VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Aurora Dubbers gathering thread

2M views 47K replies 228 participants last post by  Uber E 
#1 ·
GATHERING FOR EVERYONE!!! AURORA ILLINOIS SATURDAY OCT 15!!

im wondering who would be interested in meeting up for some bbq and just good company on a saturday, maybe noon to whenever, if your interested, post here! ive got about 8 local guys i know around here that are in for sure, all years and models welcome!
WHAT: gathering, bbq, cruise, chilltime, disc golf, fishing, whatever you wanna do its a big ass park
WHERE: aurora, illinois, 88 west to Orchard Rd. south 5 miles to a right on Jerico Rd., 0.5 mile to the park on the left
WHEN: saturday october 15th at noon 12:00
HOWMUCH: i figure it will come to like 3 bucks a person for a few hot dogs, a few burgers, some chips and some beverages, but you dont gotta eat if you want

Modified by brokedownjetta at 10:22 PM 9-30-2005

#9 ·
well then lets plan for saturday october 15th!!!!! if anyone needs anything at all give me a call at anytime i never sleep
630 632 2726.
Directions: 88 west to Orchard Rd. south 5 miles to a right on Jerico Rd., 0.5 mile to the park on the left Plan Route to Course Zip Code

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.