Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ***DISCOUNTS ON OEM & MAINTENANCE PARTS HERE***

1. 10-06-2007 06:40 PM #141
      2.0L strut bushings and bearings...how much shipped?

Vehicles
      03 Outback
      10-11-2007 04:52 AM #142
      Quote Originally Posted by vwlarry View Post
      The ignorance of what you said there is so multi-faceted; it's like a kaleidoscope of ignorance.

10-16-2007 12:36 AM #143
      u guys ship to canada?

4. 10-30-2007 04:23 PM #144
      how about a 96 2.0l stater whats that go for ????

Vehicles
      1999 Audi A4 2.8 30v
      11-12-2007 07:35 PM #145
      do you have the PCV breather hose/assembly? i saw it for the 99.5+, but not the MK3.

6. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      11-14-2007 08:30 PM #146
      Quote, originally posted by MK3Serge »
      2.0L strut bushings and bearings...how much shipped?

They're on the site at http://www.mjmautohaus.com

Quote, originally posted by PELLA »
      u guys ship to canada?

Almost on a daily basis.

Quote, originally posted by Disturbd1 »
      do you have the PCV breather hose/assembly? i saw it for the 99.5+, but not the MK3.

IM sent.

Vehicles
      Year/Make/Model Car Owned
      11-21-2007 04:34 PM #147
      Just ordered a bunch of maintenance bits for a B4 Passat VR

Everything was free shipping except the HD trans mount

PTAC!
      Max Power 8/99
      October is REAR-FOG Awareness Month. Spread the knowledge; reduce the ignorance.
      Trend VW Facebook. Check it out.

8. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      11-23-2007 02:07 AM #148
      **OEM HELLA SMOKED SIDE MARKER SETS! $29.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING! CLICK PHOTO FOR INFO**

9. 12-12-2007 03:45 AM #149
      I saw this, but I was wondering what it would cost for the heater core shipped to Innerkip, ON N0J1M0. (didn't see the heater core, but I suck at the interweb.).

I didn't realize there were so many people from Ontario on here. Where are all the local GTG's?

Also if you could toss in the price for the timing belt "kit" (the belt ) I would appreciate it. (saw the price, but wondering about total with shipping)

If I don't get a reply I understand. Seems like you are worse off with all the additional requests to post this topic, but had to ask as I don't have a lot of time to call during the day.

Modified by airbornevdub at 12:50 AM 12-12-2007

They should put a picture of me in the Dope Shiz Thread and lock it
      This Sig is ultra, ultra, ultra ultra, ultra approved by Gregg

Vehicles
      98' GTI 2.0T, 12' TDI SportWagen
      12-19-2007 10:37 AM #150
      i selected the ups ground. and all my items on my last order said free shipping....i paid 12 bucks for shipping though...... , either way i still love your site and will continue using it. fast shipping

Vehicles
      98' GTI 2.0T, 12' TDI SportWagen
      12-20-2007 10:33 AM #151
      actually they all said free shipping trust me i checked thats why i didnt buy them through germanautoparts...its all cool though a big for you guys and what you are doing

12. 01-06-2008 01:56 AM #152
      ima get me's a clutches kit fo mah whip fa sho.

Vehicles
      97' Jetta GLX
      01-06-2008 04:16 AM #153
      Any chance you guys can get the cowl covering, both sides (Rain tray) for our cars? The dealership is a pwn job and everywhere else seems to have gone up in price about $20 (a side) in the last few years.

14. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      01-15-2008 06:55 PM #154
      Quote, originally posted by airbornevdub »
      I saw this, but I was wondering what it would cost for the heater core shipped to Innerkip, ON N0J1M0. (didn't see the heater core, but I suck at the interweb.).

I didn't realize there were so many people from Ontario on here. Where are all the local GTG's?

Also if you could toss in the price for the timing belt "kit" (the belt ) I would appreciate it. (saw the price, but wondering about total with shipping)

If I don't get a reply I understand. Seems like you are worse off with all the additional requests to post this topic, but had to ask as I don't have a lot of time to call during the day.

Shipping cost would depend on how fast you want it.

Upon checking out on our site, you can check shipping options to Canada with either UPS or USPS.

Ground, Overnight, 2nd Day, 3-Day Select, Priority, Express, etc.

Peep game ------> http://www.mjmautohaus.com

Quote, originally posted by 2pt. slo »
      i selected the ups ground. and all my items on my last order said free shipping....i paid 12 bucks for shipping though...... , either way i still love your site and will continue using it. fast shipping

Go back and look at each of the items you purchased. One of them did not include free shipping.

Quote, originally posted by noskeh »
      Any chance you guys can get the cowl covering, both sides (Rain tray) for our cars? The dealership is a pwn job and everywhere else seems to have gone up in price about $20 (a side) in the last few years.

Dealer item only, sorry.

Vehicles
      2011 VW CC, 1997 VW Golf, 73 Fastback
      01-20-2008 11:10 AM #155
      I am about to order a OEM Master cylinder from your store but was wondering if it comes with the master cylinder to brake booster o-ring or is it something i need to order separately?

Thanks.

"There is no great genius without a mixture of madness."
      Aristotle

Vehicles
      2011 VW CC, 1997 VW Golf, 73 Fastback
      01-22-2008 06:32 PM #156
      Well since I cannot get a response on this forum from this advertiser I ordered one anyway because i need one for my son's car. Got it in today, it is NOT a VW/AUDI master cylinder (no markings) although that is what is advertised on the web site. It is an ATE. I can buy ATE anywhere. Guess i should have went to the dealer if i wanted one to say vw/audi after all. They really need to change the picture and description to ATE Master Cylinder. I prefer OEM but I do not know maybe ATE makes them for VW. However it was a good price and the o-ring to brake booster is in the box also. It doesn't say rebuilt on it no where and that is a plus also.

Bob

Modified by rednecksavage at 6:01 PM 1-22-2008

"There is no great genius without a mixture of madness."
      Aristotle

17. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-05-2008 05:09 AM #157
      Quote, originally posted by vw_dubi_mk3 »
      how about a 96 2.0l stater whats that go for ????

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat...=2367

Quote, originally posted by 2pt. slo »
      actually they all said free shipping trust me i checked thats why i didnt buy them through germanautoparts...its all cool though a big for you guys and what you are doing

No Craig, trust me, you selected an item that did not include free shipping. We wouldn't lie to you.

Click HERE to see the item that did not include free shipping. That item does not indicate free shipping on our site.

Thank you for shopping with us and come back soon.

Quote, originally posted by rednecksavage »
      Well since I cannot get a response on this forum from this advertiser I ordered one anyway because i need one for my son's car. Got it in today, it is NOT a VW/AUDI master cylinder (no markings) although that is what is advertised on the web site. It is an ATE. I can buy ATE anywhere. Guess i should have went to the dealer if i wanted one to say vw/audi after all. They really need to change the picture and description to ATE Master Cylinder. I prefer OEM but I do not know maybe ATE makes them for VW. However it was a good price and the o-ring to brake booster is in the box also. It doesn't say rebuilt on it no where and that is a plus also.

Bob

Bob,

ATE is absolutely and positively VAG OEM! You obviously did not know this (not your fault), but if you do not know these things, then we ask that you please educate yourself on what Original Equipment Manufacturer is (which is something we do not mind explaining to you). The fact that you can get it elsewhere does not constitute it as not OEM, nor do we claim that we are the only place in North America to source OEM parts (there are thousands). Also, a VAG logo not visible on a product does not means it's not OEM. There are many parts on your vehicle that came factory installed from VW that are not stamped with the VW logo on them.

Your factory headlights were manufactured by a company called Hella. That makes Hella an "OEM" headlight supplier to VW. If you need a replacement unit due to an accident, we have one here sitting on the shelf that was sent to us directly from Hella in a Hella box that has Hella etched in the glass. It does not have a VW symbol anywhere on it, though. I suppose it's not a VW/Audi headlight, huh?

Vehicles
      '14 Jetta SE. '05 Focus Wagon. '93 GMC Sierra reg cab. '88 BMW R100RT
      02-13-2008 06:06 PM #158
      Possibly going to need a new MAF for my 96 Golf OBD 2 2.0. I think they're on your site for about $225 or so give or take. Fair enough. I see some other reputable VW parts sources online have this at about $193. Can you beat this? Thanks for your consideration. Can't hurt to ask...

02-15-2008 09:44 PM #159
      i just placed hefty order with ya...hefty by my standards...due here on thursday, i look forward to it
      cbs

20. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      02-20-2008 02:39 AM #160
      ****BACK IN STOCK - THE "DE LOOK" OEM E-BRAKE HANDLES WITH RED, BLUE, OR YELLOW STITCHING! CLICK THE PICTURE FOR INFO***

21. 03-04-2008 12:23 PM #161
      Quote, originally posted by Disturbd1 »

i need rigid plastic hose only from block to rubber FOR A MK3 96-99 JETTA. THANX.

Modified by Darken-GTI at 9:32 AM 3-4-2008

Vehicles
      2009 Volkswagen Rabbit
      03-08-2008 12:46 AM #162
      I am looking for just the timing belt for a 1998 Jetta 2.0 ABA motor. GAP wants $13.79 for just the belt, how can MJM help?

Vehicles
      1996 Olds Cutlass Ciera
      03-11-2008 02:38 PM #163
      I am about to order a vr sachs oem clutch kit and a timing chaing kit for my 97 vr6 gti and I was wondering if you guys had both of these items in stock I will need them by next weekend?

Vehicles
      Diabolical Hater
      03-21-2008 09:58 AM #164
      I sent jess a message about some parts that I was looking for on your site, Can anyone else with mjm help me out with a response?
      Bübëngröpën | yuksquad | BradFabIndustries

Demokratically Elekted "How Do You Work This Microwave" of the Off-Topic Forum.

Vehicles
      Diabolical Hater
      03-23-2008 09:51 AM #165
      Should I just go somewhere else I guess?

This is the first time I never got a response.

26. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      03-24-2008 04:55 AM #166
      Quote, originally posted by mgbrickell »
      Possibly going to need a new MAF for my 96 Golf OBD 2 2.0. I think they're on your site for about $225 or so give or take. Fair enough. I see some other reputable VW parts sources online have this at about $193. Can you beat this? Thanks for your consideration. Can't hurt to ask...

Our policy has always been (and always will be) to meet or beat a competitor's price on an VAG OEM or maintenance item. 99% of the time we can do it without issue. Send me an IM on what you're looking for and we'll do our very best to save you some dead presidents.

Quote, originally posted by YEAHTOM »
      I am about to order a vr sachs oem clutch kit and a timing chaing kit for my 97 vr6 gti and I was wondering if you guys had both of these items in stock I will need them by next weekend?

Both in stock, yes.

Quote, originally posted by .yuk. »
      Should I just go somewhere else I guess?

This is the first time I never got a response.

Jess is not on the Vortex each and every day. If you need an immediate answer to a question, please email and/or call us.

Vehicles
      Diabolical Hater
      03-24-2008 09:54 AM #167
      Email sent.

28. 03-25-2008 08:49 PM #168
      how much for 98 jetta vr6 parking cables, better rear brake pads, maybe upgraded plug wires..also lookin for a muffler dont kno if you have any..

Vehicles
      Diabolical Hater
      03-28-2008 10:57 AM #169
      Good luck on getting an answer on that, I gave up.

30. 03-31-2008 10:44 AM #170
      MJM has been slow lately with shipping times and general corespondence. They say the have been very busy lately, but that is still no excuse in my opinon not return email inquires.

Overall still a very good company with great products and pricing but they need to be more aware about little details that contribute to overall customer satisfaction.

31. Banned
      04-01-2008 02:33 AM #171
      Where's Jes? These burritos don't make themselves.

32. 04-01-2008 01:48 PM #172

Modified by Noir_94 at 4:37 PM 4-1-2008

33. 04-01-2008 10:34 PM #173
      outstanding!

Vehicles
      DE VRT, HER 04 Jetta Wagon, FXT, 1000rr, r6
      04-03-2008 10:28 PM #174
      Quote, originally posted by Noir_94 »
      MJM has been slow lately with shipping times and general corespondence. They say the have been very busy lately, but that is still no excuse in my opinon not return email inquires.

Overall still a very good company with great products and pricing but they need to be more aware about little details that contribute to overall customer satisfaction.

Yeah I ordered some parts on the 30 and was pending for like 4 days. I emailed them about it and then it was changed to in transit with no tracking # I know I ordered it on Sunday hoping to get it by this weekend which I doubt. I guess I will just stick with GAP

Quote Originally Posted by 976-RADD View Post
      There's nothing like baiting american muscle, just to leave them in the dust.
      DON'T BUY FROM HGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      04-09-2008 01:55 AM #175
      Quote, originally posted by vr-foosh »
      how much for 98 jetta vr6 parking cables, better rear brake pads, maybe upgraded plug wires..also lookin for a muffler dont kno if you have any..

All those items are on our site at http://www.mjmautohaus.com

For items not on our site that you may be looking for, give us a call.

Quote, originally posted by Noir_94 »

Unfortunately, I would have to agree with you there, as I cannot argue with that. We are indeed having a difficult time keeping up with the onslaught of online order we've been receiving over the last few weeks. I suppose some would say this is a *good* problem to have. With five (5) full-time staff members, only two (2) are processing and shipping orders 10 hours per day, five (5) days a week. We just recently added yet another part-time member to help with amount of volume we're currently doing. I agree with you in the respect that emails need to be tended to in a timely fashion and we're working hard to do that. Rest assured, we're also busting our tails to get orders out in timely fashion and will continue to be an industry leader in offering the best deals on your MK4 OEM and maintenance goodies.

Quote, originally posted by arejaygsx »

Yeah I ordered some parts on the 30 and was pending for like 4 days. I emailed them about it and then it was changed to in transit with no tracking # I know I ordered it on Sunday hoping to get it by this weekend which I doubt. I guess I will just stick with GAP

RJ - you placed your order on the 30th (which is a Sunday). The very soonest it could have shipped would obviously by........Monday! It did not ship Monday, but actually on........Wednesday. The Terms and Conditions on our site, which you agreed to, indicate 1-3 business days for shipping. Your order shipped in two (2) business days.

Why would you post that when your email says "I ordered some parts on Sunday and thought I'd have them by now." Our response was "I'm showing your order shipped this morning and should be there in a few days." Your response was then "Ok sorry for being impatient just need my car running." You can certainly stick with GAP, as they come highly recommended by our staff and are run by a group of good guys over there, but you'd have paid $93 (plus shipping) for the same items that you paid $74.90 for (with free shipping) through us and gotten them around the same time (give or take a day).

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast