Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DEALS: MOMO|SPARCO Seats, Steering Wheels, Shift Knobs, Pedals!

Vehicles
      a8
      12-04-2007 05:05 AM #226
      i see no pics of the shift knobs
      !!!!!!!!!!!
      Junkstuff
      Originally Posted by CandyWhiteSniff
      some times i sit at home and i look at the issues of pvw with my car and i beat my dick.........i then think to myself man this is low.....then i make my selff feel better by thinking, well **** it atleast im not from new jersey

2. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-04-2007 10:01 PM #227
      Quote, originally posted by applecore »
      i see no pics of the shift knobs
      !!!!!!!!!!!

Look here ----> http://www.mjmautohaus.com
      We have almost every single shift knob MOMO makes IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
      This thread will be updated shortly with pictures of knobs.

3. 12-10-2007 04:24 PM #228
      SORRY BUT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL
      TAKE FOREVER TO REPLY TO EMAILS OR PM
      I ASKED FOR A PART THEY REPLIED THE PRICE, THEN I ASK FOR SHIPPING QUOTE AND THEY EMAIL ME BACK http://WWW.USPS.COM AND FOR ME TO LOOK INTO IT..
      WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT?
      AND THEN I TALKED TO MY BUD WHO WAS TELLING ME HE TRIED TO ORDER A CAM AND CHIP.... HE CALLED MJM 5 TIMES FROM WORK AND FINIALLY SOMEONE PICKED UP AND THEN WHEN MY BUD IS READY TO ORDER AND ASKED SHIPPING WITH USPS THE GUY WHO PICKED UP THE PHONE SAYS EASIER JUST TO ORDER THE ITEMS ONLINE.. "SOMEONE IS LAZY" AND THEN WHEN MY BUD GOES ONLINE TO DO IT SINCE IT WAS TO MUCH WORK FOR THE REP ON THE PHONE TO COMPLETE THE ORDER THERE IS NO USPS OPTION.. SO NOW MY BUD HAD TO CALL BACK AGAIN ..THIS TIME ONCE AGAIN NO PICK UP.. SO MY BUD GAVE UP ON MJM.. LIKE WE HAVE CASH IN HAND JUST NEEDED SOME SIMPLE HELP..

4. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-11-2007 06:26 AM #229
      Quote, originally posted by mobilx »
      SORRY BUT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL
      TAKE FOREVER TO REPLY TO EMAILS OR PM
      I ASKED FOR A PART THEY REPLIED THE PRICE, THEN I ASK FOR SHIPPING QUOTE AND THEY EMAIL ME BACK http://WWW.USPS.COM AND FOR ME TO LOOK INTO IT..
      WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT?
      AND THEN I TALKED TO MY BUD WHO WAS TELLING ME HE TRIED TO ORDER A CAM AND CHIP.... HE CALLED MJM 5 TIMES FROM WORK AND FINIALLY SOMEONE PICKED UP AND THEN WHEN MY BUD IS READY TO ORDER AND ASKED SHIPPING WITH USPS THE GUY WHO PICKED UP THE PHONE SAYS EASIER JUST TO ORDER THE ITEMS ONLINE.. "SOMEONE IS LAZY" AND THEN WHEN MY BUD GOES ONLINE TO DO IT SINCE IT WAS TO MUCH WORK FOR THE REP ON THE PHONE TO COMPLETE THE ORDER THERE IS NO USPS OPTION.. SO NOW MY BUD HAD TO CALL BACK AGAIN ..THIS TIME ONCE AGAIN NO PICK UP.. SO MY BUD GAVE UP ON MJM.. LIKE WE HAVE CASH IN HAND JUST NEEDED SOME SIMPLE HELP..

Hello,
      Thank you for your inquiry into purchasing MOMO products from MJM. Shipping is free on all MOMO steering wheels and shifter knobs to the lower 48 states (as our site indicates). Shipping to Canada, however, would be extra (also as our site indicates). We ship to Canada on a daily basis, all of which are generated right off our website. Upon checking out on our site, you can see the shipping options to Canada (with either UPS or USPS) as a few different shipping options are available. I find it quite interesting that your mate was having such issues in doing so when we consistently ship online orders directly from our site to Canada without a problem.
      As far as your hub goes, your very first email to us was sent on 11/30 and is copy and pasted word-for-word below:
      "how much do u sell a momo wheel hub for my 93 audi s4?
      also hoe much is a basic momo horn button?
      and the black ring that goes around the horn button
      all free shipping to ontario canada?

We responded back to you with a price and explain to you, despite it being clearly indicated on our site, that shipping would not be free to Canada.
      The very next day you respond back with "shipping usps to ontario canada?"
      The email sent back to you the very next day by our sales department is:
      "You can see options at http://www.usps.com", as there are several different methods at which to ship to Canada.
      You respond with:
      "I am a businees man myself and i can tell u dont ever send a customer a link to search himself a shipping price, make your company look lazy and poor customer service...
      so if u want my business I will ask again what is shipping to ontario canada with usps reg mail"

At this point, we realize that we have a hostile individual on our hands, and made the choice not to argue with you, nor conduct business with you. You then send another email (today) asking what shipping would be again. Despite the prior decision in not dealing with you, we decided to respond to your email once again, and yet again, we give you the link at which to see shipping options. It's you, the customer, not us, that can decide at what duration you want it shipped at. Some folks want it within a month, some within two weeks, some within a week, some within a few days, and some want it overnight. We are one of the few sites that allows you to see shipping options for *both* USPS *and* UPS. It's you, the customer, that can look that information up on our site and make the choice on how fast you want it. It's how we always have and how we always will direct customers who'd like shipping quotes on expediated, international, or for items that do not include free shipping. We've been doing it like this for years and have yet to have anyone respond like you with words like "lazy" and "poor customer service". The amount of time it took you to write this post in addition to your emails to us would have gotten you your answer. Now who is the lazy one? Let me also mention that directing you to the USPS site will indicate what *actual* shipping costs would be to your door for you to see, rather than paying an outrageous "handling fee" that many vendors charge you. FWIW, our customers appreciate the honesty our seeing that *actual* shipping charges are, and not being overcharged with "handling" fees, etc. You're the first not to see it that way.
      Oh, and FWIW, the hub you were inquiring about (for the 93' Audi) is on backorder indefinitely, as the last one was sold today. Sorry.

5. 12-11-2007 09:45 AM #230
      "how much do u sell a momo wheel hub for my 93 audi s4?
      also hoe much is a basic momo horn button?
      and the black ring that goes around the horn button
      all free shipping to ontario canada?
      WHEN I ASKED THESE QUESTIONS NO U DID NOT REPLY PRICES U REPLIED HOW SOON DO U NEED THESE. SO DONT TELL EVERYONE HERE HOW U ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS

NEXT
      "You can see options at http://www.usps.com", as there are several different methods at which to ship to Canada.
      SO USPS CAN READ MY BRAIN FOR WHAT ITEM I WANT AND HOW MUCH IT WEIGHTS AND MEASURES?
      HOW WOULD I GET A CORRECT SHIPPING INFO WITHOUT THIS INFO?
      Oh, and FWIW, the hub you were inquiring about (for the 93' Audi) is on backorder indefinitely, as the last one was sold today. Sorry.
      INTERESTING HOW CONVENIENT YOU JUST SOLD THE LAST ONE YESTURDAY
      WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. I AM NOT GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH U WHILE U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE U PROVIDED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.. I WILL SHOP ELSE WERE FOR ITEMS

6. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-12-2007 02:57 AM #231
      INTERESTING HOW CONVENIENT YOU JUST SOLD THE LAST ONE YESTURDAY

Weird, isn't it?
      WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. I AM NOT GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH U WHILE U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE U PROVIDED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.. I WILL SHOP ELSE WERE FOR ITEMS

If you insist on going elsewhere for MOMO goodies, we recommend http://www.neuspeed.com as they've been moving MOMO for many years.
      They're highly recommended by us and are guaranteed to take care of you. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      1996 Golf GL
      12-13-2007 06:03 PM #232
      kill em with kindness [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

8. 12-13-2007 07:55 PM #233
      Hey just wondering if MJM now carries then new Gotham or Nero Style wheels! [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] Thanks in Advance!

9. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-14-2007 07:01 PM #234
      Quote, originally posted by devan-19 »
      Hey just wondering if MJM now carries then new Gotham or Nero Style wheels! [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] Thanks in Advance!

We certainly do.

10. 12-16-2007 02:01 PM #235
      what do you guys do when inspection time comes around...

Vehicles
      95 GTI VR6
      12-16-2007 06:40 PM #236
      I asked for black Momo jet for xmas. If ordered today, what's the eta to ontario, canada? I know I probably won't have it for christmas, but how long will I have to wait

12. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-18-2007 06:36 PM #237
      Quote, originally posted by Cyfer »
      I asked for black Momo jet for xmas. If ordered today, what's the eta to ontario, canada? I know I probably won't have it for christmas, but how long will I have to wait

ETA to Canada is as fast as you'd like it to be. Upon ordering off our site, you can calculate shipping duration through either UPS or USPS.
      Ground, Overnight, 2nd Day, 3-Day Select, Priority, etc.

Vehicles
      '98 Jetta GLX
      01-01-2008 11:12 PM #238
      I feel your pain mobilx. I ordered a Momo knob at the beginning of December, paid for 2nd Day Air service, and still have not received my order.
      It has been "in transit" for over two weeks.

14. 01-02-2008 05:12 PM #239
      Quote, originally posted by Kooz »
      I feel your pain mobilx. I ordered a Momo knob at the beginning of December, paid for 2nd Day Air service, and still have not received my order.

I hate those customs issues... I've had a Gruppe B kit for my rabbit on order for over a year. The worst part is I'm selling my rabbit and moving... so, someday the new owner of my house will get a gigantic box from Germany.

15. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-05-2008 09:14 PM #240
      Quote, originally posted by Kooz »

If this indeed is the case, you should contact us immediately. I'm not aware of a MOMO knob order that hasn't been received by anyone. We should be made aware of this by the phone or email, not on a discussion forum.

Vehicles
      95 GTI VR6
      01-12-2008 05:59 PM #241
      I just received and installed my Momo steering wheel. Very satisfied in general, great product fast response from MJM. Shipping was a little slow, took a little less than a month (site said 7 business days), but it was the holiday so I'm sure a bunch of stuff was held up, specially at the border. And just a heads up, you guys should include installation instructions, I had quite a problem with the horn, searched a few DIY here but nothing great so ended up figuring it out myself. But overall good job, I recommend MJM to anyone who has yet to do business with them.
      Here are pics of the wheel installed and working!

[IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

17. Member
      Vehicles
      a1, 86c, motorcycles
      01-22-2008 03:08 PM #242
      Quote, originally posted by jess@mjm »
      We should be made aware of this by the phone or email, not on a discussion forum.

Vehicles
      97 Jetta GLS, 01 Honda Magna
      01-27-2008 12:00 AM #243
      Quote, originally posted by Cyfer »
      I just received and installed my Momo steering wheel. Very satisfied in general, great product fast response from MJM. Shipping was a little slow, took a little less than a month (site said 7 business days), but it was the holiday so I'm sure a bunch of stuff was held up, specially at the border. And just a heads up, you guys should include installation instructions, I had quite a problem with the horn, searched a few DIY here but nothing great so ended up figuring it out myself. But overall good job, I recommend MJM to anyone who has yet to do business with them.
      Here are pics of the wheel installed and working!

that makes me want to get one [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

19. Member
      Vehicles
      B3/B2
      01-30-2008 02:02 PM #244
      how much are you hubs without ordering a wheel?
      c.b.s

20. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      02-11-2008 09:01 PM #245
      Quote, originally posted by vpetithw »
      how much are you hubs without ordering a wheel?

$64.95 with free shipping.

21. 02-14-2008 02:34 AM #246
      bump. Just ordered a millennium and hub adapter today for my dad's Corrado SLC turbo. Should make a good present for him.

Vehicles
      02 audi tt 225 / mk3 jetta /audi 5000s turbo
      02-15-2008 04:05 PM #247
      Sorry, but your company sucks. Worst customer service ever. I gave you credit card info, and spoke with you guys multiple times. there are more emails that I did not include, and even more voice conversations. What the hell is so hard to order a dam wheel???
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I would like to keep the order open.
      could you please tell me the prices?
      I do not remember at this point..
      thank you
      Mike
      MJM Autohaus <sales@mjmautohaus.com>
      02/01/2008 05:24 AM
      To
      michael.carton
      cc

Subject
      Re: Fw: question about order

M,
      We are still a few more days out on these. Did you want to keep your
      order open or cancel it?
      Thanks,
      The MJM Sales Team
      AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus
      WEB: http://www.mjmautohaus.com
      PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)
      IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: When responding to an email, *please* include
      previous
      email messages between us. Because of the high volume of email we
      receive each
      day, it helps speed up our response time to you. Most AOL users will need to
      copy and paste each message. Thanks!

Quoting michael.carton:
      > Still waiting for a response.......
      >
      > ----- Forwarded by Michael Carton/T70/TMMNA on 01/29/2008 04:00 PM -----
      >
      > Michael Carton/T70/TMMNA
      > 01/18/2008 10:54 AM
      >
      > To
      > MJM Autohaus <sales@mjmautohaus.com>
      > cc
      >
      > Subject
      > Re: question about order
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > Hello,
      > I just found this record of our conversation.
      > Could you please provide an update?
      > thanks,
      > Michael
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > 11/09/2007 08:24 AM
      >
      > To
      > cc
      >
      > Subject
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > Hello Kelly,
      > Thanks for responding. I searched all over on the vortex, and was unable
      > to find any posting about it.
      >
      > I would like the order to be held, a few more weeks isnt a big deal.
      > Please do not charge me for neither the hub, nor the steering wheel until
      > both are ready to be shipped.
      >
      > Thank you Kelly,
      >
      > Mike
      >
      >
      >
      > 11/08/2007 05:53 AM
      >
      > To
      > michael.carton
      > cc
      >
      > Subject
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > M,
      >
      > Yes, I remember you, as I was the one that took your order. My name
      > is Kelly. I just got word this evening that you left a message on
      > Juan's voice mail. He wasn't familiar with who you are.
      >
      > The sale is indeed over, but MOMO just made us aware on Monday that
      > the Pilota2 wheel didn't come in like scheduled, as it's on backorder
      > for a few more weeks, thus why you were not charged for it.
      >
      > Did you want us to hold the order until they come in or did you want
      > to cancel it altogether? We do have the hub in stock, though.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > The MJM Sales Team
      >
      > AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus
      >
      > WEB: http://www.mjmautohaus.com
      >
      > PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)
      >
      > IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: When responding to an email, *please* include
      > previous
      > email messages between us. Because of the high volume of email we
      > receive each
      > day, it helps speed up our response time to you. Most AOL users will need
      > to
      > copy and paste each message. Thanks!
      >
      >
      > Quoting michael.carton:
      >
      >> Hello,
      >> I placed an order via telephone on 10-10-2007 for a momo pilota 2 wheel
      >> and hub.
      >> I was told there was a huge sale going on and that that day was the last
      >> to place an order, as you were going to place a huge order with momo
      >> shortly after.
      >>
      >> i gave my credit card info and whatnot, but have not been charged, at
      >> least i dont think so.
      >>
      >> I would like to see if you still have a record of my order, and what the
      >> status is.
      >>
      >> Thankyou
      >> Michael Carton
      >> 2741 Barclay Way
      >> ann arbor mi 4805
      >> 734-883-4709
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >

23. 02-16-2008 03:10 AM #248
      i dunno dude. MJM has treated me very well. they are a good company [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

24. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      02-18-2008 03:09 AM #249
      Quote, originally posted by speed51133! &raquo;
      Sorry, but your company sucks. Worst customer service ever. I gave you credit card info, and spoke with you guys multiple times. there are more emails that I did not include, and even more voice conversations. What the hell is so hard to order a dam wheel???
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I would like to keep the order open.
      could you please tell me the prices?
      I do not remember at this point..
      thank you
      Mike
      MJM Autohaus <sales@mjmautohaus.com>
      02/01/2008 05:24 AM
      To
      michael.carton
      cc

Subject
      Re: Fw: question about order

M,
      We are still a few more days out on these. Did you want to keep your
      order open or cancel it?
      Thanks,
      The MJM Sales Team
      AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus
      WEB: http://www.mjmautohaus.com
      PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)
      IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: When responding to an email, *please* include
      previous
      email messages between us. Because of the high volume of email we
      receive each
      day, it helps speed up our response time to you. Most AOL users will need to
      copy and paste each message. Thanks!

Quoting michael.carton:
      > Still waiting for a response.......
      >
      > ----- Forwarded by Michael Carton/T70/TMMNA on 01/29/2008 04:00 PM -----
      >
      > 01/18/2008 10:54 AM
      >
      > To
      > cc
      >
      > Subject
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > Hello,
      > I just found this record of our conversation.
      > Could you please provide an update?
      > thanks,
      > Michael
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > 11/09/2007 08:24 AM
      >
      > To
      > cc
      >
      > Subject
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > Hello Kelly,
      > Thanks for responding. I searched all over on the vortex, and was unable
      > to find any posting about it.
      >
      > I would like the order to be held, a few more weeks isnt a big deal.
      > Please do not charge me for neither the hub, nor the steering wheel until
      > both are ready to be shipped.
      >
      > Thank you Kelly,
      >
      > Mike
      >
      >
      >
      > 11/08/2007 05:53 AM
      >
      > To
      > michael.carton
      > cc
      >
      > Subject
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > M,
      >
      > Yes, I remember you, as I was the one that took your order. My name
      > is Kelly. I just got word this evening that you left a message on
      > Juan's voice mail. He wasn't familiar with who you are.
      >
      > The sale is indeed over, but MOMO just made us aware on Monday that
      > the Pilota2 wheel didn't come in like scheduled, as it's on backorder
      > for a few more weeks, thus why you were not charged for it.
      >
      > Did you want us to hold the order until they come in or did you want
      > to cancel it altogether? We do have the hub in stock, though.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > The MJM Sales Team
      >
      > AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus
      >
      > WEB: http://www.mjmautohaus.com
      >
      > PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)
      >
      > IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: When responding to an email, *please* include
      > previous
      > email messages between us. Because of the high volume of email we
      > receive each
      > day, it helps speed up our response time to you. Most AOL users will need
      > to
      > copy and paste each message. Thanks!
      >
      >
      > Quoting michael.carton:
      >
      >> Hello,
      >> I placed an order via telephone on 10-10-2007 for a momo pilota 2 wheel
      >> and hub.
      >> I was told there was a huge sale going on and that that day was the last
      >> to place an order, as you were going to place a huge order with momo
      >> shortly after.
      >>
      >> i gave my credit card info and whatnot, but have not been charged, at
      >> least i dont think so.
      >>
      >> I would like to see if you still have a record of my order, and what the
      >> status is.
      >>
      >> Thankyou
      >> Michael Carton
      >> 2741 Barclay Way
      >> ann arbor mi 4805
      >> 734-883-4709
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >

We suck due to a manufacturer backorder, huh? Wonderful.
      We have not taken your order because we do not have the wheel you want in stock. I can't imagine what you'd post had we taken your order, taken your money, yet not sent you your product.
      Sorry that MOMO, the manufacturer of the wheel you desire, hasn't shipped us your wheel yet, but are those grounds for your post? Use a little common sense, please. We cannot charge you and ship you what we do not have.

Modified by MJM Autohaus at 2:12 AM 2-18-2008

Vehicles
      02 audi tt 225 / mk3 jetta /audi 5000s turbo
      02-18-2008 10:18 PM #250
      Quote, originally posted by MJM Autohaus &raquo;
      We suck due to a manufacturer backorder, huh? Wonderful.
      We have not taken your order because we do not have the wheel you want in stock. I can't imagine what you'd post had we taken your order, taken your money, yet not sent you your product.
      Sorry that MOMO, the manufacturer of the wheel you desire, hasn't shipped us your wheel yet, but are those grounds for your post? Use a little common sense, please. We cannot charge you and ship you what we do not have.

Modified by MJM Autohaus at 2:12 AM 2-18-2008

are you kidding me?
      i placed the order on 10-10-2007. thats OVER 4 MONTHS ago!!
      do you know when you contacted me to tell me there was an issue?
      It was about a month after i placed the order in reply to an email i sent you. you know the truth is you would have NEVER contacted me...Even now, you have contacted me only in response to emails i send. it goes like this....i place an order, via telephone. a few months later, i email you asking whats going on. you tell me its on back order, and ask if i can wait a few weeks. i say fine. a few more months later, i email asking what happened. i am told it will be a few more days. another few months later i ask what the hell is going on over there????
      i mean is it that hard to get a wheel? and IF it is, is it that hard to let me know? It is NOT normal customer service for a customer to place an order, and you take the order, and let months go by with no correspondence.....get a clue

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast