Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mod Friendly Service @ Boardwalk VW in Redwood City!

1. 03-08-2008 07:09 AM #211
      Quote, originally posted by Coupe-20v »
      Brendan is definitely a person that goes that extra mile if not 2 for a customer/friend. So far for Boardwalk Vw and Brendan looking out for fellow dubbers!

x1000000
      Quote Originally Posted by Moist Celery View Post
      Function > Form
      Quote Originally Posted by volkswaffle View Post
      How in the wide wide world of sports is that better?

Vehicles
      95 Cab, 84 245 Turbo M46, 82 245 GL M46
      04-18-2008 08:13 PM #212
      Hey Brendan. My buddy is looking for a used 4 motion passat B5... wagon or sedan Checked out the web and only saw 1 listing. Can you keep me posted? I'd rather deal with a fellow vortexer.

Vehicles
      1998 Porsche Boxster Aero Kit, 1966 Shelby GT-350, 1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4
      04-18-2008 08:18 PM #213
      Quote, originally posted by noazgti »
      Hey Brendan. My buddy is looking for a used 4 motion passat B5... wagon or sedan Checked out the web and only saw 1 listing. Can you keep me posted? I'd rather deal with a fellow vortexer.

Will do. We get them from time to time, and when I get one in, I'll fire you a PM.

Vehicles
      04-21-2008 01:19 PM #214
      Appreciate it... may shoot over there this weekend if you will be around.

Vehicles
      04-22-2008 09:01 PM #215
      Quote, originally posted by noazgti »
      Appreciate it... may shoot over there this weekend if you will be around.

Yeah, feel free to drop by. If I'm not to slammed we can run out and get a cup of coffee or something. I'm in from 9am to 6pm on Sat, and 11 to 5 on Sunday.

Vehicles
      04-23-2008 01:10 PM #216
      That'll work.

7. 06-10-2008 10:46 AM #217
      I just picked up a slightly used 08 R32 today. I wanted to drop it by and make sure everything is ok. I usually do that right away after I buy an used car still under warranty. I was also wondering if your service dept could turn off my DRLs? Thats the only thing that really bothers me. Also do you offer loaners when having the vehicle worked on?

Vehicles
      Unicorn 337 + B6 S4
      06-13-2008 06:18 PM #218
      I was wondering if you could find out how much a arm rest for a 02 GTI would be. It would be great if it was in black cloth.

Vehicles
      e36
      06-13-2008 10:07 PM #219
      Brendan no longer works at Boardwalk...

On the bright side tho, congrats on a baller job

10. 06-15-2008 05:18 AM #220
      So who should we see at Broadwalk now? Any advisors you would recommend?

06-19-2008 08:20 PM #221
      Hi Brendan,

Is there an "H" diverter valve out from VW? I think my "G" valve is going out. I hear a whistle coming from the engine at about 3000rpm. Thanks!! I'm chipped by GIAC, by the way.

1983 Rabbit GTI (crashed)
      1984 Rabbit GTI (sold)
      1992 8v GTI
      2006 2.0T GTI

12. 06-30-2008 07:03 PM #222
      Quote, originally posted by BigPhilR32 »
      So who should we see at Broadwalk now? Any advisors you would recommend?

Based on my experience, they all suck*!

Boardwalk

-Raffi

*About as much as the sales guys... it's too close to call.

Vehicles
      1990 Jetta GLI
      06-30-2008 09:06 PM #223

14. 07-13-2008 03:33 AM #224
      Quote, originally posted by EUROROC »

Based on my experience, they all suck*!

Boardwalk

-Raffi

*About as much as the sales guys... it's too close to call.

You are an effing moron.

15. 07-16-2008 04:38 AM #225
      Quote, originally posted by Brendan540 »

You are an effing moron.

Ouch... you got me.

But Boardwalk is still a bunch of liars and thieves.

-Raffi

Vehicles
      1990 Jetta GLI
      07-18-2008 07:16 PM #226

Ouch... you got me.

But Boardwalk is still a bunch of liars and thieves.

-Raffi

Why dont you just crawl back into the hole you came from?

17. Forum Sponsor Tom@bwalkauto's Avatar
      Vehicles
      07-18-2008 09:18 PM #227
      Quote, originally posted by Duderino »

18. 07-23-2008 05:36 PM #228

wow, you got me too...

Sorry if my opinion of Boardwalk offends you.... but the truth hurts.

Quote, originally posted by Tom@bwalkauto »

Yeah that's soooo funny... the vortex provides these two icons & but neither one has the finger I wanted to use.

Yes, I hold a grudge and I'll stop as soon as Boardwalk is shutdown and turned into a vacant lot!!!

-Raffi

Vehicles
      1990 Jetta GLI
      07-23-2008 07:18 PM #229

wow, you got me too...

Sorry if my opinion of Boardwalk offends you.... but the truth hurts.

Yeah that's soooo funny... the vortex provides these two icons & but neither one has the finger I wanted to use.

Yes, I hold a grudge and I'll stop as soon as Boardwalk is shutdown and turned into a vacant lot!!!

-Raffi

Whatever you say, troll. If Boardwalk is really such a bunch of thieves and liars, why isnt this thread filled with people complaing and saying the same thing you are?

20. 07-23-2008 09:45 PM #230

Whatever you say, troll. If Boardwalk is really such a bunch of thieves and liars, why isnt this thread filled with people complaing and saying the same thing you are?

Well Dud, because the thread is filled with a bunch of ignorant dopes like you that think their slammed rides on 20's is dope... there's that word again.

Let's face it, there are a lot of lemmings (ask some one to explain this expression to you) on the vortex that don't want to rock the boat just to remain popular. I don't have this problems. I don't care if my opinion isn't what the 'group' thinks and why am I answering to you... f'off

-Raffi

BTW...

Isn't has a apostrophe before the t
      Complaining is spelled with an ing at the end

Cheer up... your GED is only 2 years away if you work had at it.

Vehicles
      1990 Jetta GLI
      07-23-2008 10:40 PM #231

Well Dud, because the thread is filled with a bunch of ignorant dopes like you that think their slammed rides on 20's is dope... there's that word again.

Let's face it, there are a lot of lemmings (ask some one to explain this expression to you) on the vortex that don't want to rock the boat just to remain popular. I don't have this problems. I don't care if my opinion isn't what the 'group' thinks and why am I answering to you... f'off

-Raffi

BTW...

Isn't has a apostrophe before the t
      Complaining is spelled with an ing at the end

Cheer up... your GED is only 2 years away if you work had at it.

You know, I've got plenty I'd like to say, but I'm done feeding this troll. Just go on about your troll ways, and have fun being bitter.

Modified by Duderino at 7:41 PM 7-23-2008

22. 07-24-2008 01:42 AM #232
      As is the case in any business, there are those that will be happy, and those that won't be. You can't please everyone, and in my experience, people like Raffi find reasons to complain about anything and are very vocal when a business doesn't deliver on what they demand. Boardwalk has a high CSI score, a loyal base of customers, and if one monkey with a keyboard doesn't like them, so be it. Their sales floor and service drive are a better place without that idiot having a pink panty meltdown in the middle of it.

Boardwalk has a great reputation here because of the time I took to help the community, not because of anything else. So Raffi, here is the icon you were looking for:

23. 07-24-2008 02:42 AM #233
      As is the case in any business, there are those that will be happy, and those that won't be. You can't please everyone, and in my experience, people like Raffi find reasons to complain about anything and are very vocal when a business doesn't deliver on what they demand. Boardwalk has a high CSI score, a loyal base of customers, and if one monkey with a keyboard doesn't like them, so be it. Their sales floor and service drive are a better place without that idiot having a pink panty meltdown in the middle of it.

Boardwalk has a great reputation here because of the time I took to help the community, not because of anything else. So Raffi, here is the icon you were looking for:

Thanks Brendan but it's rather presumptuous of you to categories me as "one of those people" since you don't even know me... Would it be far for me to call you a greasy used car salesmen? No, I don't think so.

As I've said before my experience at Boardwalk was less than stellar... Not only was I lied to the sales person who sold me my car, the sales manager who helped close the deal, the contracts guy who pretended not to understand the warranty , the GM that never returned my calls, the service writer who over charged me twice and on the second time when I called him out on it ripped the bill out of my hand (literally) and flung it at the cashier... I apologized to the cashier for the service writers actions, I felt it was inexcusable for him to be rude to her... should I go on?

So let's get a moderator to delete my posts, I guess stating contrary opinions are not allowed.

Since I stopped going to Boardwalk I have been a steady customer at Stevens Creek Volkswagen Night and day difference.I've sent many people there (sales, parts and service), yes Brendon that even includes a friend of your who Boardwalk's service guys tried to screw over.

So Brendon all you've done is lower my opinion of you... but thanks for supporting me by providing the icon I was looking for...
      Boardwalk

-Raffi

24. 07-24-2008 03:30 AM #234

Thanks Brendan but it's rather presumptuous of you to categories me as "one of those people" since you don't even know me... Would it be far for me to call you a greasy used car salesmen? No, I don't think so.

Greasy used car salesmen? Nah, rather I was a greasy internet manager.

As I've said before my experience at Boardwalk was less than stellar... Not only was I lied to the sales person who sold me my car, the sales manager who helped close the deal, the contracts guy who pretended not to understand the warranty , the GM that never returned my calls, the service writer who over charged me twice and on the second time when I called him out on it ripped the bill out of my hand (literally) and flung it at the cashier... I apologized to the cashier for the service writers actions, I felt it was inexcusable for him to be rude to her... should I go on?

Why didn't you go on in the first place. Back yourself up with more info other than your opinion, which in your case is as stinky as an unwiped *******. Not saying it didn't happen, but your opinion should be based on fact (how skewed those facts are is a topic for another day).

So let's get a moderator to delete my posts, I guess stating contrary opinions are not allowed.

Boardwalk might care, but I don't. I don't have a financial vested interest in them anymore. Leave it up for all I care.

Since I stopped going to Boardwalk I have been a steady customer at Stevens Creek Volkswagen Night and day difference.I've sent many people there (sales, parts and service), yes Brendon that even includes a friend of your who Boardwalk's service guys tried to screw over.

So Brendon all you've done is lower my opinion of you... but thanks for supporting me by providing the icon I was looking for...
      Boardwalk

-Raffi

Raffi, I hung up my car salesmen hat, and it's not ever going back on. That being said, I really don't care at all what you think of me in the least bit. I don't know when Boardwalk "Screwed you over" but lets put it this way. I helped turn around a dealership to accept this community with open arms, but it is now up to them to keep it going since I'm gone. If a new person comes along long after I've left sees that Boardwalk has taken steps to make sure that they can get taken care of, why should you scare them off because you're an idiot and can't elucidate your thoughts, get to the point, and in general make it sound like Boardwalk punched your first born in the face?

If someone took you to the cleaners years ago, it's time to keep the whining to yourself since things are very different now. If someone took you to the cleaners after 2006, why the hell didn't you come to me when I worked there?

Boardwalk has processes in place WRT discounts, mod exceptions, and whatnot that I helped put in place. Don't undermine that for someone else because you are an idiot who can't understand an effing extended warranty among other issues.

I feel I've made my point the best I can. I think this would have been a rather entertaining conversation had it actually occurred in person.

25. 07-24-2008 12:55 PM #235
      I think this would have been a rather entertaining conversation had it actually occurred in person.

Agreed

-RGK-

26. 08-25-2008 02:32 PM #236
      Quote, originally posted by Tom@bwalkauto »
      You know, I've been toying with that idea for months now. I am sure my owners would get into it, I am wondering about how much space we have as we would still need to conduct business during a show. The Beer is definitely out though!! Too bad! I have been thinking about like a Sunday show perhaps later in the year or to celebrate the MK5 GTI release. I'll start bouncing around some ideas.

I wonder if Boardwalk mgmt. still consider making something like this happen in the near future.

27. 08-27-2008 12:00 AM #237
      Quote, originally posted by dieselwagen »

I wonder if Boardwalk mgmt. still consider making something like this happen in the near future.

I'm actually down here right now running a favor (getting a friend set up on Vortex), so he'll check in soon and see what he can put together. If something goes down, I'd be happy to stop by.

Vehicles
      1990 Jetta GLI
      08-27-2008 07:28 PM #238
      Hmm, looks like brendan is a /b/tard.

29. 08-27-2008 09:07 PM #239
      Hmm, looks like brendan is a /b/tard.

Been a /b/tard for awhile. I've been cancer there for over a year.

Vehicles
      1990 Jetta GLI
      08-27-2008 10:35 PM #240
      I thought some of those posts sounded brendan-esque.

31. 08-28-2008 01:48 PM #241
      Yeah, I'm usually on there for at least an hour each night. Had to keep my /b/tardness on the DL when I was "Brendan@bwalkauto" even though I used to get PM's from time to time asking me if I was addicted to 4Chan.

Vehicles
      1990 Jetta GLI
      08-28-2008 08:04 PM #242
      Oooh, you broke rule #1!!

33. 08-28-2008 08:06 PM #243
      Oooh, you broke rule #1!!

So many newf**s there it doesn't matter anymore. It's just a free for all.

Vehicles
      disco, new wave, rave era german iron...and a Japanese V8 with a tailgate
      09-14-2008 04:36 PM #244
      what's up Brendan? when are you gonna come out for a night drive with us?
      Quote Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
      I'll go if Paul goes.
      Rod Blagojevich - Team My Little Pony

35. 09-14-2008 04:45 PM #245
      When do you guys usually head out? Hope all has been well man, it's been awhile since we've stood around and shot the ****.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast