Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 905 of 992 FirstFirst ... 405805855895901902903904905906907908909915955 ... LastLast
    Results 22,601 to 22,625 of 24784

    Thread: dubs in shippensburg chambersburg area?


    1. Member davela72's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 7th, 2000
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      4,705
      Vehicles
      2014 Passat TSI SE
      06-03-2012 03:24 PM #22602
      Quote Originally Posted by VRDubssat View Post
      Either sttc or s&d tires. S&D tires is the cheapest. Both are good in my opinion.

      sent from Vaughns mom's phone
      OK, thanks! Any idea what I'm looking at price wise? Do both of these places have the good tire machines with the plastic attachments?

    2. Member VRDubssat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 6th, 2006
      Location
      Chambersburg PA
      Posts
      6,543
      Vehicles
      Silverstone B5.5 Passat
      06-03-2012 04:00 PM #22603
      Quote Originally Posted by davela72 View Post
      OK, thanks! Any idea what I'm looking at price wise? Do both of these places have the good tire machines with the plastic attachments?
      S&D tires is 7.50 a tire. He doesnt do many car tires. He mainly does truck and tractor tires. But he had no problem with mine.

      sent from Vaughns mom's phone
      Quote Originally Posted by spicygimp View Post
      Maybe the walk of shame will teach him not to f**k with PA!

    3. Member Ihaitchu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2010
      Location
      in the hills
      Posts
      2,256
      Vehicles
      Ford Superduty and a 85 GT
      06-03-2012 04:04 PM #22604

    4. Member Kiddie Rimzo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 20th, 2008
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      17,865
      Vehicles
      AP1
      06-03-2012 05:54 PM #22605
      Quote Originally Posted by VRDubssat View Post
      S&D tires is 7.50 a tire. He doesnt do many car tires. He mainly does truck and tractor tires. But he had no problem with mine.

      sent from Vaughns mom's phone
      if thats the place down past jeffs, **** them. they ****ed up 1 of my lips and put 3 gouges in them
      I'm not a star. Somebody lied.

    5. Member spicygimp's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 10th, 2006
      Location
      Chambersburg, PA
      Posts
      2,005
      Vehicles
      10 Jetta TDI, 01 Jetta TDI, 97 Jetta, 89 Jetta VR, 93 f-150
      06-03-2012 05:59 PM #22606
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiddie Rose View Post
      if thats the place down past jeffs, **** them. they ****ed up 1 of my lips and put 3 gouges in them
      yea, that's them.
      *Akina Speed Stars*

      Instagram- DMcRonald

      Quote Originally Posted by DRW-CORRADO View Post
      That doesn't involve sucking, that involves bending over.

    6. Member davela72's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 7th, 2000
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      4,705
      Vehicles
      2014 Passat TSI SE
      06-03-2012 06:12 PM #22607
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiddie Rose View Post
      if thats the place down past jeffs, **** them. they ****ed up 1 of my lips and put 3 gouges in them
      Hmmmm.....not good.

    7. 06-03-2012 08:53 PM #22608
      Quote Originally Posted by project92raddoslc View Post
      most of the people in this thread are mk4 or older so i wouldn't expect much
      I had assumed that by the lack of interest, it doesn't really matter to me. The cable/software paid for itself already as far as I'm concerned, I just wanted to meet a few local VW guys.
      '13 R APR 2+ [o]=======[o] 1983 Rabbit GTI Westy
      <3 Check out my Flickr <3
      Great roads, Cruses and GTG's.

    8. Member Ihaitchu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2010
      Location
      in the hills
      Posts
      2,256
      Vehicles
      Ford Superduty and a 85 GT
      06-03-2012 09:11 PM #22609
      Quote Originally Posted by dampine View Post
      I just wanted to meet a few local VW guys.
      Come to the gtg Friday. It would be nice to have a cookout or something one weekend. Shawn aka SPICYimdriveavolvobecauseimtooclassyforadubGIMP has a fire ring.

    9. Member project92raddoslc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 15th, 2004
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      5,164
      Vehicles
      2012 Golf R
      06-03-2012 09:55 PM #22610
      cool tail lights bro


    10. Member mk3_vws's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 23rd, 2007
      Location
      Chambersburg PA
      Posts
      2,476
      Vehicles
      03 Jetta, 96 summer beater Cabrio, 97 2.0T garage queen Jetta
      06-03-2012 11:58 PM #22611
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiddie Rose View Post
      if thats the place down past jeffs, **** them. they ****ed up 1 of my lips and put 3 gouges in them
      yeah he accidentally put some gouges in the one lip, and felt really bad about it. He told me thought to send him a bill for the repair if we got it fixed and he would pay for the damage.

      Really nice guy and hes done several of my wheels , but we all make mistakes occasionally and unfortunately it was with kyle's wheel
      Last edited by mk3_vws; 06-04-2012 at 12:00 AM.
      Fender roller for rent! pm me for more info (sorry not willing to ship out)

    11. Member spicygimp's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 10th, 2006
      Location
      Chambersburg, PA
      Posts
      2,005
      Vehicles
      10 Jetta TDI, 01 Jetta TDI, 97 Jetta, 89 Jetta VR, 93 f-150
      06-04-2012 07:39 AM #22612
      Quote Originally Posted by PA-VDUB View Post
      Come to the gtg Friday. It would be nice to have a cookout or something one weekend. Shawn aka SPICYimdriveavolvobecauseimtooclassyforadubGIMP has a fire ring.
      Im down for a fire if anyone would be interested. Plenty of parking thanks to my neighbors, the electrical company!
      *Akina Speed Stars*

      Instagram- DMcRonald

      Quote Originally Posted by DRW-CORRADO View Post
      That doesn't involve sucking, that involves bending over.

    12. Member Ihaitchu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2010
      Location
      in the hills
      Posts
      2,256
      Vehicles
      Ford Superduty and a 85 GT
      06-04-2012 08:23 AM #22613


      ^^^^^ Look it's Jeff when he is older.

    13. 06-04-2012 11:10 AM #22614
      Quote Originally Posted by spicygimp View Post
      Im down for a fire if anyone would be interested. Plenty of parking thanks to my neighbors, the electrical company!
      Im in, I work with a fellow vortexer who I know would love a gtg. Keep me posted, as to where it will be and what time.
      '13 R APR 2+ [o]=======[o] 1983 Rabbit GTI Westy
      <3 Check out my Flickr <3
      Great roads, Cruses and GTG's.

    14. Member VRDubssat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 6th, 2006
      Location
      Chambersburg PA
      Posts
      6,543
      Vehicles
      Silverstone B5.5 Passat
      06-04-2012 11:42 AM #22615
      Quote Originally Posted by dampine View Post
      Im in, I work with a fellow vortexer who I know would love a gtg. Keep me posted, as to where it will be and what time.
      Good ta Go GTG....
      When: Next Friday...June 8, 2012...7PM
      Where: Good ta Go...Orchard Drive
      Why: Because I love good beer and know that Bruce does also!

      Sorry for the guys under 21...

      -Adam
      -Vaughn
      -Kyle-will be there at 8ish
      -Ross
      -Shawn
      -Bruce
      -Eric
      -Scott
      -Logan
      Quote Originally Posted by spicygimp View Post
      Maybe the walk of shame will teach him not to f**k with PA!

    15. Member Kiddie Rimzo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 20th, 2008
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      17,865
      Vehicles
      AP1
      06-04-2012 04:05 PM #22616
      Quote Originally Posted by VRDubssat View Post
      Good ta Go GTG....
      When: Next Friday...June 8, 2012...7PM
      Where: Good ta Go...Orchard Drive
      Why: Because I love good beer and know that Bruce does also!

      Sorry for the guys under 21...

      -Adam
      -Vaughn
      -Kyle
      -Ross
      -Shawn
      -Bruce
      -Eric
      -Scott
      -Logan
      ill be on time. i hope they have 4loko for sale there
      I'm not a star. Somebody lied.

    16. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2006
      Location
      Orrtanna, PA
      Posts
      3,174
      Vehicles
      2000 Mkiv GTI 2.0 ; 1997 MkIII Jetta 2.0
      06-04-2012 06:32 PM #22617
      Hey guys, think I'll be able to make it out Friday evening as well. SHould be able to get another VW/Volvo guy out as well.. We'll probably roll in with dampine from above.

      What is the plan for the evening? Never been to good ta go, is it just a bar or is there stuff to do? Are they cool with a bunch of people outside staring at their cars? Sorry to ask a bunch of questions, just trying to get an idea of what to plan for!
      Buy my stuff: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...7#post82417677
      SELL me you mkiv Jetta HELLA clear tail lights--OR Golf/GTI HELLA magic colours-- PM me please
      Instagram: kspillyvw

    17. Member VRDubssat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 6th, 2006
      Location
      Chambersburg PA
      Posts
      6,543
      Vehicles
      Silverstone B5.5 Passat
      06-04-2012 07:51 PM #22618
      Quote Originally Posted by kspilly View Post
      Hey guys, think I'll be able to make it out Friday evening as well. SHould be able to get another VW/Volvo guy out as well.. We'll probably roll in with dampine from above.

      What is the plan for the evening? Never been to good ta go, is it just a bar or is there stuff to do? Are they cool with a bunch of people outside staring at their cars? Sorry to ask a bunch of questions, just trying to get an idea of what to plan for!
      Its a bar-grille atmosphere. Over 30 beers on tap. Mix a six pack etc. I know some Fridays they have a band. Plenty of outside seating.

      sent from Vaughns mom's phone
      Quote Originally Posted by spicygimp View Post
      Maybe the walk of shame will teach him not to f**k with PA!

    18. Member mk3_vws's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 23rd, 2007
      Location
      Chambersburg PA
      Posts
      2,476
      Vehicles
      03 Jetta, 96 summer beater Cabrio, 97 2.0T garage queen Jetta
      06-04-2012 11:36 PM #22619
      plenty of parking too
      Fender roller for rent! pm me for more info (sorry not willing to ship out)

    19. Member project92raddoslc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 15th, 2004
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      5,164
      Vehicles
      2012 Golf R
      06-05-2012 03:14 PM #22620
      if anyone is in the market to buy wheels, VR just got a huge shipment which will be added to the site over the next few weeks.

      everything new will be added on this page: http://www.vrwheels.com/products_new...4599145e3d752c


      Jar really needs those 15'' formula meshes for the miata

    20. Member VRDubssat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 6th, 2006
      Location
      Chambersburg PA
      Posts
      6,543
      Vehicles
      Silverstone B5.5 Passat
      06-05-2012 04:26 PM #22621
      Quote Originally Posted by project92raddoslc View Post
      if anyone is in the market to buy wheels, VR just got a huge shipment which will be added to the site over the next few weeks.

      everything new will be added on this page: http://www.vrwheels.com/products_new...4599145e3d752c


      Jar really needs those 15'' formula meshes for the miata
      if those volk racing monster were either an inch wider or 18s I would be all over them!
      Quote Originally Posted by spicygimp View Post
      Maybe the walk of shame will teach him not to f**k with PA!

    21. Member FROZEN337's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 12th, 2005
      Location
      3 story double wide
      Posts
      1,311
      Vehicles
      337/01 A6 4.2/03 S8
      06-05-2012 11:11 PM #22622
      Jetta is sold.
      Quote Originally Posted by PA-VDUB View Post
      *no Logan is a form of no homo. Its when I wanna sound like a douche but say I'm just kidding at the same time
      Tell your mom I said hi. instagram @The_Fat_Stig

    22. Member mk3_vws's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 23rd, 2007
      Location
      Chambersburg PA
      Posts
      2,476
      Vehicles
      03 Jetta, 96 summer beater Cabrio, 97 2.0T garage queen Jetta
      06-06-2012 12:05 AM #22623
      Quote Originally Posted by FROZEN337 View Post
      Jetta is sold.
      cool story bro
      Fender roller for rent! pm me for more info (sorry not willing to ship out)

    23. Member project92raddoslc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 15th, 2004
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      5,164
      Vehicles
      2012 Golf R
      06-06-2012 11:03 AM #22624
      anyone making the 2.5 hour hike to the AWE Tuning BBQ tomorrrow

    24. Member 88sv's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 14th, 2009
      Location
      South Central, Pa
      Posts
      266
      Vehicles
      1987 scirocco 16v, 1988 scirocco 16v, 69 bug, sold.
      06-06-2012 08:15 PM #22625
      Quote Originally Posted by FROZEN337 View Post
      Jetta is sold.
      You buying a honda?
      Formerly 88ssv

    Page 905 of 992 FirstFirst ... 405805855895901902903904905906907908909915955 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •