Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Musical Intruments/Pro Audio Gear Forum CLASSIFIED Thread (Read Before Posting)

Vehicles
      2003 vw gti vr6
      10-19-2010 08:37 PM #106
      Feeler: 2008 Ibanez RG5EX1

Original price at Guitar Center = $400

Basically I bought it to hold me over until my Musicman JP6 was being made. Put on Dimarzio PAF Pros and Dimarzio EVOs, and when I got my Musicman I let my friend borrow the guitar. He told me he wanted to try and change electronics and such and I said hey, why not. Took out the dimarzios but never got around to putting the originals back on.

So to sum up, I have all the electronics/switches/knobs (pickups were literally never used), but they're not hooked up.

11-03-2010 06:01 PM #107
      Have a Kaossilator Pro for sale, price is $200 shipped. Send me a PM

Details:

The Korg Kaossilator Pro is a supercharged version of the palm-sized KAOSSILATOR, reborn as a powerful track-making tool and loaded with live performance power.
      The Korg Kaossilator Pro features 200 sound programs, a new Electribe-inspired gate arpeggiator, and four loop recording banks that can even record external audio sources. The KAOSSILATOR PRO is packed with features that make it ideal for both live performance and premium productions.
      In addition, USB connectivity with your computer and SD card memory storage allow the KAOSSILATOR PRO to be used not just for improvised performances, but also as a superbly intuitive, track-making music production tool.
      Features
      KAOSS X-Y touchpad offers intuitive, realtime control
      200 sounds covering modern synth sounds such as lead and bass, and diverse acoustic sounds from piano to trumpet and beyond
      PCM samples provide dramatic drum kits and ready to rock percussion patterns
      Vocoder programs deliver scintillating vocal effects
      Access up to eight of your favorite sounds instantly using the assignable Program Memory buttons
      Loop Recording can layer both internal Program sounds and external audio overdubs
      Four Loop Record Banks each allow up to four measures of loop recording, with easy muting that allows expressive realtime layering and DJ-Style re-mixing – ideal for live performance.
      Gate Arpeggiator repeatedly triggers sounds in sync with the tempo. The slider controls either the gate time or gate speed.
      Choose a key and select one of 31 musical scales to easily create musical phrases. Limit the X-Y pad's note range for even more control
      Loop data, user settings and Program Memories can be stored on SD card
      Dedicated software lets you manage loop data, MIDI assignments, and user settings from your computer
      Performs double-duty as a MIDI controller for external equipment or software applications
      KAOSSILATOR PRO Editor is a dedicated software program for managing your recorded loop data, as well as MIDI assignment editor functionality that lets you transform the KAOSSILATOR PRO into a powerful MIDI controller that's set up just the way you want. KAOSSILATOR PRO Editor can be downloaded free of charge from the Korg website. * Runs on Microsoft Windows XP (SP3 or later) / Vista (SP2 or later) / 7, and on Mac OS X 10.4 or later.

Vehicles
      Charger R/T|Fixie|Light Rail
      12-06-2010 12:22 PM #108
      PM me for details first reasonable offer takes it. It will be shipping from 85003.

MXL 990 microphone
      Phoenix DMZ
      The Ghetto
      New South | Neuspeed | ECS | Optima

Vehicles
      2004/vw/Jetta GLI 1.8T
      01-12-2011 08:27 PM #109
      1,000 OBO!!!!

Local in Plantation fl 33323

cell 954 242 8509

Modified by Mafiamike954 at 7:25 PM 1-1-2010

Modified by Mafiamike954 at 7:25 PM 1-1-2010

Vehicles
      1984 GLi 20v, '13 335is, '85 Golf, '10 Ninja
      01-26-2011 04:55 AM #110
      starclassics haven't been hand made in years, but these are!! made in 96/97..Bright Blue oil stain sizes:

10x10
      12x10
      14x12
      16x16
      18x16
      22x18

all free floating,beautiful,excellent condition. i have a completely custom,one off snare from maple works drums that the owner made for me. it is a 23 ply with 8 ply reinforcement rings,13x5 maple snare. gorgeous,unique sound.full, yet crisp,lot's of attack but great timbre and body.

gibraltar road pro rack system, lots of booms,straight stands attachments and so on. various cymbals. cymbals i know of-

zildjian:
      18" china high
      14" rock top hihat
      14" flat beat bottom hihat
      9" and 11" splashes

sabian:
      17" aax pro crash
      18" crash of some sort

paiste:
      20" medium crash

ULTRA RARE LIMITED MAKE 22" dry dark ride..completely unlathed, heavy, lots of volume, bright full yet dark..all ping but no round sound sliek it, the bell is 9" and has it's own sound!!

and probably some random stuff in there

Tama cobra smooth glide double pedal
      tama power glide hihat
      gibraltar stool

misc stuff i can't remember,soft bags(missing some)

$8000 firm

have pics, will email..just a feeler.

chinodrummer@gmail.com

free pic..circa 99

:HOMEGROWN MOTORSPORTS:1:4.9 SuaSponte #13Dead Rabbits. Ungluck on IG
      Quote Originally Posted by frechem View Post
      I like my women how I like my whiskey; aged 18 years and mixed up with coke.
      GTS Dealer.MK!forLife

Vehicles
      '01 30v 4mo
      02-16-2011 06:00 PM #111
      My baby... sellin to pay for... well... a baby.

The nitty gritty from Warwick themselves:

FNA 4 string
      March 1998

Neck Wood: Wenge Wood
      Fingerboard: Wenge Wood
      Frets: Bronze Warwick Frets
      Nut: Just a Nut I
      Neck const: Bolt On
      Body: Top 2 pcs. AAA Flamed Maple Wood
      : Backside 2 pcs. US Swamp Ash Wood
      Surface: Turqois Blue OFC (Satin Surface)
      Pickups: MEC Humbucker
      Electronic: Seymour Duncan Active 3 Band Bassline Electronic
      Hardware: Gold Hardware by Warwick

Consider this your gateway into REAL Warwick sound. Sorry, but no matter how you slice it a RockBass isn't a Warwick. This thing is the balls. Growling mids, punchy highs, and clear sustain on the low end. I will miss it, but it was either sell this one, or my first bass, and well, sentimentality ruled out.

I'd like to get $800 for it.

I will gladly send you more pics/ specific pics. Lemme know.
      - John
      Quote Originally Posted by Fettes Brot
      Contrary to what Mr Dobson says, not everyone is getting raped out here in the projects.

7. Member
      Vehicles
      '12 JKU / '06 FXSTDI
      02-24-2011 11:34 AM #112
      I know it's a long shot, but I have a Blackstar Artisan 30 2x12 30w Combo amp. It has some small blemishes on the side, but other than that, it's in excellent condition. It's basically brand new and I purchased it in Spring of last year but since then I've almost totally given up on music. I've sold everything except this amp and my acoustic and I'm just trying to get rid of it to help fund photography gear.

$1200 OBO. I'd prefer not to ship it as it will be expensive and tubes can be fragile, but I will if I can work something out. I live in Shepherdstown, WV and can drive to DC or Baltimore to meet people. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll see about taking some better photos.

Vehicles
      09 jetta SE
      02-24-2011 08:54 PM #113
      i have this exact midi controller keystation still in box with programs for sale. ill post up my own pics and info when i get home. looking for $80, im nyc local but will ship if i have to

AKdub | I NY * Now in Dallas TX | THREE.8.WERKS...Ferdinand's Crew | Wheel Build | IG: @AKrapheal

9. Member
      Vehicles
      Le Bomber.
      05-14-2011 02:28 AM #114
      Used epiphone eb-3, don't know much about bass guitars or really how to play anything instrumental. I know retail on a used model seems to be $300-400 so I'm asking [b]$180+ shipping[/img]

Neck isn't warped, all electrics work, small chip in the body on the bottom of it.

Always kept in a climate controlled area, never left in a car or anything like that.
      Fifteen52's Official Facebook Page!

Quote Originally Posted by rpmk4 View Post
      tl;dr = bitches be crazy
      If I have a post on here that has a dead pic PM me, I selfishly reorganized my photobucket in boredom.

Vehicles
      2013 Tiguan Candy White
      05-17-2011 09:55 PM #115
      AKAI APC40
      Work Like a new almost never used it
      asking 250$ Shipped
      j.potvin@me.com

DSC_0057

DSC_0058

Vehicles
      '92 Jetta | '69 T3 Squareback
      05-18-2011 03:51 PM #116
      Ibanez 4-String Bass, 20w Hartke Amp, Gig Bag, etc. - $250 - NorCal

Hi! Up for sale is my Ibanez TRB series 4-string bass, passive pickups. The strings are fairly new and in superb condition. The guitar works and sounds great! It's slightly used, and only needs a new strap nut (the existing one is a bit loose). Along with this guitar comes:

- Hartke 20w practice amp (slightly used, but great condition! Sounds awesome!)
      - 20' cable
      - Ritter gig bag (perfect condition! Retails for over $100)
      - Levy's Hardewoodes series strap (unused, perfect condition, purchased for $89)
      - Fender guitar stand (slick, padded, perfect condition)

Thanks for looking! -Justin

Vehicles
      1996 Toyota Taco; 2004 MKIV TR .:R32, 2010 BMW X5D, 2012 Scott Foil 30
      05-24-2011 04:52 PM #117
      16" Zildjian A Thin crash. Immaculate condition.

I bought it new a couple months ago and only played on it a few times. It has never left my house or anything.

$110+ shipping. These retail for $170 usually and its in showroom condition
      Last edited by gls:maverick; 05-24-2011 at 04:58 PM.
      A little Japanese, two Germans and a Swiss two wheeler

Vehicles
      GTI APR II+ DO Water/Meth Stage 2
      06-10-2011 05:32 PM #118
      sold
      Last edited by eatonrabbit.; 06-16-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Vehicles
      A couple OEM+ turbo GTIs
      06-22-2011 12:13 PM #119
      Selling my Denon DNS3000. I only used it a few times, but it worked great everytime. I am only selling because I am moving on to software vinyl emulation. This CDJ has key lock and all the nifty bells and whistles. The little turntable on top is motorized if you want to have it spin, or this can be switched off if desired. You'll find plenty of info on the googles if you want to know more about it.

(this is a sample image, mine is all boxed up)

$330 shipped OBO (lower 48 only)

PM me for fastest response.
      meh

15. 06-22-2011 09:39 PM #120
      DJs up in the thread...

I have for sale:
      (1) Rane TTM-56 mixer ($500)
      (2) Numark TT-200 Direct Drive Turntables w/ATA cases ($350)
      (2) Pioneer CDJ-100s w/big Pioneer case that can also house a mixer and some other stuff. ($250)

The mixer is only a couple of years old and mint. Purchased new. Every DJ knows the TTM-56 is a tank with magnetic faders that should never have to be replaced. Resale value never really drops.

The turntables are probably around 8 or more years old. Purchased new. One of the lights is burnt out, but other than that, no problems. Ends of ground wires were replaced. Can include original Numark headshells/craze cartridges and slipmats. IMO, probably some of the most underated direct-drive turntables and comparable to Technics as far as torque. I scratched on these all the time.

The CDJ's I purchased off another DJ who never really used them. I personally only used them for a small tour I did a couple of years ago. Mint and no problems.

I can sell with or without cases. I'd prefer not to ship the tables, but can if needed. PM if interested.

Vehicles
      08-07-2011 12:00 AM #121
      Phoenix DMZ
      The Ghetto

Vehicles
      08-07-2011 12:02 AM #122
      Phoenix DMZ
      The Ghetto

Vehicles
      GTI APR II+ DO Water/Meth Stage 2
      08-11-2011 04:30 PM #123
      Creative Professional E-MU 0404 external 24bit Sound Card - $150 shipped

Never used.

E-MU's 0404 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface delivers an unparalleled level of audio performance to your Mac or PC with premium 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters, pristine XTC™ mic/line/hi-Z preamps, ultra-low jitter clock and rock-solid stability. From its plug-and-play functionality and hands-on ergonomic design to professional features and signal-to-noise specs that are simply unmatched by any other USB interface on the market, the 0404 USB will forever change your expectations of USB audio. The 0404 USB also ships with Windows XP compatible E-MU Production Tools Software Bundle that includes E-MU's Proteus VX, as well as software by Cakewalk, Steinberg, Ableton, IK Multimedia, and many more - everything you need to create, record, edit and master your music.

The E-MU 0404 USB 2.0 features:

Premium 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters* (A/D: 113dB SNR, D/A: 117dB SNR) deliver unmatched USB audio fidelity
      E-MU XTC Class-A ultra-low noise Mic/Line/Hi-Z preamplifiers (-127dB EIN) with 48V phantom power and ground lift switches enable you to plug microphones, keyboards and guitars straight into your computer with professional results, while the built-in analog soft limiting circuit lets you record a hotter signal without fear of clipping
      Comprehensive digital I/O with optical and coaxial S/PDIF (switchable to AES/EBU) and MIDI In/Out to easily connect all of your digital studio gear and instruments
      Ultra-low latency USB 2.0 drivers offer accurate timing and playback of your recorded audio and software instruments
      Hardware zero-latency direct monitoring (mono/stereo) allows you to record and overdub with no annoying delay
      Plug-and-play operation with hands-on control of all major functions like master level, direct monitoring, preamplifier controls and more
      Cross-platform support (Windows XP/x64 and Mac OS X) and compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications (Windows: ASIO2, WDM, MME, AC-3 and DTS Passthru; Macintosh: Apple CoreAudio, CoreMIDI, AC-3 and DTS Passthru)

I/O Configuration:

Two E-MU XTC™ Ultra-low Noise Mic/Line/Hi-Z Preamps with Soft Limiter and 48V Phantom Power (-127dBu EIN)
      Two 1/4" Balanced Outputs (117dB SNR)
      Stereo 1/8" Speaker Output (117dB SNR)
      24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF Optical In/Out (Switchable to AES/EBU)*
      24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF Coaxial In/Out (Switchable to AES/EBU)*
      MIDI Input/Output
      Stereo Headphone Output (114dB SNR

Vehicles
      1986 Scirocco 16V
      08-18-2011 09:24 PM #124

20. Banner Advertiser OEMplus.com's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Lots
      08-24-2011 01:53 PM #125
      Practically brand new, if it was used 5 times I would be exaggerating!

Great little pedal it's subtle, rich, warm and sounds great, but I know I'm never going to use it as I bought it on a whim.

Comes in all original packaging and really is mint!

I paid $119 for it, so I don't expect anything more than $110 for it shipped. If you have a reasonable offer, shoot it over, otherwise thanks for looking!

Vehicles
      Audi A4 2.0T
      08-26-2011 11:10 AM #126
      Alesis M-EQ 230: Graphic Equalizer - $85 obo
      Attention DJs and stereophiles ... This is the Alesis M-EQ 230 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer. It has stereo inputs on the back for unbalanced RCA connectors and balanced 1/4" connectors. The EQ has a band from 25 Hz to 20KHz. Each band has + or - 12 dB of gain as well as each input. Includes EQ, original instruction manual, power cord, and box. Excellent working condition! $250 new - Asking $85 obo.

Last edited by pharph; 01-11-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Price drop.
      2005.5 Audi A4 2.0T quattro | 6MT | STaSIS Coilovers | RS4 Swaybar | VMR v710 Wheels
      APR Stage II | APR Cat-Back Exhaust | APR Downpipe | APR Testpipe | Carbonio Intake | DXD Stage II Clutch
      PAST: 2000 GTI 1.8T | 1999.5 Golf 2.0L | 1996 Golf Harlequin | 1981 Rabbit Diesel

Vehicles
      E36
      09-13-2011 10:10 AM #127
      FOR SALE: Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 w/ Marshall 1960A Cabinet.

60 tube watts of fury packed into a beautiful looking head. 3 channels including clean, rhythm, and lead. I don't have the footswitch but I use my own pedals so I didn't need it much.

Matching 1960A cabinet. A little road rash from gigging but mechanically 100% just like the head.

I am asking $1300 OBO.

Will not ship. Must be picked up. Close-up pictures available on request, but here is a picture of it in action, lol.

PM ME NOW! I WANT IT GONE!
      OEM+

23. 10-24-2011 12:02 AM #128
      Lots of stuff- all in Vermont. Not really looking for trades... pics by email as requested, just shoot me a PM. All these prices do NOT include shipping.

Warwick RB Fortress re-release. Wine redburst finish, active, played once when I first bought it. Could pass for new easily. RARE. Great bottom end- better bottom than any other bass i've had, and I've had a lot and a lot more expensive ones. $400

Spector 5- Honey blonde finish 5 string bass, 18V preamp is HOT as hell. Older model, maybe 2002 or so? Fresh setup/strings and polished. Everyone at the music store wanted to buy it when I took it in for a setup, but none of those weasels have any cash. $350

Spector Legend 4 bass- Slate Gray. Never been plugged in. Backup for gigs, but never left the house. $400

Dean Vendetta 6 string electric- New, with tags and box. Light weight, better beginner guitar than anything else out there under $300. Asking $90

Fender Squier Strat- Bought for the wife, but she played it twice and decided not to try. White with pearloid pick guard and small Fender amp. This is not that crappy Starcaster thing... it's a Squier. Was a $300 package deal last x-mas, $200.

Epi Les Paul Zakk Wylde Edition. This one is more a butterscotch shade than the lighter white-ish ones and is dead sexy. Minor wear from play, it's been gigged but cared for. Brand new case. $550

Roland VS2400CD digital mixer/recording console. Unreal what this thing can do. Master your own CD's! Everything you need to record pro level stuff at home. Motorized sliders etc. Includes a 17" LCD monitor, keyboard and mouse. Google it- it's an incredible machine. $550

Vehicles
      11-02-2011 12:51 PM #129
      Phoenix DMZ
      The Ghetto

Vehicles
      09 jetta SE
      11-09-2011 01:33 PM #130
      Quote Originally Posted by AKdub914 View Post
      i have this exact midi controller keystation still in box with programs for sale. ill post up my own pics and info when i get home. looking for $80, im nyc local but will ship if i have to

This is off the market people... im helping my lil bro build a home studio n donated it to him
      AKdub | I NY * Now in Dallas TX | THREE.8.WERKS...Ferdinand's Crew | Wheel Build | IG: @AKrapheal

Vehicles
      11-20-2011 07:41 PM #131
      Phoenix DMZ
      The Ghetto

Vehicles
      Past: 07' Fahrenheit GLI & 10' GTI Present: 13' GTI & 13' CC Sport +
      12-27-2011 11:49 AM #132
      I thought there would be more musicians on here?

Vehicles
      09 jetta SE
      01-14-2012 02:14 AM #133
      There are but i think were all spending time n $$ on our cars for spring :-/

Vehicles
      Past: 07' Fahrenheit GLI & 10' GTI Present: 13' GTI & 13' CC Sport +
      01-15-2012 02:06 PM #134
      Quote Originally Posted by AKdub914 View Post
      There are but i think were all spending time n $$ on our cars for spring :-/
      Yeah I hear ya, I'm doin the same ha ha

Vehicles
      96 Jetta, 13 CC
      01-20-2012 07:54 PM #135

02-26-2012 03:50 PM #136
      FOR SALE: DW 5000 left footed double bass pedal - $300

Located in Portland Oregon

I sold my drum set almost a year ago, and still have this guy sitting around. It is of no use to me anymore. Id like $300 for it, but send me offers... NO LOW BALLS. This pedal is super clean, I barely ever used it, only thing is the little latches for the case that holds everything disapeared, so I just have a bungee cord wrapped around the case to hold it closed. Here is a picture(not mine) of the pedal.

04-05-2012 02:23 PM #137
      Paid $250...want $250.(+ shipping)
      Located in Toronto

1995 Flash Red GTI 2.8 -<< Not Bagged! - only OEM+ >> I will never be cool like the other kids.
      My new dd is a '10 PWagon, 2.0T, DSG - not cool either. Wife drives the 97 Jetta GT.

Vehicles
      1993 VW Corrado SLC VR6
      05-21-2012 10:10 AM #138
      I have three Guitar Center gift cards totaling $186.74, willing to sell them for $150. Save yourself an extra $36.74 and put these towards your next purchase. Paypal me the money as a gift, and I will ship the next day.
      1993 VW Corrado SLC VR6

Vehicles
      07 Rabbit
      10-18-2012 09:17 AM #139
      Even though no one comes in here anymore... I'm selling my V-Drums. I'm moving and don't need em anymore

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/msg/3342587047.html

Vehicles
      8P A3, C5 A6 Avant
      11-08-2012 09:04 PM #140
      Sold!
      Last edited by downsouthdub; 01-02-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast