VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*NEW LOWER PRICING ON 2.0L OEM/MAINTENANCE PARTS*

132K views 273 replies 122 participants last post by  MJM Autohaus 
#1 · (Edited)
Huge sale on OEM and maintenence parts at MJM!

GREAT DEALS FROM THE BEST NAMES IN OEM PARTS!

Yes, you've read it correctly - MJM Autohaus (www.mjmautohaus.com), a long time low price leading mail order 2.0L parts provider here on the Vortex, has actually gone through our entire 2.0L parts bin and catalog on our site and lowered prices even more! Many Bosch items are priced better, as well as many gaskets, hoses, A/C components, brakes and drivetrain parts! When you thought it couldn't get any better - it's done just that - GOTTEN BETTER! MJM will continue to be a leader in MK3 and MK4 2.0L original equipment manufacturer and German manufactured maintenance and replacement parts, and will still have more part numbers with FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states than any other Volkswagen and Audi parts store in the world - GUARANTEED!

Check us out any day of the week at http://www.mjmautohaus.com and let us know what you need. When your 2.0L happiness comes from your reliable MK3 ABA or you pushing an economically sound AEG or AZG MK4 2.0L, we have the deals to save you cash and to help you keep your two-point-oh-my-goodness Golf, Jetta, Cabrio or Beetle on the road. From Genuine OEM parts directly from Volkswagen of America to VAG OE suppliers like Bosch, Hella, Ruville, SKF, Beru, SACHS and more - WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK! And like all other products on our site, if you find a better price advertised online on a competitor's site, just let us know. We'll make every attempt to not only meet it, but beat it. With our GUARANTEE that we have more part numbers listed that include free shipping than any other website on the planet, we're confident that we can meet your expectations on the deal you're looking for. We also strive to see that ground orders are shipped either same day or within one business day (in most cases) and we've recently added a third full-time warehouse personnel to see that online orders are processed even more promptly than before! Listed below are some of our more popular 2.0L specials we've put together and we will be listing many other specials throughout this thread as we receive in new inventory. Prices can change (going either up or down in price) depending on the exchange rate and value of the dollar, and while we'll make every effort to keep our thread updated, always use our site as the final updated accurate price as much as possible. In the meantime, and to see our entire 2.0L part selection, click the link below to go directly to our nearly 5,000 2.0L 8V part numbers in our online store!

----------> WWW.MJMAUTOHAUS.COM

See less See more
#61 · (Edited)
Re: (idntical)

i need a throttle body for a 98 2.o w/cruise. part# 037 133 064 J
Click your mouse HERE on our site.

camshaft position sensor? for an obd2 97' golf 2.0
PM sent with some questions.

any arp harware, such as main bolts?
We are are full-on Master Warehouse Distributor for APR ----> www.mjmautohaus.com (TONS OF ARP AT GREAT PRICES!)

Quote, originally posted by the_q_jet »
I need ANOTHER MAF!! i just got one 15k ago and i went bad again!! How much??

We have them from $74.95 with free shipping and up for 2.0L models; check our site (or the post above you!)

#62 ·
Re: (M.J.M.)

I need a complete engine rebuilt kit. Bottom end is ABA OBDII and needs all seals, berrings, and gaskets. Head is a 87 Scirrocco 16V head. All seals (including valve seals) for rebuilding and installing, with a metal head gasket. And metal exhaust manifold gasket set for the 16V.
Sound like a kit you could put together for a decent price? Shipped to 85205

#66 ·
Re: (Hagphish)

They are asking because they think it's a gimmick to sell parts faster even though its just cheap normal pricing.
I will take a good deal whether it's a sale, closeout, fell off the truck
.... a good deal is a good deal. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#68 ·
Re: (ToiletMint)

Quote, originally posted by ABF Jeff »
I need a complete engine rebuilt kit. Bottom end is ABA OBDII and needs all seals, berrings, and gaskets. Head is a 87 Scirrocco 16V head. All seals (including valve seals) for rebuilding and installing, with a metal head gasket. And metal exhaust manifold gasket set for the 16V.
Sound like a kit you could put together for a decent price? Shipped to 85205

The complete ABA block gasket set with complete 16V OEM head gasket set would be $124.95.
Quote, originally posted by ToiletMint »
coil for 2.0L late 96 MK3? IM me the price too.

$54.95 for the 2.0L ignition coil.

#73 · (Edited)
Re: Huge sale on OEM and maintenence parts at MJM! (dogo771)

COME ON IN AND PICK UP YOUR PARTS IN PERSON AT MJM AUTOHAUS!

Are you in the South or Central Texas (San Antonio-Austin) areas? If so, feel free to come in anytime during the week between 9AM to 7PM (M-F) or on Saturday (by appointment only) to save on shipping when you pick up your parts. We operate a full-on warehouse with store front in Northeast San Antonio and welcome all walk-in customers. Pick up your parts and save on shipping! Please call to make sure we have your parts in stock, though. We're literally minutes from the airport and just a downshift and acceleration away from I-35 North, 281 at 1604, and 410 at 281 or 410 at I-35!

MJM Autohaus
10740 Hillpoint #4
San Antonio, TX 78217

#77 · (Edited)
Re: (94jetta~~)

Quote, originally posted by dogo771 »
looking for a distributor, o2 sensor, and an engine speed sensor for my 95 2.0. can you help

A new distributor, Bosch O2 sensor (with connector), and speed sensor would all be $299.95 shipped to your door.

Quote, originally posted by vwgtiIII »
how much for just a distributor and what kind of warranty does it come with? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
bump for EXCELLENT service

MK3 2.0L ignition distributor is $139.95 and comes with one year warranty.

Quote, originally posted by 94jetta~~ »
how much will a wiper motor cost me?

The OEM unit is $79.95 plus $5 for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.