Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Results 276 to 300 of 324

    Thread: ***DISCOUNTS ON OEM & MAINTENANCE PARTS HERE***

    1. 12-15-2011 12:21 AM #276
      Second time ordering from you guys, ordered a bentley late in the weekend got here this morning.

      And can't go wrong with the free shipping, especially when your stuff shows up in 3 days
      aka rbi*04

    2. Member digu13's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2007
      Location
      stoney creek ON
      Posts
      1,478
      Vehicles
      2001 VW GTI
      01-04-2012 04:57 PM #277
      PM'd

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Apr 18th, 2011
      Location
      Jacksonville, Florida
      Posts
      1,267
      Vehicles
      96 Jetta GL
      02-06-2012 11:21 PM #278
      Just ordered some brembo disks and bilstein shoes. Any way i can get a discount on them before they get shipped?

    4. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      12,159
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      02-08-2012 08:28 PM #279
      Quote Originally Posted by t.moe View Post
      Second time ordering from you guys, ordered a bentley late in the weekend got here this morning.

      And can't go wrong with the free shipping, especially when your stuff shows up in 3 days
      We appreciate the business. The Bentley is the Volkswagen Bible and a must have, my friend!

      Quote Originally Posted by PMLyf View Post
      Just ordered some brembo disks and bilstein shoes. Any way i can get a discount on them before they get shipped?
      They're already discounted, sir. Please give us call if you have any questions about your order.

    5. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2009
      Location
      Salisbury MD, York PA
      Posts
      200
      Vehicles
      2000 Jetta
      03-01-2012 01:31 PM #280
      PM'd

    6. 05-18-2012 05:28 PM #281
      i ordered tie rods and boots from you guys YESTERDAY, UPS just dropped them off to me today!!

      never had a problem with you guys thanks for the great service!!
      aka rbi*04

    7. Member 2.slowduo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2008
      Location
      the city of wind
      Posts
      918
      Vehicles
      Cars are dumb in the city but I have two
      05-26-2012 07:09 PM #282
      I'm going to be ordering a clutch from you in the next week or so (95 jetta 2.0)

      I want to rebuild the shifter at the same time,I dont see it offered on your website and was wondering if you have it?

      I would be nice to just make one order and have all the parts I need to get started.

    8. Member 2.slowduo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2008
      Location
      the city of wind
      Posts
      918
      Vehicles
      Cars are dumb in the city but I have two
      05-28-2012 04:37 PM #283
      How about that shifter rebuild?

      I have no Pm from you

    9. Member 2.slowduo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2008
      Location
      the city of wind
      Posts
      918
      Vehicles
      Cars are dumb in the city but I have two
      05-29-2012 07:57 PM #284
      Quote Originally Posted by 2.slowduo View Post
      I'm going to be ordering a clutch from you in the next week or so (95 jetta 2.0)

      I want to rebuild the shifter at the same time,I dont see it offered on your website and was wondering if you have it?

      I would be nice to just make one order and have all the parts I need to get started.
      ?

    10. Member 2.slowduo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2008
      Location
      the city of wind
      Posts
      918
      Vehicles
      Cars are dumb in the city but I have two
      05-30-2012 05:35 PM #285
      Quote Originally Posted by 2.slowduo View Post
      How about that shifter rebuild?

      I have no Pm from you
      one last time

    11. 05-31-2012 01:29 AM #286
      How much for a Beru coilpack for a 99 VR6 and a wiper stalk (with the trip computer stuff) shipped to 65076?

    12. Member 2.slowduo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 17th, 2008
      Location
      the city of wind
      Posts
      918
      Vehicles
      Cars are dumb in the city but I have two
      05-31-2012 10:45 PM #287
      Ok then
      Thanks for ignoring me. I'll spend my money elsewhere












      Jerks!

    13. 06-01-2012 10:22 AM #288
      How much for a Beru coilpack for a 99 VR6 and a wiper stalk (with the trip computer stuff) shipped to 65076?

    14. Member BonusParts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 1st, 2009
      Location
      Pennsylsomewhere
      Posts
      4,444
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit Westy, 97 Jetta GLX, 99 Cabrio
      07-22-2012 11:08 PM #289
      parts and service as good as theyve been since i started using MJM over 4 years ago!

    15. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      12,159
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      08-31-2012 04:53 AM #290
      Quote Originally Posted by t.moe View Post
      i ordered tie rods and boots from you guys YESTERDAY, UPS just dropped them off to me today!!

      never had a problem with you guys thanks for the great service!!
      We appreciate your order. Being MK3 owners here, a majority of our OEM maintenance sales are MK3!

      Quote Originally Posted by wakeboarderdave View Post
      How much for a Beru coilpack for a 99 VR6 and a wiper stalk (with the trip computer stuff) shipped to 65076?
      Check our site at www.mjmautohaus.com for the different options we have. Thanks.


      Quote Originally Posted by BonusParts View Post
      parts and service as good as theyve been since i started using MJM over 4 years ago!
      We appreciate the business. MJM just added Valeo to our line of products recently, too!

    16. 11-06-2012 12:35 PM #291
      are the chain kits still 144.95 or not lister as 199.95 on the website

    17. Member mkeevo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 19th, 2012
      Location
      South Florida (New Bedford, MA)
      Posts
      155
      Vehicles
      '95 GTI VR6
      11-25-2012 07:37 PM #292
      @mjm. Your first post said a vr6 clutch kit cost $150 but I was just on the website and the kit cost $200. Am I missing a promo or was that a typo
      VW #8 '95 GTI VR6

    18. Member Shawn M.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 15th, 2002
      Location
      Brentwood, MO
      Posts
      6,315
      Vehicles
      1998 GTi VR6 Ginster, 2004 Forester
      12-05-2012 08:57 PM #293
      how about you guys respond to my emails and PMs about my order I placed almost 2 weeks ago and still have no parts!

    19. Member Shawn M.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 15th, 2002
      Location
      Brentwood, MO
      Posts
      6,315
      Vehicles
      1998 GTi VR6 Ginster, 2004 Forester
      12-09-2012 01:15 PM #294
      lightning quick my 4$$
      I've called, emailed (as requested) emailed your Customer Service Manager Directly and STILL no word.
      Yet you have time to post the same cookie cutter BS response here?

    20. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      12,159
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-13-2012 11:39 PM #295
      Quote Originally Posted by keeblerelf_ View Post
      are the chain kits still 144.95 or not lister as 199.95 on the website
      The timing chain kit pricing on our site is accurate (the $144.95 price was from back in 2006).

      Quote Originally Posted by mkeevo View Post
      @mjm. Your first post said a vr6 clutch kit cost $150 but I was just on the website and the kit cost $200. Am I missing a promo or was that a typo
      Like above, that was from almost 3 years ago. Please see our site for updated pricing.

      Quote Originally Posted by Shawn M. View Post
      how about you guys respond to my emails and PMs about my order I placed almost 2 weeks ago and still have no parts!
      Please give us call (if you have not already). Our number is 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)


      Quote Originally Posted by Shawn M. View Post
      lightning quick my 4$$
      I've called, emailed (as requested) emailed your Customer Service Manager Directly and STILL no word.
      Yet you have time to post the same cookie cutter BS response here?
      The same department that handles forum inquiries is not the same one that handles phones and customer service on existing orders via our offices. Rather than jump into an advertisement, please pick up the phone and give us call and one of our customer service reps (Chris or Jenny) will make sure you're taken care of. We are in the process of switching both email hosts (and an entire server altogether for our site), thus why your email may not have gone through. Our phones, however, are never down. We are on them a lot, yes, as our phones ring off the hook, but if you leave a message and/or give us a call right back, we'll see that we get you handled. We appreciate your patience, and of course, your continued business.

    21. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      12,159
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-19-2012 02:55 AM #296
      IN THE SOUTH OR CENTRAL TEXAS AREA AND NEED YOUR WARES INSTALLED?

      CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY - 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)



    22. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      12,159
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-28-2012 01:46 PM #297
      Genuine OEM Valeo Clutches are in stock for your 020 2.0L 8V!

    23. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      12,159
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-29-2012 04:10 PM #298
      Quote Originally Posted by MJM Autohaus View Post
      Genuine OEM Valeo Clutches are in stock for your 020 2.0L 8V!

    24. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      12,159
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-30-2012 03:28 PM #299
      A SACHS KIT PULLED FROM OUR STOCK THIS MONTH:

      OE MANUFACTURER VALEO SUPPLIES MUCH OF THE OE WITH THEIR COMPONENTS!



    25. Member
      Join Date
      Apr 18th, 2011
      Location
      Jacksonville, Florida
      Posts
      1,267
      Vehicles
      96 Jetta GL
      01-07-2013 09:33 AM #300
      Why does shipping take so long for you guys? Almost 3 weeks now waiting for some valve seals...

      Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •