link to the part III
a reminder to all:
Based on the flaming, threats, backtalk, and slurs that have propagated across the tranquil New England forums the following rules have become necessary. They are applicable to ALL club chit chat/GTG threads:
1. each club or group may create one (1) thread that covers their club activities (GTGs, cruises, "chit chat"). Everything related to your club or GTG stays in that thread. In the rare case that a club is sponsoring a fundraiser or major event (a car show like Broke Down as example) then a separate thread for that subject may be started with prior approval from a moderator.
2. if we see anything that goes against the Forum user agreement/rules, you will lose the thread (this includes but is not limited to porn)
3. if any illegal activity (ie- illegal file sharing, drugs, street racing, etc) is posted, you will lose the thread
4. if any threats or deliberate flames of other readers/clubs are posted you will lose the thread
5. if posts are made to deliberately cause trouble and disrupt a another club/GTG thread they will be deleted without warning
6. if you use an alias to post porn, illegal activities, flame readers, or otherwise start trouble, you will not only lose that name, you will lose your original name and not be welcome back to the community
these long threads are not easy to police so we expect YOU to police them yourselves by using the Report to Moderator button. The New England mods will be checking these threads more often and removing posts as the the case warrants.
I would strongly urge the principles AND members of each club/group come to the understanding that disruption of the community will not be tolerated. Remember, if a member of your club/group starts trouble, it reflects on the club/group and will affect the club/group as a whole and threads will be terminated
FYI- as of 2/5/10 Warwick GTG thread is done. If there is spill over of the same crap here, let me know
Modified by 16v at 10:28 PM 2-5-2010