Its been a long time since I've last posted considering how much I used to frequently post. Work has kept me busy for 90% of it, and the other 10% i've been just enjoying to myself and with friends who i've been lucky to visit with which is not that much time.
Work for me is about to take a huge turn that will start to unfold over the next several months so before any of you think i'm MIA or gone for good, pick up the phone and just call me, its that simple.
Miss you guys. Try and play nice so we don't scare off all the noobs. At least act like we like each other in these forums.