VWVortex

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: *NEW LOWER PRICING ON 2.0L OEM/MAINTENANCE PARTS*

1. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-04-2010 11:15 AM #246
      Quote, originally posted by pedrosan »
      just ordered a set of lifers for my 8 valve. Great prices and FREE shipping! Did i mention i got my parts the next day?!

We appreciate the order. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Quote, originally posted by lowbudget »
      Do you have any parts for my 2.0l that will make it faster than a turbo VR for less than $100 dollars. Just let me know whats available.

Quote, originally posted by lowbudget »
      Also I want to be able to beat my friends new Ferrari in a top end street race. My 2.0l it going in an 82 rabbit truck if that helps too. I would also like to run the Bonnivile salt flats next year.

Come by the shop on your way home from work tomorrow and we'll show you our light saber modified kits for your Rabbit.

Quote, originally posted by jettaracer56 »
      hey how many clutch kits do you have? mine will be due for one when i swap my tranny

If you're asking if we're low on stock, then no, we're fine. Let us know when you're ready and we'll get you taken care of.

Quote, originally posted by MyNameIsBrady »
      Picked up some things around christmas for myself. just wanted to say thanks and good pricing and delivery.great seller. props.

We appreciate your business.

Quote, originally posted by stangklick420 »
      how muck for cansiter breather and ignition coil and module and wires?

http://www.mjmautohaus.com

Quote, originally posted by daughtersjetta01 »
      Can i get a price on low end plugs and wires 99 jetta.2.0l

http://www.mjmautohaus.com

Quote, originally posted by WolfGolf »
      Do you guys ship to Canada by any chance? Those prices beat anything I can find up here.

We ship to Canada on a daily basis. Shipping quotes to Steve Nash Land can be seen on our site as you add desired products to your basket!

2. 01-06-2010 03:10 PM #247
      well the rear passenger bearing failed epically and the wheel flew off, but i ordered parts for it from you guys, and they came the next day, with 3-5 day shipping! props to excellent service

Vehicles
      2005.5 Golf
      01-29-2010 01:13 PM #248
      You guys need to get turbo kits for the 2.slow...that would be awesome
      flikr FILTHY DUB

4. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      02-09-2010 06:21 PM #249
      NEED MORE POWER FROM YOUR MK4? CONTACT US THROUGH OUR SITE FOR KINETIC MOTORSPORT SPECIALS!

Last edited by MJM Autohaus; 10-26-2011 at 05:36 AM.

5. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      02-09-2010 06:26 PM #250
      We'd like to keep this thread free of any discussions about products other than OEM and maintenance parts for your 2.0L, but if you're looking for performance and not maintenance, MJM Autohaus (www.mjmautohaus.com) is certainly the place to check out. As Master Warehouse Distributors for ARP and stocking distributors for NEUSPEED, JE Pistons, Kinetic Motorsport, Autotech, and more - we can certainly get you squared away with cams, valve spring kits, cold air intakes, clutches, turbo parts, cylinder heads, exhausts, and more! Check out our website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com or stop by our warehouse and store front in Northeast San Antonio for a tour of our facility and look at tons of watercooled Volkswagen performance parts for your 2.0L Golf, Jetta, Passat, or Beetle!

Vehicles
      2005.5 Golf
      02-10-2010 12:00 PM #251
      I will have to do this in a few months when I go to purchase mine. What kinda deal can you give me? (Kinetic turbo kit for the mk4) I am also looking to purchase an Autotech 260 cam for my mk4 to prep it for the kit. What can you give me on that? I'd be purchasing it in the next few days
      flikr FILTHY DUB

7. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-10-2010 09:55 PM #252
      Quote, originally posted by Zero41792 »
      I will have to do this in a few months when I go to purchase mine. What kinda deal can you give me? (Kinetic turbo kit for the mk4) I am also looking to purchase an Autotech 260 cam for my mk4 to prep it for the kit. What can you give me on that? I'd be purchasing it in the next few days

Contact us here through the forums when you're ready to pull the trigger on a turbo. The 260s are priced at http://www.mjmautohaus.com

8. 03-07-2010 10:53 AM #253
      How much for a crank speed sensor for a mk4

9. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      03-09-2010 09:16 AM #254
      Quote, originally posted by Divinitous »
      Thanks MJM.
      Your prices are the best around and I've become accustomed to just going to your site rather than shopping around.

We appreciate your business, Ryan!

Quote, originally posted by Raz2099 »
      well the rear passenger bearing failed epically and the wheel flew off, but i ordered parts for it from you guys, and they came the next day, with 3-5 day shipping! props to excellent service

Glad we could get you squared away!

Quote, originally posted by Zero41792 »
      You guys need to get turbo kits for the 2.slow...that would be awesome

Check the post below!

Quote, originally posted by JettaJeremy »
      How much for a crank speed sensor for a mk4

http://www.mjmautohaus.com (Under Engine Electrical)

10. 05-20-2010 05:21 PM #255
      Just a heads up, you may want to tell the sales guys that answer the phone about the specials on here. I called up to order the Bosch ignition wire set, and the guy on the phone told me that the special on this thread was no longer active since the thread was 5 years old. I ended ordering through your website and payed $69.95 instead of $59.95 (thats was when vwvortex was down so I couldnt PM you guys).

11. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      05-26-2010 08:37 PM #256
      Quote Originally Posted by jettaaction View Post
      Just a heads up, you may want to tell the sales guys that answer the phone about the specials on here. I called up to order the Bosch ignition wire set, and the guy on the phone told me that the special on this thread was no longer active since the thread was 5 years old. I ended ordering through your website and payed $69.95 instead of $59.95 (thats was when vwvortex was down so I couldnt PM you guys).
      He was right. This thread is indeed a few years old and pricing (due to the exchange rate and/or weakness of the dollar versus the euro) does increase from time to time. There is nothing we can do about that. We make every attempt to update threads as much as we can, but as a rule of thumb, we always ask that you use our site to gauge true 'real time' pricing. Regardless, we feel like you'll find our pricing (with free shipping) to be more than fair. "WHOLESALE PRICING TO THE PUBLIC" on OEM and replacement parts for your VW has been our slogan for years. We don't plan on changing that anytime soon. Thanks for the order!

12. 02-02-2012 06:30 PM #257
      Do you happen to sell fuel injectors for a 96 Cabby 2.0?

13. 02-06-2012 11:46 AM #258
      You provide a great service to VW DIY'ers and we thank you!

For the 'budget' plugs and wires kit for AZG/AVH, which denso plugs are they? Are they iridium/copper/platinum? Have you received any feedback on the performance of the plugs after they were installed?
      Thanks!

14. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-06-2012 08:26 PM #259
      Quote Originally Posted by WulfsbergCabrio View Post
      Do you happen to sell fuel injectors for a 96 Cabby 2.0?
      Yes, we do. Check out our site for all the great parts we offer for your car. See HERE for injectors for your ABA.

Quote Originally Posted by AEGeez View Post
      You provide a great service to VW DIY'ers and we thank you!

For the 'budget' plugs and wires kit for AZG/AVH, which denso plugs are they? Are they iridium/copper/platinum? Have you received any feedback on the performance of the plugs after they were installed?
      Thanks!
      Thank you. And no, we've had no problems reported to us by anyone running that kit.

15. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-06-2012 09:23 PM #260
      CLEARANCE (OVER 40% OFF DEALER LIST) ON 2.0L AZG/AVH IGNITION WIRES!

THE SALE:

Got misfire problems? Your plugs, your wires, your ignition coil and anything ignition related is a great place to start when looking for the culprit. For a limited time and until supplies last (13 sets available at time of this post), we'll be offering a savings of over 40% off dealer list price of $115 on the Genuine OEM Volkswagen ignition wire sets for MK4 2.0L Golf/Jetta (AZG and AVH engine codes) for just $64.95 with free shipping.

APPLICATION GUIDE:

* 2001-2006 Golf 2.0L (AZG, AVH)
      * 2001-2005 Jetta 2.0L (AZG, AVH)
      * 2001-2005 Beetle 2.0L (AZG, AVH)

HOW TO ORDER:

Please your deadmau5 HERE to order direct. All orders will ship within a 1-2 business days.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:

In an effort to give you the very quickest response with exceptional turnaround time and customer service on this special on Genuine OEM Volkswagen ignition wires, we ask that you PLEASE DO NOT PM HERE THROUGH THE VORTEX but rather click HERE. Sending a PM only doubles time needed to respond and we want to service you as quick as possible with your inquiries. We will soon be streamlining all of our threads to turn the PM function off and solely respond via email in an effort to provide faster customer service for you guys. Because of the high volume of emails and PM's we get per day combined, we feel like this is the best way to give you the fastest answer your technical inquires, stock level checks, etc. If you have any questions about any products other than these Genuine OEM ignition wires, please see our site at www.mjmautohaus.com for pricing or other technical info. You can also email us through the site for a quick response.

INTERNATIONAL INQUIRIES:

* For shipping quotes to Canada, simply add the wires to your basket (with postal code) for shipping rates!

* For shipping quotes to any address outside the US or Canada, click HERE for quotes and policies.

ALL IGNITION WIRES WILL ARRIVE IN GENUINE VOLKSWAGEN BOXES - ASSEMBLED IN GERMANY!

Vehicles
      00/VW/JETTA 2.0L AEG
      04-02-2012 06:55 PM #261
      when are you getting this clutch and flywheel kit back in stock. (SACHS vr6 clutch with g60 flywheel 22lbs)
      "Remember Professionals built the Titanic, Amateurs built the Ark"

17. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      05-11-2012 01:01 AM #262
      Quote Originally Posted by ELiT3 View Post
      when are you getting this clutch and flywheel kit back in stock. (SACHS vr6 clutch with g60 flywheel 22lbs)
      I know you emailed us on this, but approximately 2-3 weeks (for those also wondering). Clutches are in stock, though.

Vehicles
      2007 MKV/ 2005 MKIV
      08-31-2012 05:31 PM #263
      Im posting this picture of service costs in my local area (SoCal) to get a better idea on expected costs at a dealer.

Pretty high costs considering the multitude of DIY opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-13-2012 09:16 PM #264
      IN THE SOUTH OR CENTRAL TEXAS AREA AND NEED YOUR WARES INSTALLED?

CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY - 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

20. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-30-2012 03:28 PM #265
      A SACHS KIT PULLED FROM OUR STOCK THIS MONTH:

OE MANUFACTURER VALEO SUPPLIES MUCH OF THE OE WITH THEIR COMPONENTS!

Vehicles
      jetta
      03-08-2013 11:15 PM #266
      I didn't know you guys were down in San Antonio or I woulda stopped by when I got outta basic training!
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27
      Slow down here, buddy. This thread is about bragging to people on the internet how you'll kill someone for stealing your sweet-ass 1998 Jetta GL 2.0 with 273k miles on it.

22. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 GLI
      05-23-2013 09:48 AM #267
      Don't bother ordering anything from this company. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. If you want MJM to take your money, then wait 10 days to process your order, go for it! If you want quality customer service, and quick ordering time, I would HIGHLY suggest now ordering from these guys. When I call and ask for the status of my order, I get totally d!ck*d around. Called 3 straight days and have received no important info. Calling to cancel my order today. Cheers

Vehicles
      1997 MK3 GTI 2.OH VW
      06-07-2013 05:35 PM #268
      Placed and order for a set of ARP head bolts on 5/17 that they said would be in the mail in 1-3 days. Its been 23 days, and they havent even put them in the mail yet!!!!!

Just called to cancel my order, and was told it will take 3 days, before they can start the process of putting funds back on my card!!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!
      Last edited by Dets97GTI2pointOH; 06-07-2013 at 05:45 PM.

24. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      06-14-2013 06:56 AM #269
      Quote Originally Posted by coolalex View Post
      I didn't know you guys were down in San Antonio or I woulda stopped by when I got outta basic training!
      Feel free to stop by anytime and take a look around our facility. Even though this particular thread is for our 2.0L OEM, maintenance and replacement parts, our 5000 sq/ft warehouse here in town stocks performance aftermarket goodies (with over 10,000 watercooled VW parts in stock) from Air Lift, ARP, B&G, Eibach, Forge Motorsport, H&R, Hawk Performance, JE Piston, KONI, Magnaflow, MOMO, NEUSPEED, Prothane, Sparco, StopTech, Valeo and more. We are open from 10AM to 7PM CST M-F (and on weekends by appointment only). Our full contact info is below and walk-ins are always welcome.

MJM Autohaus
      10740 Hillpoint #4
      San Antonio, TX 78217

- AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

- PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

Quote Originally Posted by bmr034 View Post
      Don't bother ordering anything from this company. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. If you want MJM to take your money, then wait 10 days to process your order, go for it! If you want quality customer service, and quick ordering time, I would HIGHLY suggest now ordering from these guys. When I call and ask for the status of my order, I get totally d!ck*d around. Called 3 straight days and have received no important info. Calling to cancel my order today. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dets97GTI2pointOH View Post
      Placed and order for a set of ARP head bolts on 5/17 that they said would be in the mail in 1-3 days. Its been 23 days, and they havent even put them in the mail yet!!!!!

Just called to cancel my order, and was told it will take 3 days, before they can start the process of putting funds back on my card!!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!
      Hey, guys. Sorry to hear about your inconvenience. We apologize. While we certainly don't want our customers to believe it's "okay" or "acceptable", do know that a short wait (for different reasons) can happen. Please understand that we are a Warehouse Distributor and not a manufacturer. That means that we have shelves and ladders, not lathes and mills. Unfortunately, our hands are often tied when it comes to ship dates and lead times from the manufacturer or supplier. In short; it does happens from time to time in this industry. If this isn't being communicated to you via phone and/or email in an adequate amount time of time from the day the order is placed, then you are right, that needs to be looked into and is not okay with our management here. I will let them know about this today. We appreciate your business (and your patience). Thanks.

- Leon

Vehicles
      1997 MK3 GTI 2.OH VW
      06-15-2013 11:17 AM #270
      Quote Originally Posted by MJM Autohaus View Post

Hey, guys. Sorry to hear about your inconvenience. We apologize. While we certainly don't want our customers to believe it's "okay" or "acceptable", do know that a short wait (for different reasons) can happen. Please understand that we are a Warehouse Distributor and not a manufacturer. That means that we have shelves and ladders, not lathes and mills. Unfortunately, our hands are often tied when it comes to ship dates and lead times from the manufacturer or supplier. In short; it does happens from time to time in this industry. If this isn't being communicated to you via phone and/or email in an adequate amount time of time from the day the order is placed, then you are right, that needs to be looked into and is not okay with our management here. I will let them know about this today. We appreciate your business (and your patience). Thanks.

- Leon
      How about you put the $$$ back on my credit card for the parts i cancelled last week on June 7th, it is now the 15th, and no $$$. You said 2-3 days, not 2-3 weeks.
      Last edited by Dets97GTI2pointOH; 06-15-2013 at 11:20 AM.

26. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      06-28-2013 05:49 AM #271
      We appreciate the orders, guys. For any questions, tech info or customer service, hit us up below and we'll get you taken care of:

- AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

- WEB: www.mjmautohaus.com

- PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

Vehicles
      99 Wolfsburg (RIP) 97 CBR 600 F3 (Sold) 97 jetta glx (parted), 99 CBR 600 F4, 1991 Gti VR6, B5 A4
      07-28-2013 12:02 PM #272
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll

Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!

Mjm sucks threads

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628

Vehicles
      99 Wolfsburg (RIP) 97 CBR 600 F3 (Sold) 97 jetta glx (parted), 99 CBR 600 F4, 1991 Gti VR6, B5 A4
      07-28-2013 07:42 PM #273
      Quote Originally Posted by mk3alltheway View Post
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll

Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!

Mjm sucks threads

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628
      Quote Originally Posted by MJM Autohaus View Post
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

Im really gonna enjoy building my post count destroying you guys. What questions exactly have you answered because in all 47 of your threads that I posted this in you havent answered one question

29. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      08-01-2013 09:01 AM #274
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678