Here are the steps that you will need to follow...
1) Remove small oval screw covers on each side of 'center console'
2) Remove each screw
3) Remove rear ash tray
4) Open rear cupholder, you will see 2 bolts, remove
5) Remove rectangular rubber insert closest to the passenger seat
6) Remove third nut
7) Lift 'center console' out of the way
8) Remove shifter knob and boot (if you have a manual)
9) Grasp front section of 'center console'
10) Pull to wards back of car
11) Unplug wiring
12) Reverse procedure
Bulb & Bulb Holder: 191-919-243-D
I checked on parts.com and it is lists/sells for $5.52. Good luck with the change...just don't take it to the dealer @ $45/hour.
[Modified by Donuts, 7:19 PM 11-29-2001]