VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Aurora Dubbers gathering thread

2M views 47K replies 228 participants last post by  Uber E 
#1 ·
GATHERING FOR EVERYONE!!! AURORA ILLINOIS SATURDAY OCT 15!!

im wondering who would be interested in meeting up for some bbq and just good company on a saturday, maybe noon to whenever, if your interested, post here! ive got about 8 local guys i know around here that are in for sure, all years and models welcome!
WHAT: gathering, bbq, cruise, chilltime, disc golf, fishing, whatever you wanna do its a big ass park
WHERE: aurora, illinois, 88 west to Orchard Rd. south 5 miles to a right on Jerico Rd., 0.5 mile to the park on the left
WHEN: saturday october 15th at noon 12:00
HOWMUCH: i figure it will come to like 3 bucks a person for a few hot dogs, a few burgers, some chips and some beverages, but you dont gotta eat if you want

Modified by brokedownjetta at 10:22 PM 9-30-2005

#2,012 ·
Re: (Commocozy)

Quote, originally posted by Commocozy »
I'll toss it up here 1st.. OEM R32 Front bumper ( shaved Notch ) , and a EuroTech Rear R32 for sale.

400 for the front
200 for the rear. Both are currently painted Silverstone.
I also have a set of unopened, and unpainted Streetone Sideskirts 150 takes these.

Where do you have all this stored?

#2,018 ·
Re: (SilverTREK)

Quote, originally posted by SilverTREK »
I spoke to Kellie last night. It is the 14th at her place....I cant wait either. Both to see you guys and to see how many damn 20ths will be there. I think I count 4 in the group now. JEBUS!!!

I hope everyone had a good Xmas (or Channukah). I had to do both since they coincided this year.
My 20th is too damn clean right now to take out of the garage, so if you are including MINE in that count, you can subtract it til like mid-April. Ozzy's can be the IY of Team Balloon-Knot for now.
Until then, it's MTW all-day, every day.

#2,020 ·
Re: (gtfli1)

Quote, originally posted by gtfli1 »

I hope everyone had a good Xmas (or Channukah). I had to do both since they coincided this year.
My 20th is too damn clean right now to take out of the garage, so if you are including MINE in that count, you can subtract it til like mid-April. Ozzy's can be the IY of Team Balloon-Knot for now.
Until then, it's MTW all-day, every day.

I know you want her clean, but if it isn't snowing will you bring her out? I've like a pic of both together.. .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.