VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*NEW LOWER PRICING ON 2.0L OEM/MAINTENANCE PARTS*

132K views 273 replies 122 participants last post by  MJM Autohaus 
#1 · (Edited)
Huge sale on OEM and maintenence parts at MJM!

GREAT DEALS FROM THE BEST NAMES IN OEM PARTS!

Yes, you've read it correctly - MJM Autohaus (www.mjmautohaus.com), a long time low price leading mail order 2.0L parts provider here on the Vortex, has actually gone through our entire 2.0L parts bin and catalog on our site and lowered prices even more! Many Bosch items are priced better, as well as many gaskets, hoses, A/C components, brakes and drivetrain parts! When you thought it couldn't get any better - it's done just that - GOTTEN BETTER! MJM will continue to be a leader in MK3 and MK4 2.0L original equipment manufacturer and German manufactured maintenance and replacement parts, and will still have more part numbers with FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states than any other Volkswagen and Audi parts store in the world - GUARANTEED!

Check us out any day of the week at http://www.mjmautohaus.com and let us know what you need. When your 2.0L happiness comes from your reliable MK3 ABA or you pushing an economically sound AEG or AZG MK4 2.0L, we have the deals to save you cash and to help you keep your two-point-oh-my-goodness Golf, Jetta, Cabrio or Beetle on the road. From Genuine OEM parts directly from Volkswagen of America to VAG OE suppliers like Bosch, Hella, Ruville, SKF, Beru, SACHS and more - WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK! And like all other products on our site, if you find a better price advertised online on a competitor's site, just let us know. We'll make every attempt to not only meet it, but beat it. With our GUARANTEE that we have more part numbers listed that include free shipping than any other website on the planet, we're confident that we can meet your expectations on the deal you're looking for. We also strive to see that ground orders are shipped either same day or within one business day (in most cases) and we've recently added a third full-time warehouse personnel to see that online orders are processed even more promptly than before! Listed below are some of our more popular 2.0L specials we've put together and we will be listing many other specials throughout this thread as we receive in new inventory. Prices can change (going either up or down in price) depending on the exchange rate and value of the dollar, and while we'll make every effort to keep our thread updated, always use our site as the final updated accurate price as much as possible. In the meantime, and to see our entire 2.0L part selection, click the link below to go directly to our nearly 5,000 2.0L 8V part numbers in our online store!

----------> WWW.MJMAUTOHAUS.COM

See less See more
#254 ·
Re: (JettaJeremy)

Quote, originally posted by Divinitous »
Thanks MJM.
Your prices are the best around and I've become accustomed to just going to your site rather than shopping around.

We appreciate your business, Ryan! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Quote, originally posted by Raz2099 »
well the rear passenger bearing failed epically and the wheel flew off, but i ordered parts for it from you guys, and they came the next day, with 3-5 day shipping! props to excellent service

Glad we could get you squared away!

Quote, originally posted by Zero41792 »
You guys need to get turbo kits for the 2.slow...that would be awesome

Check the post below!

Quote, originally posted by JettaJeremy »
How much for a crank speed sensor for a mk4

http://www.mjmautohaus.com (Under Engine Electrical)

#255 ·
Just a heads up, you may want to tell the sales guys that answer the phone about the specials on here. I called up to order the Bosch ignition wire set, and the guy on the phone told me that the special on this thread was no longer active since the thread was 5 years old. I ended ordering through your website and payed $69.95 instead of $59.95 (thats was when vwvortex was down so I couldnt PM you guys). :(

#256 ·
He was right. This thread is indeed a few years old and pricing (due to the exchange rate and/or weakness of the dollar versus the euro) does increase from time to time. There is nothing we can do about that. We make every attempt to update threads as much as we can, but as a rule of thumb, we always ask that you use our site to gauge true 'real time' pricing. Regardless, we feel like you'll find our pricing (with free shipping) to be more than fair. "WHOLESALE PRICING TO THE PUBLIC" on OEM and replacement parts for your VW has been our slogan for years. We don't plan on changing that anytime soon. Thanks for the order!

#259 ·
Yes, we do. Check out our site for all the great parts we offer for your car. See HERE for injectors for your ABA.

You provide a great service to VW DIY'ers and we thank you!

For the 'budget' plugs and wires kit for AZG/AVH, which denso plugs are they? Are they iridium/copper/platinum? Have you received any feedback on the performance of the plugs after they were installed?
Thanks! :beer:
Thank you. And no, we've had no problems reported to us by anyone running that kit.

#258 ·
great service

You provide a great service to VW DIY'ers and we thank you!

For the 'budget' plugs and wires kit for AZG/AVH, which denso plugs are they? Are they iridium/copper/platinum? Have you received any feedback on the performance of the plugs after they were installed?
Thanks! :beer:

#260 ·
CLEARANCE (OVER 40% OFF DEALER LIST) ON 2.0L AZG/AVH IGNITION WIRES!

THE SALE:

Got misfire problems? Your plugs, your wires, your ignition coil and anything ignition related is a great place to start when looking for the culprit. For a limited time and until supplies last (13 sets available at time of this post), we'll be offering a savings of over 40% off dealer list price of $115 on the Genuine OEM Volkswagen ignition wire sets for MK4 2.0L Golf/Jetta (AZG and AVH engine codes) for just $64.95 with free shipping.

APPLICATION GUIDE:

* 2001-2006 Golf 2.0L (AZG, AVH)
* 2001-2005 Jetta 2.0L (AZG, AVH)
* 2001-2005 Beetle 2.0L (AZG, AVH)

HOW TO ORDER:

Please your deadmau5 HERE to order direct. All orders will ship within a 1-2 business days.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:

In an effort to give you the very quickest response with exceptional turnaround time and customer service on this special on Genuine OEM Volkswagen ignition wires, we ask that you PLEASE DO NOT PM HERE THROUGH THE VORTEX but rather click HERE. Sending a PM only doubles time needed to respond and we want to service you as quick as possible with your inquiries. We will soon be streamlining all of our threads to turn the PM function off and solely respond via email in an effort to provide faster customer service for you guys. Because of the high volume of emails and PM's we get per day combined, we feel like this is the best way to give you the fastest answer your technical inquires, stock level checks, etc. If you have any questions about any products other than these Genuine OEM ignition wires, please see our site at www.mjmautohaus.com for pricing or other technical info. You can also email us through the site for a quick response.

INTERNATIONAL INQUIRIES:

* For shipping quotes to Canada, simply add the wires to your basket (with postal code) for shipping rates!

* For shipping quotes to any address outside the US or Canada, click HERE for quotes and policies.

ALL IGNITION WIRES WILL ARRIVE IN GENUINE VOLKSWAGEN BOXES - ASSEMBLED IN GERMANY!

#269 ·
Feel free to stop by anytime and take a look around our facility. Even though this particular thread is for our 2.0L OEM, maintenance and replacement parts, our 5000 sq/ft warehouse here in town stocks performance aftermarket goodies (with over 10,000 watercooled VW parts in stock) from Air Lift, ARP, B&G, Eibach, Forge Motorsport, H&R, Hawk Performance, JE Piston, KONI, Magnaflow, MOMO, NEUSPEED, Prothane, Sparco, StopTech, Valeo and more. We are open from 10AM to 7PM CST M-F (and on weekends by appointment only). Our full contact info is below and walk-ins are always welcome.

MJM Autohaus
10740 Hillpoint #4
San Antonio, TX 78217

- AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

- PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

Don't bother ordering anything from this company. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. If you want MJM to take your money, then wait 10 days to process your order, go for it! If you want quality customer service, and quick ordering time, I would HIGHLY suggest now ordering from these guys. When I call and ask for the status of my order, I get totally d!ck*d around. Called 3 straight days and have received no important info. Calling to cancel my order today. Cheers :beer:

Placed and order for a set of ARP head bolts on 5/17 that they said would be in the mail in 1-3 days. Its been 23 days, and they havent even put them in the mail yet!!!!!

Just called to cancel my order, and was told it will take 3 days, before they can start the process of putting funds back on my card!!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Hey, guys. Sorry to hear about your inconvenience. We apologize. While we certainly don't want our customers to believe it's "okay" or "acceptable", do know that a short wait (for different reasons) can happen. Please understand that we are a Warehouse Distributor and not a manufacturer. That means that we have shelves and ladders, not lathes and mills. Unfortunately, our hands are often tied when it comes to ship dates and lead times from the manufacturer or supplier. In short; it does happens from time to time in this industry. If this isn't being communicated to you via phone and/or email in an adequate amount time of time from the day the order is placed, then you are right, that needs to be looked into and is not okay with our management here. I will let them know about this today. We appreciate your business (and your patience). Thanks.

- Leon

#267 ·
Don't bother ordering anything from this company. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. If you want MJM to take your money, then wait 10 days to process your order, go for it! If you want quality customer service, and quick ordering time, I would HIGHLY suggest now ordering from these guys. When I call and ask for the status of my order, I get totally d!ck*d around. Called 3 straight days and have received no important info. Calling to cancel my order today. Cheers :beer:

#271 ·
We appreciate the orders, guys. For any questions, tech info or customer service, hit us up below and we'll get you taken care of:

- AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

- WEB: www.mjmautohaus.com

- PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

#273 ·
We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

Im really gonna enjoy building my post count destroying you guys. What questions exactly have you answered because in all 47 of your threads that I posted this in you havent answered one question :screwy:

#274 ·
We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.