecap is going to hold on an entire wheel?

That's not the point. Call your local dealer (both of whom I know you don't get along with) and ask if they warranty missing parts. They'll say no. Ask them to call VWoA and the response will be confirmed.

7. 01-15-2007 10:57 PM #107
      Quote, originally posted by cawslow »
      That's not the point. Call your local dealer (both of whom I know you don't get along with) and ask if they warranty missing parts. They'll say no. Ask them to call VWoA and the response will be confirmed.
      Yes I get that but I wasn't replying to the problem with your wheels. I was replying to your w@nk over a missing pen.
      And I don't really care bout YOUR centre caps because mine haven't once fallen off in 30,000km If you hate the service so much why don't you sell the damm car, then you can go and find a car that will actually come with a pen, I hear Hyundai make nice pens.

8. Banned
      01-15-2007 11:01 PM #108
      Not sure about pens, but I bet Hyundai could make a much better ship than VW.
      The VW wouldn't start after the coilpacks fail

9. Banned
      01-15-2007 11:01 PM #109
      And I don't really care bout YOUR centre caps because mine haven't once fallen off in 30,000km

Nice attitude. Do you not care about world hunger either because you eat just fine?

Vehicles
      01-15-2007 11:12 PM #110
      get a lexus Klaus, you will be happy with the service and we won't have you ranting and raving here because dealers fuuck you over

11. Banned
      01-15-2007 11:14 PM #111
      If only they'd make cars that are desireable!
      Aside from that, I just got a phone call from a very friendly Vortexer who offered to buy me a Lamy pen in a case and have it engraved with the R32 logo.

Vehicles
      Audi A3 2.0TQ, VW Jetta 2.0T
      01-15-2007 11:17 PM #112
      If only they'd make cars that are desireable!
      Aside from that, I just got a phone call from a very friendly Vortexer who offered to buy me a Lamy pen in a case and have it engraved with the R32 logo.

How nice of Floody, or was it A3T, or was it TMK-001, or was it, ahh I cant decide, you have so many friends here...
      Quattro drivers do it on all fours....

Vehicles
      01-15-2007 11:25 PM #113
      It was me. I'm such a nice guy I phoned him from Singapore to make the offer.

NNOOOOOOOT!

Vehicles
      MY10 Audi S3
      01-15-2007 11:35 PM #114
      So if a wheel falls off your car and goes missing, you'd be happy with VW's response that missing parts aren't warrantied?
      You also don't need your rear luggage compartment shelf / cover for the car to run, but I'm sure you'd kick up a stink if it was missing. It's like buying a house with a dishwasher included and later finding out the dishwasher is missing.

Your analogies on a house are fine, they all contribute to the general useability of the house as an overall product. Please tell me how a pen has the same effect on the way a car operates?
      I'm not denying your right to enquire about the damn pen, but don't go on about it like the car is not functioning properly because you don't have the magical pen.
      Moreover, if you didn't carry on like such a pork chop (taking it up to Nochar, gimme a fvvking break) then I dare say you'd be able to source the pen by other less intrusive approaches. Look at it from VW's point of view … some young kid comes in crying about a missing pen on his new R32 that daddy is buying him (right or wrong, that would be the perception) and is it any wonder they have fobbed you off.
      Your claims of customer service are indeed reasonable (to a point), but this whole excercise and your explanations thereof are a perfect example of you having no concept of the world that exists outside your own bubble of existence. Yes, missing out on the pen does suck (a little), but losing all friggen perspective over it's importance is not only completely embarassing it's also fvvking hilarious.
      If nothing else, I thank you on behalf of the VWvortex community for the laughs. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Modified by minigolf at 3:36 PM 1-16-2007

15. 01-16-2007 12:00 AM #115
      Have you guys done it yet?
      Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
      China's birthrate currently sits at 12/1000 = 18,000,000 this year, so your Rolex values are safe for now.

Vehicles
      German/American/French
      01-16-2007 12:03 AM #116
      Quote, originally posted by TheHamofMam »
      Have you guys done it yet?

Hotdatesonline.com says that they're even married.
      “I would request that my body in death be buried not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetime” - Neil deGrasse Tyson.

17. 01-16-2007 12:05 AM #117
      Hey Tim, we haven't done it in a while.
      Come over this week. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      China's birthrate currently sits at 12/1000 = 18,000,000 this year, so your Rolex values are safe for now.

18. 01-16-2007 12:11 AM #118
      Nice attitude. Do you not care about world hunger either because you eat just fine?
      hahaha know I care about world hunger because I'd much rather spend a day helping to feed suffering kids then a day listening or reading about how much you want a pen with R32 written on it. Here you are saying my attitude stinks, yet the people suffering from hunger prob couldn't even afford the pen you've been whinging about for 2 and a bit years. There are bigger and more important things in life then a stupid pen. If you had a life you'd understand this.
      I do my bit for world suffering, I sponsor a kid in Senagal, Demba. But I reckon you're too much a snob for your hard earned to help out anyone other then yourself. But I may be wrong.
      Actually I do need it, I leave jackets and hats sitting on it. It's called a Parcel shelf for a reason. So yes damm right I'd kick up a stink, because I do use it. But I also would not have driven the car out the dealers drive way if it was missing. If you wanted your stupid pen so much it would have been the first thing you checked.

19. 01-16-2007 12:16 AM #119
      This thread has gone from being mostly about a Pen, to the Centrecaps that keep falling out. Tell me Klaus do you normally change the subject when you start lose a court case?

20. 01-16-2007 12:35 AM #120
      I guess noone's ever heard of customer service then. A part of the car is missing. I'm sure you'd complain if your car was delivered without its engine.
      And don't get me started on the wheel centrecaps that fall off and aren't covered under warranty. The ******** service advisor at Bill Buckle said that missing parts aren't covered by warranty. He was unable to tell me what would happen if my engine or door fell off. ********.
      He then proceeded to smash my car door into that of another customer's WRX and say "woops" and walk off. Genius.

Modified by cawslow at 1:30 PM 1-16-2007

i never got a pen and never worried about it.
      I didnt get the undertray but when i went back for it 2 months later they gave me 2 instead which some kant ganked
      Anything i took my car back for that i had an issue with was fixed and rectified.
      So it would only mean they dont like you
      I even got discount on service n parts at my dealer.

21. 01-16-2007 01:18 AM #121
      Quote »
      Bill Buckle isn't my dealer. I only used them once. The service advisor there is just one of the rudest people I have ever met.

Probably, said service advisor reads vortex. As they say, fore-warned is fore-armed.
      My centrecaps all fell off. I couldn't give a flying f uck about them, and I'm certainly not going to use them to alienate myself with the dealer. Car looks better without them anyhow.

22. Banned
      01-16-2007 01:26 AM #122
      Quote, originally posted by minigolf »
      (taking it up to Nochar, gimme a fvvking break)

I only took things up with Nochar after:
      * The dealer in question made misleading, deceptive and fraudulent statements regarding the availability of R32s
      * The dealer failed to organise personalised plates as requested
      * The vehicle was delivered 1 week late, despite being in CCC stock for 3 months. Upon going to pick up the car, I had to wait 30 minutes and it was presented to me not fully detailed and still wet
      * The dealer failed to provide any warranty documents
      * At delivery, the tyre pressures were 10 PSI low, and the rear washer jet did not work - checking both of these is part of the PDI
      * The dealer had no idea about any TSB relating to lower coolant hose failures, nor about the pens, keyring, letter and umbrella that should have been delivered (the keyring, letter and umbrella should be mailed, but were not)
      * After two days of ownership, the vehicle failed to start in our driveway. The battery was flat. The invoice for the warranty work stated that the battery would not be claimable by CCC as it had been in their possession for months. They had failed in their obligation to complete the battery health check card that should be in the glovebox of every newly delivered VW.
      * There was a rattle and clunk coming from the rear of the car when the car hit bumps. This was fixed by applying some electrical tape to the rear seat strikers. Given it's a common MkIV problem, one would think the dealer should have the foresight to do something about it during the PDI.
      * The car had a major misfiring problem that took two dealers 7 weeks to fix. I paid $2000 during that time for the vehicle whilst it was off the road. When the vehicle was finally returned, there was a clunking coming from the gearbox that was later diagnosed as a faulty DMF. This damage occurred through hard driving and abuse in the hands of the dealer in question.
      I think I was justified in contacting Nochar regarding those circumstances.

Modified by cawslow at 4:31 PM 1-16-2007

Vehicles
      '10 Golf GTD
      01-16-2007 01:32 AM #123
      It's like buying a house with a dishwasher included and later finding out the dishwasher is missing.

BWAHAHAHA - you're a classic...
      it's so not like that....
      it'd be like buying a house with a POS broom in it.... and then finding out the broom wasn't left in there when you moved in.
      BAAAAHAHAHAH
      Thanks for the laugh [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      VW MKVI Golf GTD - Black | Sunroof | MDi | Manual | RNS-510 | Hyper Silver GTC CX 18" | ChipExpress

Vehicles
      01-16-2007 03:40 AM #124
      I think I was justified in contacting Nochar regarding those circumstances.

and what did he say?

25. 01-16-2007 03:42 AM #125
      Quote, originally posted by IML337 »
      and what did he say?

"Back off punk."

Modified by Sloth at 9:44 AM 1-17-2007

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast