Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: { } Official Haunted Places of New England Thread { }

Vehicles
      2011 Kink Gap Xl, 2000 Haro Blammo,'08 Gti
      10-20-2006 05:25 PM #36
      sort of along these lines..........

here's a link to another site that show's pictures of a few of the places previously mentioned in this thread.

http://www.insanebunkers.com/joomla/

and it seems that any time someone mentions Danvers state on this site, that movie is shown on tv

I hate driving up 95 when I leave work as I get to see what they did to the Hospital

** check this out too** http://www.newenglandanomaly.c...y.htm

Modified by MFZERO at 9:46 PM 10-20-2006

Vehicles
      09 jetta
      10-20-2006 11:05 PM #37
      im still wicked pissed about the danvers penitentiary condo deal. ****ing disrespectful and its just wrong... that place is both historical, and haunted as all ****. i wouldnt wanna be one of the first families to move into one of those condos. im sad that i never went in there when it was still abandoned. had so many chances too.
      '09 Jetta S: UM 2.5L n/a tune w/ UM SRI

3. 10-21-2006 06:21 AM #38
      Quote, originally posted by clklop1 »
      The Ladd School in Exeter, RI....

It's one of the creepiest places i've ever been....seriously.

It's location, while not exactly a secret, it's not exactly advertised either.

http://artinruins.com/arch/rip...x.php

http://www.theladdschool.com/gallery.html

most everything is gone, even the large round building is gone. Jobcorps is now based out of there and the phenix house. There are gards there all the time....the best time to spook hunt is not October. Also, I saw that ladd school web site when it came out....It got shut down not too long after going up, had some stolen notes and paperwork from there.

This site is dope, I have the weird new england book!
      http://www.weirdus.com/stories/NEW00.asp

Anyone wanna tango here.....

perhaps....
      find Hell's gate in West Greenwich, RI....some one tell me where the ghost house is in newport!

Modified by vw_streetrider at 6:34 AM 10-21-2006

4. 10-21-2006 06:25 AM #39
      Quote, originally posted by vw_streetrider »

All is gone, even the large round building is gone. Jobcorps is now based out of there and the phenix house. There are gards there all the time....the best time to spook hunt is not October.

Really?...it's all gone?....i haven't been down that way in months. Last time i went by there was back in May and Fogarty (the round orange bldg) was still there.

5. 10-21-2006 06:39 AM #40
      perhaps I was losing my mind, but I beleave the Fogarty round building was gone. EDIT: as of about 3 weeks ago.

Side note: My brother took me threw there in 96' **** was creepy as hell. He also took me to the Nuclear place in Chalestown.

Modified by vw_streetrider at 6:47 AM 10-21-2006

Vehicles
      8vS1, TDimk4
      10-21-2006 08:43 AM #41
      i dont remember where exactly, but out in the amherst area there is an old insane asylum that you can get into, someone who is more familar with it/the area might be able to chime in
      east.co.mo.fo.

7. Senior Member
      10-21-2006 09:01 AM #42
      Quote, originally posted by IKEACAR »
      Is that anywhere near UCONN? I am pretty sure that I have driven through that establishment. You can see it from the main road, right? Pretty effin scary place...my ex used to live near UCONN and I am pretty sure that is the one we have been to.

Is the one by UConn you're thinking of the Mansfield Training School?

8. 10-21-2006 09:17 AM #43
      [QUOTE=CoolJetta3] Norwich State Hospital
      QUOTE]

thats my sisters buddy. goto salem state hospital. its fun up there

till you fall through the floor lol

Vehicles
      2002 Jetta GLI
      10-22-2006 01:52 AM #44
      Quote, originally posted by vw_streetrider »

This site is dope, I have the weird new england book!
      http://www.weirdus.com/stories/NEW00.asp

I picked that book up a month or two ago. Alot of cool random things to read/learn about. Alot of places ive been without knowing it, at least driven by/near. Definitley checking out a few in times to come.

Vehicles
      MKIV GTi VRT... sold.
      10-22-2006 02:18 AM #45
      The movie "Session 9" was filmed there...and strangely when I went home for my lunch break, that movie was playing on Starz...weird.

my younger brother was in the movie. while the main character is flipping through the dead insane girls family photo's hes the younger gentleman with red hair, but the picture is black and white so you cant really tell..

11. 10-22-2006 04:57 PM #46

This is an abandoned cemetary near Waterville Valley NH. It's definitely a creepy spot. There are some old cellar holes and this graveyard out in the woods to the east of route 49. Let me know if you want directions. There are 6-8 old headstones from the mid 1800's there. A couple are still standing, some are on the ground.
      I have no idea what that dot is above the headstone, it wasn't there when I took the pic. Digi camera so it's not a spot on the film/neg. and the flash was turned off.

12. 10-22-2006 06:04 PM #47
      Quote, originally posted by 53Bicycles »

I have no idea what that dot is above the headstone, it wasn't there when I took the pic. Digi camera so it's not a spot on the film/neg. and the flash was turned off.

Dun, dun, dun!

13. 10-23-2006 10:21 AM #48
      Niiiice, this is some great stuff. I was talking with my girlfriend about all this and she told me about some school she heard about in Concord, NH. She thought it was called Villa Tranquilla (sp?), and there were a bunch of murders there. Anyone know about this?

Also, has anyone been in the abandoned Concord Psych Hospital (NH)?

14. 10-23-2006 11:18 AM #49
      There's this place called John Stone's Inn in Ashland.. supposedly extremely haunted. I can't speak for any hauntings, but it's creepy as sh*t!

15. Senior Member
      10-23-2006 11:22 AM #50
      The Wayside Inn in Sudbury, MA near my house is haunted. It's on a TV special that should be on this week or next. I need to check TV listings.

Vehicles
      07 Passat Wagon 3.6 4Motion, 07 GTI DSG
      10-28-2006 01:36 PM #51

The movie "Session 9" was filmed there...and strangely when I went home for my lunch break, that movie was playing on Starz...weird.

I watched that last night on DVD. Movie wasn't all that great. David Caruso is cool. Looks like a pretty creepy place though. You can see more of the place in the special features on the DVD

- Nick

17. 10-28-2006 05:55 PM #52
      pre-halloween bump

18. Member
      Vehicles
      B3/B2
      10-28-2006 11:40 PM #53
      Quote, originally posted by vwjettalikewhoa »
      i dont remember where exactly, but out in the amherst area there is an old insane asylum that you can get into, someone who is more familar with it/the area might be able to chime in

North Hampton State Hospital... Friend of mine goes there all the time and takes pics. I do know cops patrol the hospital alot more now though. someday ill make it out

c.b.s

19. 10-29-2006 03:59 PM #54
      Altobello Youth Center/Undercliff Mental Health Center, in Meriden, CT. I went there one time when the company I used to work for used to store office furniture there. That place was freeeaky. I had to go and pull panel connectors off of a morgue slab. Just walking down the halls was eerie. You would feel like something was going to pop out of one of the rooms. And the distant water droplets. I tried to go back a couple of years ago to get some pictures but there was a 'No Tresspassing' sign and I didn't know how heavily it was patrolled and didn't feel like getting a fine then. My brother told me once he was there and a kid came running down the hall and two orderlies grabbed him and took him away screaming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12