Regular Roanoke GTG's

242K views 6K replies 113 participants last post by  jettatude 
#1 ·
Check here for regular gtg's in the Noke
What:
When:
Where: ?????

Discuss.......

(I will try to update the first post every month with a different hangout, so check the first post when loging in)
big byrd

CAR SHOWS 2008 SEASON
Dubs on the Beach May 31- June 1
leaving friday, MAY 30, returning monday, June 2
bigbyrd
lysholmrado
Absolut_vw
The Yoda
BORA RKT
anyone else
Spring show and go NJ
Spring Bug Out NOVA
Durtyfest GA
Southern Worthersee GA
Waterfest NJ
Fall Bug Out NOVA
H20 Ocean City, Md
Fall show and go NJ

Things FOR SALE in the roanoke area......
RS4 Replicas, not sure on bolt pattern....OneLethalVR6

Modified by big byrd at 6:28 AM 2-7-2008

Modified by big byrd at 6:45 PM 3-9-2008

See less See more
#56 ·
Re: (Lysholmrado)

Quote, originally posted by Lysholmrado »
I was at the GTG on time! Pour some beast on your manifold Bora Rkt! Lets go play dance dance revolution....
Yoda has robot ears, he listens to techno

hahah, so who has the picture? Someone needs to post it up

#59 ·
Re: (IDdubber)

Quote, originally posted by IDdubber »
just moved in...too bad the 27th was my b-day, otherwise I might've tried to make it...hopefully next time

Welcome we should be doing something this month sometime so sent me an im are just keep a watch on the post http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#69 ·
Re: Regular Roanoke GTG's (BORA RKT)

Sorry, been kinda busy and havent been watching this thread much. I guess the next planned gtg will have to be in march sometime. I planned on going out of town the 22nd through the 24th so something on the 25th works for me, but if you all want to gtg before then let me know and Ill update the first post. Oh and if anyone has anything to sell in the area, IM me and Ill put it up in the first post as well.

#70 ·
Re: Regular Roanoke GTG's (big byrd)

Sorry it's kind of short notice but a few of us Lynchburg kids will be getting together on Wed. night at Schmokies rest. in the Wyndhurst development. All of you guys are welcome and if anyone needs directions just shoot me an IM. It's pretty easy to get to and close to 460.
Eric.
edit: Schmokies is a good BBQ joint and there is a dope cigar shop nearby and the possibity of mini golf and go karts also is there.

Modified by iamnotemo at 1:01 AM 2-27-2007

#74 ·
Re: Regular Roanoke GTG's (BORA RKT)

The corrado now has brake lights! (until they freak out again, at least) I just put the suspension and wheels on her. Intrax springs and KYBs didn't lower her much but she handles nicely. She's definitely ready for a GTG!
The cabrio is still hibernating but may be out by the 25th...
Anyone have any genius ideas where this GTG should be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.