VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Calling all Brevard County

1M views 36K replies 364 participants last post by  Squeaker24 
#1 ·
Calling all Brevard County (CHIT CHAT)

Calling all euros in Brevard County. I want to start up a meet and I want to know who is interested in it. My friends and I have seen a couple of you guy and girls around town with some sweet rides.
This is a list of cars so far....
97 4dr VR6
97 GTI VR6
04 R32
99 M3 Coupe
02 337 GTI
89 Jetta 16V

Modified by twotonevw at 2:12 PM 5-18-2006

#2,025 ·
Re: (russloo)

i need to right a paper due tommorrow. just some b.s paper for busy work. whats some descriptive i can right about. god i hate writing just to write. this sucks

oh ya and i guess the guys from port st lucie are coming up tonight. are we doing dinner or just a meet?

Modified by Farm150 at 12:44 PM 1-17-2007

#2,026 ·
Re: (Farm150)

Quote, originally posted by Farm150 »
i need to right a paper due tommorrow. just some b.s paper for busy work. whats some descriptive i can right about. god i hate writing just to write. this sucks

oh ya and i guess the guys from port st lucie are coming up tonight. are we doing dinner or just a meet?

Where should dinner be tonight? We havent ate at Longhorns yet and its right next to where we usualy park. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#2,027 ·
This is For Bryan
- Hey remember i was tellin ya about my Friend in Houston with the Supra that has a kindabuilt N/A Motor with a Turbo kit on it and has 5" exhaust from the turbo
Here is what it looks like on the 3.0 Supra

I think we should upgrade to 4'' on the Maul Bury Heee Heee
He just told me he dyno-d at 471HP @ 22PSI / 402HP @ 17PSI. not bad

Modified by TOYRACR at 9:49 AM 1-17-2007

#2,028 ·

Write a paper on alcohol prohibition. It should come easy

#2,029 ·
Re: (TOYRACR)

Quote, originally posted by TOYRACR »
This is For Bryan
- Hey remember i was tellin ya about my Friend in Houston with the Supra that has a built N/A Motor with a Turbo kit on it and has 5" exhaust from the turbo

Thats huge

#2,031 ·
Re: (337GTiAndrew)

This is For Bryan
- Hey remember i was tellin ya about my Friend in Houston with the Supra that has a kindabuilt N/A Motor with a Turbo kit on it and has 5" exhaust from the turbo

He just told me he dyno-d at 471HP @ 22PSI / 402HP @ 17PSI. not bad

Modified by TOYRACR at 10:02 AM 1-17-2007

#2,032 ·

i would but it is supposed to be on something that has altered my life already, not something that would end life as i know it altogether

ok ok so i got it.
The VW 1.8T engine and how good of a engine it was.

#2,033 ·
Re: (337GTiAndrew)

Hey Andy Your at Work
Go DO something. And make sure that Bumper sticker is visible somewhere on your car LOL

Modified by TOYRACR at 10:06 AM 1-17-2007

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.