Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: **NEW from Euro Sport, Accessories EXEDY performance clutch kits**

1. 01-05-2007 02:27 PM #1
      **New from Euro Sport Accessories Exedy Clutch kits...
      ...**

Exedy Globalparts Corporation (USA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Exedy Corporation of Japan. Exedy (Japan) was founded in 1923 and its clutch manufacturing business and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch are known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain products. The pursuit of perfection and the assurance of safety underlie Exedy's famed quality and reliability. Advanced engineering and patented innovations have made Exedy the leading OEM manufacturer in the world for Clutches and other powertrain components.
      This Advanced engineering and innovations are now available to you for your VW through Euro Sport Accessories, Inc.

~only for the VR6 motors at this time...

Exedy Cluthces @ ESP

Modified by Hubert@eurosport at 12:35 PM 1-8-2007

2. 01-08-2007 12:44 PM #2
      ttt

3. 01-08-2007 01:50 PM #3
      is this considered to be an oem replacement?? a sport kinda oem plus clutch?? or an on and off switch??
      glad to see some of the more well known aftermarktet manufacturers venturing into vw parts [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

4. 01-08-2007 02:09 PM #4
      -This is a sport/oem clutch kit replacement.
      **We will be offering different stage Exedy clutch combos very soon as well!

5. 07-03-2007 06:57 PM #5
      [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      2008 A4 S-line
      07-04-2007 12:13 AM #6
      Any word on when they will have their multi-disk set-up ready?

7. Former Advertiser
      07-05-2007 01:07 PM #7
      No its a little premature to be talking about that. First things first, we need to get the Stage 1/2 set ups released before the Hyper Single kits are addressed. Wish I had an ETA, but right now I don't. I'll check into it the next time I speak with our contacts which should be very soon.