Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home Theater Forum *FOR SALE* Thread (Read Before Posting)

Vehicles
      07 Rabbit
      04-13-2012 04:14 PM #51
      InFocus LP860 projector. Slight yellow tint to the picture but functions 100%. Make an offer, can ship if the price is right.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ele/2956635176.html
      #FREEPATRIKMAN

2. 04-16-2012 12:15 PM #52
      I bought all of these about 18months ago and have moved to a small apt and went to a soundbar.

A Polk Audio CSi5 Center Channel Speaker $200

Pair of Polk Audio RTi12 Speakers Black $600

Pair of Polk Audio FXi5 Surround Speakers Black $300

Polk Audio RTi4 Bookshelf Speakers $100

Missing two(2) speaker grill post(can't see them when the grill is on)

I have the boxes and can work a deal if you want them all. PM or email me
      Last edited by SBizzle; 04-23-2012 at 11:11 PM.

3. Member
      Vehicles
      '10 GTI, '84 Land Cruiser FJ60
      05-01-2012 04:03 PM #53
      Near perfect Dynaudio Contour T 2.5, $2000.

Even nearer to perfect Dynaudio Contour T 2.1 Center, $800.Dynaudio Contour T 2.1 Center, $800.

REL Stadium III sub, a few dings, $1600.REL Stadium III sub, a few dings, $1600.

***All located in San Francisco, can ship at buyers expense. Please PM me me or respond to ads. Thanks!

4. 09-27-2012 10:37 PM #54
      I have for sale 2 brand new NEC PA500X projectors i orignally bought these to use in my theater room but i have now decided to go a different route. These are brand new and never been hooked up. just opend the box to inspect them. I am looking to get $2500 a piece for these or will sell both for $4000. can send pics upon request. link to the exact model http://www.necdisplay.com/p/multimed...tors/np-pa500x

message me here with any questions or offers

5. Member
      10-11-2012 07:38 PM #55
      SOLD

Nakamichi RX-505 for sale. Everything works perfectly, will post pics later tonight or tomorrow if there is interest.

$350 obo plus actual shipping/insurance.

Please pardon crappy cell phone pics.

Last edited by pops; 10-25-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Vehicles
      2015 VW Golf R #66, 2013 VW Passat SE, 1997 VW Jetta GLX VR6
      12-04-2012 01:52 PM #56
      I am selling 5 brand new in the box Polk Audio speakers. Included are 3 OWM-5 speakers for front, left, right, and center channels, and a pair of OWM-3 speakers for rear surround. All speakers are brand new in the boxes, some of the boxes were opened but these are BRAND NEW NEVER USED!! I purchased these and my wife put the brakes on placing them in our living room so I went with in ceiling speakers as a compromise. I paid over $550 for these and am pricing them just to sell ASAP, FYI I would have lost money and had to pay for shipping them back because I waited too long, so my laziness is your benefit. Price is firm so please don't try to offer less. I also have these on a few forums, eBay, and Craigslist so don't hesitate, it's a real deal. Any questions, I will email back ASAP. Thank you for looking! also I will ship for the added cost of $50. PayPal or cash will do fine. Pics by request.

SeanOsborn@me.com

Vehicles
      3d
      06-20-2013 11:21 AM #57

Can do picture in picture; half and half, small and large window, half scanning through antenna input.

Besides some dust on the top, there aren't any dings or scratches. Haven't had any problems with it. Camera picture doesn't really show the quality of the tv image.

i have nerd tendencies

i work in a world of shoulds (>ლ)

8. 07-26-2013 01:48 PM #58
      I built this HTPC but had a change of plans, now just getting a feeler for selling it. Everything is brand new. Dead silent when turned on.

nMEDIAPC Black Aluminum HTPC 1000B Micro ATX Media Center / HTPC Case
      250 GB Seagate Hard Drive
      AMD 2.5GHz Socket FM1 Dual-Core
      G.SKILL Value 4GB 240-Pin DDR3
      LG Black 12X Blu-ray
      ARCTIC Alpine 64 GT Cooler
      ECS A55F-M4 FM1 AMD A55 (Hudson D2) HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
      Thermaltake 430W Power Supply
      WMC Remote
      -- I also have all the manuals that came with the motherboard, power supply and processor along with the stock cpu cooler.
      Currently running WMC

Asking 400 + shipping. Please email me for more pictures if needed.

9. 04-03-2014 12:37 PM #59
      F/S : Oppo 981 DVD player.
      Works flawlessly have all original Packaging.

$100+shipping

Pictures upon request.

10. 05-26-2015 11:34 PM #60

http://imgur.com/gallery/vqyla/new Here's an album of pics.

Will sell individually but ideally all together. Will discount if purchased together. Below is what I have. What I do NOT have is remotes unfortunately. Also missing two power cables. That said I was able to swap the cables to show everything does power on when a cable is plugged in.

ROTEL:
      RMB-1075 Amplifier
      From hometheatrehifi.com "Rotel has done it again with the superlative RMB-1075. I think this product represents one of the best values in home theater amplification on the market right now, and recommend that you put it on your short list when shopping for upgrades."
      Retail $1295 ASKING $680

RDV-1060 DVD Player (Have two of these)
      From audioreview.com "I upgraded from a Denon DVD player and this is one of my best purchases despite my skepticism on spending this much on a DVD player. A blind comparison took 3 notes to determine the difference. The detail of audio was much more precise. There are parts of some songs that I never knew existed."
      Retail $899 ASKING $160

RSP-1098 Processor
      From technofile.com "I cannot think that it's overpriced. And compared with other Rotel preamp/processors I've used, which have been uniformly excellent, the RSP-1098 raises the bar another couple of notches. As I said at the beginning: Wow!"
      Retail $2999 ASKING $800

RSX-1056 Receiver
      From audioreview.com "I replaced my old higher end Yamaha with this unit about 4 months ago for a number of reasons. Firstly I wanted to upgrade to Dolby digital and DTS from pro logic and secondly, I had heard about the sonic superiority of Rotel products. I was not dissappointed in the least."
      Retail $1299 ASKING $800

RT-1080 Tuner
      From audioreview.com "Great sound used with rotel 1075 amp paradigm speakers and lexicon processor sounds like I'm listen to a cd very clear."
      Retail $499 ASKING $150

SLS Loudspeaker S8R Studio Monitors (pair)
      From mixonline.com "Acoustic jazz, bottom-heavy dub, modern rock and electronic music were all rendered accurately, and mixes done on the S8Rs translated well to other speaker systems. Bottom line: These are great speakers and should be seriously considered by anyone looking for monitors in this price range"
      Retail $1890 ASKING $200

Xantech MRC88 Control Amplifier
      From garrett-smarthome.com "While the Xantech MRC88 to a certain degree follows in the footsteps of its smaller brother, the Xantech MRC44 (a Four-Zone, Four-Source Audio and Video Controller/Amplifier system), the new Xantech MRC88 doesn't just offer four more zones and four more sources; it offers all of the finest, leading edge technology Xantech is known for and much more."
      Retail $1800 ASKING $300

Bowers & Wilkins ASW-750 Powered Subwoofer
      From Sound & Vision Magazine "B&W's use of a sealed enclosure rather than the more commonly seen ported or passive radiator designs again suggests an emphasis on musical accuracy over ultimate output, although the massive 1,000-watt amplifier tosses aside any fleeting thoughts of wimpiness"
      Retail $1600 ASKING $385

Panamax M4300 Surge Supressor
      "state of the art noise filtration and power protection system. AC outlets are fed through a Balanced "L" filtration circuit to eliminate EMI/RFI noise on all three power paths (L-N, L-G and N-G) so even equipment with 2-blade plugs receive clean uncontaminated power."
      Retail $145 ASKING $45

Total Retail ~ $12,540
      Individually = $3,680 ASKING $3,000 if bought all together

Overall condition is good to very good. Some minor scrapes, nicks, etc, nothing major. Need to sell ASAP so please don't be shy about offers. Obviously shipping this is a pita so I prefer pick up in Palm Beach, FL. Unless you can arrange shipping that is, then I would be happy to work with you on that.
      Last edited by BlackGTiTurbo; 05-28-2015 at 09:42 AM.

Vehicles
      07 Rabbit
      06-03-2015 02:47 PM #61
      I've got an AudioSource sound bar for sale. Works great, used about 8 months in my old apartment. Sounds pretty decent. Looking for $65 plus shipping. I'm pretty sure I have a box at work that will fit it. Open to offers.

#FREEPATRIKMAN

12. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2001 Boxster, 2012 Kia Soul
      06-09-2015 08:22 AM #62
      I've had this Fosgate Audionics preamp for years and I absolutely love it. Even for regular 2-channel stereo it's a killer. The onboard DAC sounds just as good as my outboard processor. The only reason I am offering this for sale/trade is because we just moved and I have discovered that I need to downsize to equipment which is easier to move.

I would like to trade this preamp for a smaller integrated amplifier either tube, hybrid, or solid state. Here are the photos:

Here is an original review.

I'm not listing a price because I'm open to trade offers. Those offers can also include trade + cash. Please IM me with an offer. I can ship this preamp anywhere as long as you pay shipping but if you're within a reasonable distance from Jacksonville, FL I may deliver it as well.

obin
      "We're society's crowbar. They hate us, they never want to acknowledge the dirty jobs they give us to do, but when the job is done they never throw us away - they just slip us back in the toolbox until they need us the next time. And there will always be a next time."-Jim Hooper. Beneath the Visiting Moon: Images of Combat in Southern Africa

13. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2001 Boxster, 2012 Kia Soul
      06-09-2015 09:54 PM #63
      I also have my Adcom GFA-6000 5-channel amp for sale/trade as well. This is solid as a tank and made in the USA. This is a high current amplifier that can easily drive planars.

Any offer will be considered.

obin
      "We're society's crowbar. They hate us, they never want to acknowledge the dirty jobs they give us to do, but when the job is done they never throw us away - they just slip us back in the toolbox until they need us the next time. And there will always be a next time."-Jim Hooper. Beneath the Visiting Moon: Images of Combat in Southern Africa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123