Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 1843 of 1913 FirstFirst ... 843134317431793183318391840184118421843184418451846184718531893 ... LastLast
    Results 46,051 to 46,075 of 47818

    Thread: Official brooklyn G2G

    1. Member 1slow1.8t's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2009
      Location
      South Brooklyn
      Posts
      2,419
      Vehicles
      1993 BMW 525i M50 Drift - 2013 G37S 6MT - 2012 CC 6MT GIAC STAGE 2 - B5 A4 1.8TQM
      02-01-2012 12:17 PM #46051
      its 62 degrees out..lets have a good turnout tonight
      Check out @terriblemods on Instagram for a good laugh and @dopemods for some NYC flavor
      THANK YOU!
      /// Brooklyn Auto Rennen - site being updated
      If you're in Brooklyn and a dub enthusiast, swing by caesar's bar Wednesday Nights 9pm. Exit 5 off the Belt Parkway

    2. 02-01-2012 12:33 PM #46052
      Tonight is gonna be sick!

    3. Member stas92's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 18th, 2011
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      737
      Vehicles
      2012 CW Golf 4dr 2.5l
      02-01-2012 12:35 PM #46053
      Hmm should I bring the coils to gloat over..
      /// Brooklyn Auto Rennen
      -------------------------------------
      Finally took some photos.

    4. 02-01-2012 12:43 PM #46054
      who knows how to do this for less than 30 bucks?

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-plate-bracket.

    5. Member stas92's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 18th, 2011
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      737
      Vehicles
      2012 CW Golf 4dr 2.5l
      02-01-2012 12:47 PM #46055
      Quote Originally Posted by Earlskey View Post
      who knows how to do this for less than 30 bucks?

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-plate-bracket.
      Well its not rocket science. But you still need that bolt. I was going to saw my tow hook, tap it and attach the plate. But I'm thinking of something else at the moment.
      /// Brooklyn Auto Rennen
      -------------------------------------
      Finally took some photos.

    6. Member Mr.Alex's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 27th, 2010
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      1,577
      Vehicles
      CW MK6 | Guard Red 964
      02-01-2012 12:49 PM #46056
      The rain got my car dirty this morning

    7. Member stas92's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 18th, 2011
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      737
      Vehicles
      2012 CW Golf 4dr 2.5l
      02-01-2012 01:16 PM #46057
      /// Brooklyn Auto Rennen
      -------------------------------------
      Finally took some photos.

    8. Member
      Join Date
      Apr 6th, 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn
      Posts
      256
      Vehicles
      2012 GLI 97 VR6 jetta
      02-01-2012 02:31 PM #46058
      ok know its really short notice but since its beautiful out and its gonna be nice tonight figured we can take a cruse somewhere non specific and just burn some gas or somthing just throwin it out there guys

    9. Member 1slow1.8t's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2009
      Location
      South Brooklyn
      Posts
      2,419
      Vehicles
      1993 BMW 525i M50 Drift - 2013 G37S 6MT - 2012 CC 6MT GIAC STAGE 2 - B5 A4 1.8TQM
      02-01-2012 02:33 PM #46059
      Quote Originally Posted by dubbed666 View Post
      ok know its really short notice but since its beautiful out and its gonna be nice tonight figured we can take a cruse somewhere non specific and just burn some gas or somthing just throwin it out there guys

      im down...and ill be burning more then just gas
      Check out @terriblemods on Instagram for a good laugh and @dopemods for some NYC flavor
      THANK YOU!
      /// Brooklyn Auto Rennen - site being updated
      If you're in Brooklyn and a dub enthusiast, swing by caesar's bar Wednesday Nights 9pm. Exit 5 off the Belt Parkway

    10. Member
      Join Date
      Apr 6th, 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn
      Posts
      256
      Vehicles
      2012 GLI 97 VR6 jetta
      02-01-2012 02:37 PM #46060
      hahaha so thats two we need bout 12 more peoples

    11. Member BklynVeeDub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 6th, 2005
      Location
      Brooklyn, NY
      Posts
      2,164
      Vehicles
      05 GTI 1.8t
      02-01-2012 02:37 PM #46061
      So I have a plan for this upcoming season:

      1. Fix up the AEB head and swap in the stock valvetrain from my AWP head and put it back on the car.
      2. Picked up an AGU intake manifold from the UK (big port). Need to install when the head is on.
      3. Fix suspension.
      4. Get water meth kit and turn boost up (28-30psi)
      5. Have Steve help me tune my car (timing adjustments)\
      6. Mount slicks on wheels that Damien gave me.
      7. Stud conversion on all four corners.
      8. Go whore myself out on the corners to make enough money to do everything ABOVE.

      I think that sums it up.
      Got Boost?

    12. Member bugz09's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 26th, 2009
      Location
      BROOKLYN
      Posts
      1,006
      Vehicles
      2009 rabbit
      02-01-2012 02:44 PM #46062
      i wiped mine down during break at work cuz i washed it yesterday.. really dont wanna burn gas right now.. costs too much.. and allen i think you got the right idea (whoring yourself out).. i got first dibs
      Check us out on FaceBook---> ///Brooklyn Auto Rennen

      YES I AM THE REAL 1!!!!

    13. Member VaGPuncher's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 22nd, 2006
      Location
      Queens, NY
      Posts
      2,163
      Vehicles
      TR MK6 4Door Stage 3+
      02-01-2012 02:46 PM #46063
      Quote Originally Posted by BklynVeeDub View Post
      So I have a plan for this upcoming season:

      1. Fix up the AEB head and swap in the stock valvetrain from my AWP head and put it back on the car.
      2. Picked up an AGU intake manifold from the UK (big port). Need to install when the head is on.
      3. Fix suspension.
      4. Get water meth kit and turn boost up (28-30psi)
      5. Have Steve help me tune my car (timing adjustments)\
      6. Mount slicks on wheels that Damien gave me.
      7. Stud conversion on all four corners.
      8. Go whore myself out on the corners to make enough money to do everything ABOVE.

      I think that sums it up.
      I have a lot of plans as well. Starting on a week and a half. Hopefully a full week off is enough time.

    14. Member BklynVeeDub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 6th, 2005
      Location
      Brooklyn, NY
      Posts
      2,164
      Vehicles
      05 GTI 1.8t
      02-01-2012 02:48 PM #46064
      Quote Originally Posted by bugz09 View Post
      i wiped mine down during break at work cuz i washed it yesterday.. really dont wanna burn gas right now.. costs too much.. and allen i think you got the right idea (whoring yourself out).. i got first dibs
      I'm not cheap.. $75/hr... no kissing.
      Got Boost?

    15. Member 1slow1.8t's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2009
      Location
      South Brooklyn
      Posts
      2,419
      Vehicles
      1993 BMW 525i M50 Drift - 2013 G37S 6MT - 2012 CC 6MT GIAC STAGE 2 - B5 A4 1.8TQM
      02-01-2012 02:51 PM #46065
      i keep seeing random dubs on the streets with people in our age group driving...i keep inviting them...flyers would be helpful kenny =0
      Check out @terriblemods on Instagram for a good laugh and @dopemods for some NYC flavor
      THANK YOU!
      /// Brooklyn Auto Rennen - site being updated
      If you're in Brooklyn and a dub enthusiast, swing by caesar's bar Wednesday Nights 9pm. Exit 5 off the Belt Parkway

    16. Member give_it_to_dem's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 27th, 2005
      Location
      Brooklyn
      Posts
      4,628
      Vehicles
      R36 Jetta
      02-01-2012 03:05 PM #46066
      Tonight will be a good night
      Check us out on FaceBook---> ///Brooklyn Auto Rennen


      www.pagparts.com

    17. Member bugz09's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 26th, 2009
      Location
      BROOKLYN
      Posts
      1,006
      Vehicles
      2009 rabbit
      02-01-2012 04:17 PM #46067
      Quote Originally Posted by BklynVeeDub View Post
      I'm not cheap.. $75/hr... no kissing.
      do u atleast get naked??
      Check us out on FaceBook---> ///Brooklyn Auto Rennen

      YES I AM THE REAL 1!!!!

    18. 02-01-2012 04:25 PM #46068
      Quote Originally Posted by bugz09 View Post
      do u atleast get naked??
      Do you even have to ask?

      Allen gets wild with the duck sauce and nunchucks!

      Haha ... on a side note Allen I'll probably going to FFE friday to dyno and tune my car and maybe Dougs car. If you have the meth installed by then swing by and I'll tune it on the dyno if you want.

    19. Member BklynVeeDub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 6th, 2005
      Location
      Brooklyn, NY
      Posts
      2,164
      Vehicles
      05 GTI 1.8t
      02-01-2012 04:37 PM #46069
      Quote Originally Posted by spartiati View Post
      Do you even have to ask?

      Allen gets wild with the duck sauce and nunchucks!

      Haha ... on a side note Allen I'll probably going to FFE friday to dyno and tune my car and maybe Dougs car. If you have the meth installed by then swing by and I'll tune it on the dyno if you want.
      I have no parts right now. LOL. It will be within the next few months.
      Got Boost?

    20. Member stas92's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 18th, 2011
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      737
      Vehicles
      2012 CW Golf 4dr 2.5l
      02-01-2012 04:46 PM #46070
      Quote Originally Posted by 1slow1.8t View Post
      i keep seeing random dubs on the streets with people in our age group driving...i keep inviting them...flyers would be helpful kenny =0
      Hells yea. There's 3 GTIs in my hood and they don't even know about the meets
      /// Brooklyn Auto Rennen
      -------------------------------------
      Finally took some photos.

    21. Member 1slow1.8t's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2009
      Location
      South Brooklyn
      Posts
      2,419
      Vehicles
      1993 BMW 525i M50 Drift - 2013 G37S 6MT - 2012 CC 6MT GIAC STAGE 2 - B5 A4 1.8TQM
      02-01-2012 05:10 PM #46071
      Quote Originally Posted by stas92 View Post
      Hells yea. There's 3 GTIs in my hood and they don't even know about the meets
      put them on
      Check out @terriblemods on Instagram for a good laugh and @dopemods for some NYC flavor
      THANK YOU!
      /// Brooklyn Auto Rennen - site being updated
      If you're in Brooklyn and a dub enthusiast, swing by caesar's bar Wednesday Nights 9pm. Exit 5 off the Belt Parkway

    22. Member
      Join Date
      Apr 6th, 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn
      Posts
      256
      Vehicles
      2012 GLI 97 VR6 jetta
      02-01-2012 06:25 PM #46072
      yo im lookin for door pins like jom or somthing crazy cool for my jetta any place got them thanks
      how low can you go?

    23. Junior Member tomek18eu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 28th, 2010
      Location
      new york
      Posts
      78
      Vehicles
      R20 MK3 vr6
      02-01-2012 06:45 PM #46073
      hi guys where is the gtg today ? thanks

    24. Member sumtenzfunky's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 1st, 2008
      Posts
      699
      Vehicles
      2000 Beetle 1.8t Tdo4h-19t w/meth,2013 Golf R Tornado Apr Stage 3 w/meth, BMW Z4M Roadster
      02-01-2012 07:36 PM #46074
      Damien and i are going to ffe on saturday..our first visit!

    25. Member naterkane's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 8th, 2001
      Location
      Baltimore, MD
      Posts
      2,586
      Vehicles
      Nothing all that street-able
      02-01-2012 10:47 PM #46075
      Almost made it tonight, but I instead had to go pick up a fuel pump by bicycle. Out of four cars, not even one of them is on the road at the moment. :-/

      best,
      Nater Kane
      Best,
      Nater Kane
      Motörshed Inc

    Page 1843 of 1913 FirstFirst ... 843134317431793183318391840184118421843184418451846184718531893 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •