sz 8 BMP Jordan 1s New Loves
$80 shipped paypal only !!!
Quote, originally posted by GHETTO B » The pics were obviously taken in march to post on another forum. The shoes are new in box, $180 obo.
I also have some Vans Syndicate Bulletproof Halfcabs, Size 11, also new in box. $160 obo
Modified by GHETTO B at 4:27 AM 9-6-2008
Modified by GHETTO B at 4:29 AM 9-6-2008
ARGH why couldnt the bulletproofs be a 10?
feeler..........so make offer.
nike dunk low cl
urban haze/ baroque / ant
i have black laces in them now. will come with orange nike laces.
no box. worn about 3 times. very clean and in new shape.
sorry for the stock photo. will post up real pics later.
Once again, I'm back making room.
As mentioned in my other FS Threads, these clothes are either brand new or worn once. I have a bad habit of taking tags off as soon as I get them home.
I used to work as a Store Manager at AE so I bought clothes all the time. I'll update as soon as I find more; but as of now here is what's for sale.
Pm me if you have any questions, my recent customer in my last batch was .ramon., you could most likely pm him so he could vouch. You could also find my "Seller Feedback" here
I'm 5'8" and 160lbs. I usually wear "medium-sized" clothes.
I'm asking $250 + shipping for the items no more no less (i'm selling these as bulk since i don't want to break them up, i will have to charge more if i do since i have to ship it, we'll see how it goes though) [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emgift.gif[/IMG]
1. Relaxed Boot Fit Cords / Gap / Fade-Brown / 30x30
2. Low Rise Boot Cut Jeans / Gap / Rust-Rinse / 30x30
3. Low Loose Boot Cut Khakis / Gap / Destroyed / 28x30 (fits like a 30x30)
4. Low Loose Boot Cut Khakis / Gap / Tweed Pattern / Dark / 28x30 (fits like a 30x30)
5. Slim Straight Jeans / AE / Destroyed Light Rust Wash / 32x32 (fits like a 30x32)
6. Low Rise Boot Cut / AE / Dark Rinse / 32x30 (fits like a 31x30)
7. Express T / Mustard / Large (fits like a medium)
8. Paul Frank Target T / Baby Blue / Medium (true to size)
9. Paul Frank Speaker T / Electric Blue / Medium (true to size)
10. Grey Nylon Shorts / Gap / Medium (fits like a 30)
11. Long Lenght Nylon Shorts / Gap / Large (true to size)
12. Hollister / Highlighter Blue Stripes / Dark Blue Seagull / Large (fits like a medium)
13. Hollister / Green and Dark Blue Stripes / Yellow Seagull / Large (fits like a medium)
14. Gap / Baby Blue and Dark Blue Stripes / Small (classic fit; fits like a medium)
15. Hollister / Dark Blue with Highlighter Blue Stripes / White Seagull on pocket / Small (true to size)
16. Buffallo NYC / Appl Green Night Rider Pinball T / Small (fits like a medium)
17. Hollister / Khaki and Blue Stripes / Medium (true to size)
18. AE / Double Pocket / Light Blue and Red Stripes / XS (fits like a small/medium)
19. Gap / Spring/Fall Premium Shirt / Small (fits like a medium)
Modified by nap83 at 4:22 PM 10-20-2008
For peace of mind, resign as the general manager of the universe.
Nike Blazer SB Tiffany's for sale.
Basically I bought two pairs of Nike's at the same time. I'm really a size 8.5 in mens but the shop only had a 9 and I thought I could wing it. Unfortunately their return policy is within 7 days and I'm too dumb to have returned them within that period.
They're BRAND NEW.
I prefer not to ship but as long as you pay for everything first I'm down.
Again, Nike Blazer SB's size 9 (in mens) brand new.
I bought em for $100 (receipt shown- they're the sb t's, obviously) and all I want is my money back. $100.
Questions please let me know!!!
Modified by gunshot allure at 7:01 PM 10-18-2008
APC Rescue 32x34. Worn about 10 times no real noticeable wear except on the very bottoms. I had a 2" cuff put on these and they look great. They're always hung up and have never seen water or starch.
90 shipped. pics soon.
if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you problems.
FocusRS | e46 M3 slicktop | w211 e500 estate
i have a pair of true religion jeans worn/washed 10-15 times
Size: 31w 33l
slight wear at bottom of one leg
very comfortable jeans, they just do not fit slim enough to me.
i paid 180 (might still have tags)
looking for 80 dollars. pictures if there's interest. will trade for adidas, or slimmer jeans. maybe interest in trades for sweatshirts/jackets too.
up on ebay.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...lling
DS in4mation G-Shock.. friend of mine from hawaii shipped it over to me..
starting price is $200.. buy it now price is $275..
hit me up with any other questions.. thanks..
it is what it is..
TFO: NorCal Edition
I have two pairs of joes jeans that I need to get rid of, both are brand new. First is a size 30 regular wash, they dont have a style printed on the inner tag. Second is a size 27 very dark wash "wide leg muse"
I have never worn these, tags are off because they were a gift.
PM me for pics, I want these gone ASAP so $50 OBO
I have a great Wilson brand leather jacket. It is a euro style with thinsulate zip out lining; very warm. Hardly ever worn; it was more of an impulse buy a few years back.
A little Japanese, two Germans and a Swiss two wheeler
This is a new VW hoodie, the color is black with red zipper and red GTI logo. it still has the tags on it and is brand new never worn. Very sharp looking hoodie and size is L. Ill sell this hoodie at 20 shipped, and it retails for 40$
This hoodie is also a very nice hoodie, size is XL and i am looking for 45$ shipped on this one. the hoodie is actually made by a company called redsand, and if your not fimilar with them, they are a upscale surf clothing company that makes very nice apperal. the VW logo was nicely stitched on. this hoodie retails for 58$ so your getting a good deal!
i can take a credit card over the phone and can ship the same day so you can have it in time for xmas, there a great gift idea....... [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emgift.gif[/IMG]
I have a Skull Candy T-Shirt in size small. Got it and doesn't fit. Rather than to deal with them/pay return shipping I'd rather sell it here for some of my $ back. T-Shirt is BRAND NEW never worn, with tags and plastic wrap/bag that it came in. I just unfolded it and could tell it wouldn't fit.
Retails for $14.95
Will sell for $10
Prefer pick up. Shipping & Pay Pal at your expense.
"I've been pitying fools for 28 years" - Mr. T