I`m a new to this forum,but thought that I could share my mk1 project with you other "einser" freaks... OK,my english sucks...
I bought this car April 05, it has been through some small modifications since then...
This is from last summer....With FK coilovers and 195/45 on RH Cup 7x15 rims..
Nowadays my car is in the garage for a complete build up...
My following plans are:
- Removing all of the rust.
- Inner- and outer channels(?) and the floor plates on the front is being replaced with new ones..
- FK Highsport coilovers
- Polyurethane bushings all over
- Roll cage
- PG engine w/83 mm bore
- Ross Racing forged pistons
- 8v GTI cylinder head w/ mechanical lifters and custom cam
- Digifant 1 w/ SNS chip
- Garret T3 Super60
- 02A Gear box from Corrado
- drive axles from Golf Cab w/ 100 mm flanges
Here is some pictures of how it's standing right now:
Modified by VAG_Lowrider at 11:56 AM 3-10-2006
Modified by VAG_Lowrider at 12:01 PM 3-10-2006
Modified by VAG_Lowrider at 9:14 PM 1-5-2007
Modified by VAG_Lowrider at 9:17 PM 1-5-2007
Modified by VAG_Lowrider at 3:29 PM 1-18-2009