Classified Rules (from the Help System)
--We are requiring that all classifieds posts be in the following formats:
1) If you are selling a part:
(Example FS: [One] Item Name)
2) If you are selling an automobile:
(Example FS: Year, Make, Model, Mileage, Location)
3) If you are parting out a car:
(Example Parting Out: Year, Make, Model)
- Please include the parts that you are parting out in one post, and include prices for each part.
4) If you want to purchase an item:
(Example WTB: Item Name)
5) If you want to trade an item:
(Example WTT: Item Name for Item Name)
6) If you want to trade an automobile for another item or automobile:
(Example WTT: Year, Make, Model, Mileage for Item Name)
--The thread title MUST be in a format presented above, or the thread will be removed.
--You must post a price!
--All threads must be in the proper forum. A thread that is selling wheels must be in the respective wheels and tires classifieds forum, not in the model specific forum that those wheels came from. The same goes for parts you are selling. If you have Corrado parts, they have to go in the Corrado forum, not in other forums in which they could be an upgraded part. If someone is looking for an upgrade, they will know where to look.
Modified by Boostin20v at 7:02 PM 1-8-2007