Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome. Please Read.

1. 08-20-2012 04:30 PM #26
      Yep... I asked that question of the email contact at Audi USA. You can get the TT RS via ED and the standard percentage is 5% off the MSRP (but final price is up to the dealership).

One of my local sales guys said "Well... the TT RS is a very sought after model... they usually don't give the discount". The other dealership said "It's 5%... we don't mess around like that". Guess which one I went with.

Vehicles
      2012 Touareg TDI Lux
      12-18-2012 11:20 AM #27
      Generally speaking 5% off of MSRP is not very good. I've done ED with both MB and Volvo and they offer 8% and 10% repesctively. That is also total vehicle price not just base.

3. Member
      04-13-2013 11:26 AM #28
      I'm three weeks away from going to Ingolstadt for the ED of a TTRS. After taking possession I will spend the next two weeks driving through Austria and Switzerland. I'll take a few pictures and compose a short write-up once I'm back at home.

Vehicles
      2012 Audi A3
      04-18-2013 11:22 AM #29
      I picked up my A3 about a year ago in Bremerhaven at the port. I am in the military serving overseas, so my options were a little bit different than what Audi generally offers. I ordered my car through a dealer here that only sells US-spec vehicles and got to pick what I wanted, from available engine and drivetrain down to color and interior options. Three months later, my vehicle was built, and I had the option of having it delivered to me at my house, going to Inglestadt, or picking it up at the port. The port option was the cheapest, with a significantly discounted destination fee, and since I have already been to Munich and the surrounding area, and I could not get leave for two days to go out and do the factory tour, that was my choice. I got to drive from the German coast back to my house on the autobahn, and when I took delivery, the car had 3 miles on the odometer. It was a great experience, and I have enjoyed driving across Europe, including Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and so on. If you have the time and money to come to Europe to get your car, it is definitely a great experience.

Vehicles
      2012 Audi A3
      04-18-2013 11:26 AM #30
      Almost forgot, there's an Audi/VW experience museum in Berlin, about 1km from the Brandenburg gate.

6. 12-01-2014 08:46 PM #31
      hello
      welcome to this forums site .this is a automobile forums site . we know that nowadays condition drive are unsafe than we use the precaution for driving. today are generation hardly use the automobiles .nowadays technology is must.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12