VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

--<<Western Canada FS/WTB Thread>>--

46K views 49 replies 45 participants last post by  ae86boy 
#1 ·
Please include location, item description/pics, and contact information. Please delete your post when it sells, yes you can delete your own post.
Good luck!
Any off topic/sold/really old posts will be removed without notice, feel free to repost if your item has not sold yet and your post was removed.

Modified by The_Hamster at 10:53 PM 6-2-2006

#3 ·
WTS: 2007 GTI 2 door

WTS: 2007 GTI - 2door (Black)
Calgary, Alberta

19" Konig Lace wheels with new rubber
17" Classic wheels with winter tires (1 season old)
1.8" lower Eibach VW springs. Factory installed from Day 1. Full warranty coverage.
DSG
Interlagos seats
~95000km - extended warranty until 120,000km. Nearly all highway KM (I live 4 km from work, and date a girl in Edmonton... lots of highway KMs!)
Full tint on all side/rear windows

Vehicle is in excellent condition - inside and out. Lovingly maintained and driven.

Please email me for inquiries: johnvarga@gmail.com

Thanks!

#7 ·
FS - 1991 Golf - Kelowna, BC

We have a 1991 Golf that my wife's grandmother has been driving for the past 7 years in Vancouver and Kelowna. She can no longer drive so we need to get rid of the car.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you much about it because I don't have much information. It has about 180K on it and apparently the engine leaks oil, the steering is not very good and the shocks need replacing. Sorry I don't have more info.

If anyone is interested in a project car or wants to find out more PM me. We're open to all reasonable offers.

#9 ·
FS: 02 VW Jetta VR6 fully loaded

i have a Mk4 2002 Jetta FS !

VR6 motor
If u drive or hear this thing.... U would never look at 1.8t again !!
mileage: 105000
all black leather interior
5MT
all power options
sunroof

quality of the paint...and reflection !

Major service done one month ago, i have service records of it....over $2k of work invested in Jan 2011
Timing chain changed
Water Pump
Tensioners
Motor Oil changed
Tranny Oil Changed
new radiator
Coolant flushed
new OEM Clutch
new OEM front brake caliper + pads
new OEM rear brake pads
new Bosch spark plugs
new OEM spark plug wires
new OEM battery
new OEM front shocks
new R32 Mk5 18" wheels
new 18" tires 90%
new Votex cat back exhaust T-304 stainless $870 @ PG Performance
new Ultra-Flo Air Intake Kit $150
H&R lowering springs
Euro black headlights
Euro smoked tail lights

Freshly cut polished

BAD:
ABS Module needs replacing, I HAVE PARTS
Hand brake handle was re wrapped in leather by trim up but now it rubs with center console so it's kinda stiff
Driver side leather seats have very minor wrinkles
only have one key (Spare)

PRICE: $7300 cnd obo

car located in VANCOUVER
thank you !

this is a vid clip n sound clip of the votex exhaust on the car

#10 · (Edited)
Wolff Wheels - 13x5.5, 4x100 bolt pattern - $200 - East Vancouver

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on here, but I've got a set of four wheels I'm looking to sell. They're made in Brazil by a company called Wolff... Not sure of the model, but it may be "Crest"? In any event, I can't find anything on the internet about them, so all I can say is what's on the wheels themselves.

I bought these wheels years ago for a Honda Civic and ended up using them on the rear axle (only two tires were good) until I switched cars. I'd planned on building a Mk. 1 Rabbit or Jetta, but that never happened, and I don't plan on starting another project in the near future, so they're up for sale. The rim has the following stamped on it: "Wolff", "Crest", "Made in Brazil", and "5.5Jx13H2". It also appears to have a date code stamped on it, possibly from '85, but I could be wrong. They're a 4x100 bolt pattern, although I don't know the backspacing... I could check, but I don't take responsibility for fitment.

These wheels are not in perfect condition... the clearcoat is worn off, one of the center caps is gone, and one of the wheels has a nick on the face of one of the "spokes". I'm looking for $200 (I need funds to buy a car), but I'd really like to see this go on a classic Rabbit or Jetta, so I'm willing to drop the price to $150 if you pull up in one to buy them. PM me if you'd like to take a look...

#13 ·
FS: 19" PORSCHE WHEELS BY VICTOR EQUIPMENT (TURISMO WHEELS) 5x130

FS: 19" PORSCHE WHEELS BY VICTOR EQUIPMENT (TURISMO WHEELS) 5x130
Helping out a client of mine. Wheels were on a 2000 Carerra 4

Hi guys I've got a set of staggered 19" Turismo wheels for PORSCHE's. Bolt patter is 5x130

19x8 fronts
19x11 rears
Pirelli Pzero tires with about 60-80% tread left.
235/35/19"s
295/30/19"s

Located in Vancouver BC
$2100 OBO

Craigslist ad:
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...288304522.html

#17 ·
So here's the skinny. The wheels were bought and had never been split before. Two new lips were purchased along with new hardware, badges and flat caps. The centers, barrels and two of the stock lips were refinished.

The final specs for the wheels are as follows:
Fronts, 17x8, et 33, 205/45 Nitto Neogen, 7" barrel, 0.5" center with a 0.5" lip.
Rears, 17x10, et 8, 215/45 Nitto Neogen, 7" barrel, 0.5" center with a 2.5" lip.
The basket color is a Porsche Macadamia Metallic, the color is unreal in the sun:

Come with 4 hubcentric rings for a MK4.

The tires and wheels have less than 1000 mi on them! :thumbup:

The following pictures are a mix of cellphone and camera photos. From receiving the wheels, splitting them, putting them back together and how they sit on the car now (minus the freshly pulled rear fenders).

Price is $2900+shipping, only serious buyers need inquire. :cool:

If you don't want the tires we can work something out too.

#20 ·
1800cc Air Cooled Engine For Sale in Surrey, BC

Mostly complete 1800cc engine for sale. Has been siting in our garage for a while and needs a good home. Asking $500 obo.

Also have another block that is a higher cc but we're not sure exactly its size. Lots of misc mechanical parts for air cooled VW's as well. Make us an offer for these.

Pics hopefully to follow shortly.

#21 ·

I'm looking to buy a set of Honda Civic Del Sol seats (driver's and passenger's). I'm looking for either "confetti" (essentially black/grey, as in the photo below), or with the red stripe or grey stripe, in that order of preference.

Not looking for rips, holes or stains.

I'm willing to travel within the lower mainland, and am happy to pick-up myself.

Send me a PM and let me know what you have, and we'll see what we can work out. If you don't want to PM, visit my CL posting and reply through e-mail: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rch/wan/2605804503.html

Thank you!

#26 ·
WTB: MkV GTI FSI Noise Pipe

Looking for the noisepipe off a MkV (2006-2008.5) GTI w/ FSI engine (BPY engine code).

Need the parts that go in the engine compartment (forward of firewall).

Still running the OEM throttle intake pipe w/ port for noise pipe so I won't be needing that piece, but everything between there and the firewall (I think there's only the noise pipe itself, an elbow, and a piece of flex piping).

Greater-Vancouver area.

#27 ·
WTB: B5 A4 Parts

Looking for a front bumper, passenger side tail-light, and rear-view mirrors for a 99.5 A4. Located in Winnipeg, but willing to pay shipping if necessary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.