VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

DELDUBS

2M views 47K replies 498 participants last post by  90 GT-G60 
#1 ·
well lets get back on the topic of vw's. i had a great time last night with most of you guys. skippy your grey goose was def keeping me warm. deldubs is a stong crew and our rep is going down the drain fast with all this nonsense. lets stay on track and keep growing.
anyone up for a winter gtg. i was thinkin about last years at the fountains and i think we should do something similar soon. get the boys from jersey down and some more people up from maryland. lets get the ball rollin and quit messing around with stupid convos about nothing. whos up for a great gtg???

See less See more
#61 ·
Re: (vdubya302)

Quote, originally posted by vdubya302 »
I dont want to move on. But I just cant understand how no one can afford 15 bucks. I mean stop buyin spray paint or stop eating and save a couple bucks and support your group that so many people want to be a part of or say they are apart of. This is the reason why i said in the begining that not just everyone that has a vw in the area should be a part of deldubs.. because what are they really supporting.. absolutely nothing... Oh i have a deldubs sticker that makes me a deldubber... kiss my arse

Word. I hear ya kidd. Stick around though Wyatt, you're cool wiff me..... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif. The shirts you have hot off the press, are they just like the one I bought from you at the bonfire?

#62 ·

I dont want to move on. But I just cant understand how no one can afford 15 bucks. I mean stop buyin spray paint or stop eating and save a couple bucks and support your group that so many people want to be a part of or say they are apart of. This is the reason why i said in the begining that not just everyone that has a vw in the area should be a part of deldubs.. because what are they really supporting.. absolutely nothing... Oh i have a deldubs sticker that makes me a deldubber... kiss my arse

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

N I told you I wanted 2 more of them dang fangled shirts you sum
bish. If you come to Bww thursday bring them and i'll bring the loot

#67 ·
Re: (stlthvwpilot)

you guys are ridiculous.
wyatt i called you the other day and you still haven't called me back....whats gives brother?
listen i am all for this group and i have been since the beginning. all of you guys are cool in my book and i have nothin but love for DELDUBS. i'll make it out for a little while tonight but i am trying to build a business so i can't stay long. later.

Modified by Willey007 at 3:53 PM 11-28-2006

#69 ·
Re: (Branman)

Quote, originally posted by Branman »

Whore Island? Isn't that Capt. Bill's island getaway?.......

Quote, originally posted by captbill »
Time for you punks to buy a dictionary, where the hell did the old lady hide the whiskey......you fuuckers couldn't handle a night drinkin with ole cappy ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! ~ capt

#74 ·
Re: (spedly1)

jason sorry i didnt call you back.. worked like a mad man on sunday and now i regret it cause im sick as shatt...
Who is all going tonight to grottos at 7:30.. i bet its the same 5-7 people that show up. Steve call me and let me know if your going and I'll bring the shirts with me tonight.

#80 ·

jason sorry i didnt call you back.. worked like a mad man on sunday and now i regret it cause im sick as shatt...
Who is all going tonight to grottos at 7:30.. i bet its the same 5-7 people that show up. Steve call me and let me know if your going and I'll bring the shirts with me tonight.

I'm going I 'll be there at 7 with brandon and mario. Do I need to bring self protection?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.