VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Lynchburg Dubs GTG's

786K views 23K replies 167 participants last post by  NadaGTI 
#1 ·
Hey guys I was looking through all the capital area threads and thought that maybe we needed an official thread for Lynchburg like most others have. Call it inappropriate if you will, but I just had to.

#12,726 ·
Re: (deepcover)

Quote, originally posted by deepcover »
I just read on the GTG post that Jetten123 is bring his EIP stage II R32. I gotta get a ride. So if he shows up we'll have atleast 2 R32's there.

I think Chris is charging about $10 for a 5 minute ride. At least that was the going rate the last time I checked
. Haha we will both be there. Were meeting up with Henni in c-ville then cruisin over.

#12,728 ·
Re: Re (blkmagic1)

Quote, originally posted by blkmagic1 »
hahahaha...
Kev did you get the rx's from that Simz guy? Kind of ironic that you asked him if he was selling them, then boom you have a set. I like those wheels though, should look nice on the new coolwhip/ThunderTankII http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

I thought they were, so Technicaly they aren't mine yet. the seller told me after that he had a buyer that hasn't gotten back to him. If the buyer doesn't care about the wheels, I get them. I think I will have to use spacers. I am talking to Cvillegti he is going to help me.
I really want them. They are a little thin for my taste. but for the price I can't beat it. I will just power drive through the rubber to give me an excuse on a shorter side wall of a tire.

Modified by Henni at 8:59 PM 12-5-2007

#12,730 ·
Re: (Corrado FTW)

Quote, originally posted by Corrado FTW »
mmm yeah im gona need you to come in on sat. Thats what i was told today but i only work at the K,Roger so i sed i cant but yeah im looing for som meshies for my MKiv GTi if anyone has any under 1000 its kinda my xmas http://****************.com/smile/emgift.gif to myself

Go to the the 5X100 wheel forum. Look for the BBS RC's. They are awsome looking. If you are looking for more of a mesh look for BBS RS's you might be able to find a knock off set there also.

Modified by Henni at 10:38 PM 12-5-2007

#12,733 ·
Re: Re (SiMz)

Quote, originally posted by SiMz »
The wheels are Henni's on Saturday, they will look dope on his car.

Only if he lowers it down from it's tractor height

edit: useless Jon Hill knowledge: He only likes ketchup on his cheeseburgers. Josh knows this.

Modified by iamnotemo at 9:41 PM 12-5-2007

#12,735 ·
Re: (Sladage)

Quote, originally posted by Sladage »
RC's are awesome wheels! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Yes, they are!

#12,737 ·
Re: Re (iamnotemo)

Quote, originally posted by iamnotemo »

Only if he lowers it down from it's tractor height

edit: useless Jon Hill knowledge: He only likes ketchup on his cheeseburgers. Josh knows this.

Modified by iamnotemo at 9:41 PM 12-5-2007

I will be ready to roll once I get some wheel spacers!
AH HA!! Henni Stylz!
BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I will be ready for you bishes!!

#12,738 ·
Re: Re (Henni)

to my peeps who work at a certain game store and/or a certain department store:
i require guitar hero III for 360 with the wireless guitar. i rolled all around the burg last night and there were none in this town that i could find. i tried redoctane.com and amazon and gamestop.com and still no luck.
is there going to be a shipment of these to either of the afore-mentioned retailers in the near future? if so, a telephone call to me would be much appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.