Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official FS/WTB/WTT thread:

Vehicles
      1971 Super Beetle, 2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium, 2014 Golf TDI Manual
      11-04-2010 08:00 PM #51
      I have a David Clark X11 headset for sale, just came back from DC so it's like a new headset.
      Asking $550 shipped

Vehicles
      2011 Fiesta SES HB, 2008 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 1996 GTI hoopty
      08-05-2011 01:03 AM #52
      This Meade ETX-105 UHTC (for Ultra High Transmission Coatings) Telescope is in excellent, nearly new condition. It comes with Meade’s 497 Autostar tracking system, a Meade 884 Deluxe Field Tripod, Meade 776 travel carry case, and an expanded eyepiece set. This is a great little scope, excellent for traveling. It comes with a tripod, hard carrying travel case and a complete 6 piece accessory eyepiece set.

In addition to the original 26 mm eyepiece, the eyepiece kit consists of the following sizes:

6.4 mm
      9.7 mm
      12.4 mm
      15 mm
      20 mm
      32 mm

The Autostar is an awesome feature. Level the scope, point it north, enter your relative location and time, and hit go. It finds a star, you tweak the aim, hit Enter, and repeat. Ready to go. This gives the scope a spatial starting point on earth.

Then, scroll through the selections on the handset, choose, say, Saturn, and hit Go. The scope goes right to Saturn, locks on, and tracks it until you're ready to move on to the next viewing. For more information on the AutoStar system, see: http://www.meade.com/autostar/autostars.html

Viewing is great, especially for our favorites Saturn and Jupiter. Setup is quick and easy, as is storage. This is an awesome, complete turn-key telescope set to start exploring the heavens.

Here are the official specs from Meade:

Optical design: Maksutov-Cassegrain

Clear aperture: 105mm

Focal Length: 1470mm

Focal Ratio: f/14

Eyepiece: Super Plössl 26mm

Viewfinder: 8 x 25mm right angle

Input voltage: 12V DC

Battery life: 20hrs

Autostar: Motorola 68HC11 processor, 2MB Memory 2 line, 16 character red LCD screen, red illuminated keyboard

Telescope dimensions: 43cm x 25cm x 20cm

Telescope net weight: 6.1kg

A complete manual is here: http://hep-outreach.uchicago.edu/cos..._125EC_man.pdf

Asking price is $600.

The complete shipping size is 24”H x 13”W x 33”L and weighs 45 pounds. Shipping is to lower 48 CONUS only, please. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Example of estimated cost per UPS website to Spokane, WA - $64, to Dallas, TX - $66, Boston - $46, St. Louis - $37, Milwaukee - $32, Miami - $56.

Last edited by DonL; 08-05-2011 at 01:16 AM.
      Quote Originally Posted by jamie@vwvortex
      I'm not grouping everyone together - I would have said everyone in this forum is a moron.

3. 06-27-2013 05:49 AM #53
      I HAVE A BRAND-NEW CUSTOM GUST LOCK THAT WILL FIT A BEECHCRAFT BARON.
      INCLUDES EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEE IN THE PIC.
      IF YOU LOST YOURS AND DON'T WANT TO PAY THE FACTORY FOR A NEW ONE, HERE IS YOUR SOLUTION. DON'T FORGET TO TAKE IT OUT BEFORE YOU GO.

$75 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE US.

PAYPAL ONLY. IF YOU ARE PICKING UP AN ITEM, YOU WILL STILL NEED TO PAY IN ADVANCE.

NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR GUARANTEES, BUT ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED FULLY INSURED.

SHIPPING TO USA ONLY.

IF YOU ARE PURCHASING MULTIPLE ITEMS AT ONCE, PM ME FOR AN ADJUSTED QUOTE BECAUSE I COMBINE SHIPPING COSTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

IF YOU NEED A SHIPPING QUOTE FOR AN ITEM LABELED "PLUS SHIPPING", PM ME WITH YOUR ZIPCODE FOR AN ACCURATE QUOTE.

IF YOU ARE LOCAL TO CENTRAL JERSEY AND WANT TO PICK UP ITEMS, PM ME FOR AN ADJUSTED QUOTE IF THE PRICES ARE LABELED "SHIPPED" BECAUSE I WILL REDUCE THE COST.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY AN ITEM OUTRIGHT, PLEASE QUOTE THE ITEM ALONG WITH THE POSTED PRICE, AND REPLY TO THIS POST WITH THE QUOTE AND AN "I'LL TAKE IT".

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME BEFORE YOU BUY!!
      =P

4. 07-29-2013 04:58 AM #54
      I'm always looking for Lockheed L-1011 or Eastern Airlines stuff...PM me if you have anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123