VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

The New "Official Spotted Thread"

2M views 21K replies 1K participants last post by  Square1 
#1 ·
I saw a nice silver GTI on dundas near Runnymede with porsche brakes.

#14,261 ·
the Queen just went by with about eleventy billion unmarked cop cars and the leftover black dodge caravans from the G20 summit :p

c'mon, I want Shriners in little bitty cars!!!!

#14,268 ·
Spotted just now, a caravan of 6-7 BMWs with some obnoxious Nederland fans waving big flags, hanging out windows & sunroofs and generally being really loud. Oh, and did I say they were being obnoxious? ;)

Anyways, spotted this Hemi beast on Saturday by Steeles & Yonge...carbon fibre hood and license plate MAGNUMB :laugh:

mk5 GTI as a Timmies company car....license plate TIMHRTN

Andrew drooling over this piece of diesel Scarborough goodness...weaving in and out of traffic a wee bit too much

a co-worker of mine went to Chicago this weekend and saw this on the way there

and my fav. picture of the bunch...a RHD Scala Scirocco with only 117,000kms on the clock. Immaculate condition. Spoke with the mechanics at the garage in Bradford, they said it was brought over from England last year, and only that the owner was not from around that immediate area. Who?!?! :O

#14,272 ·
I was waiting to meet up with another poster to buy some stuff after work and spotted a gorgeous (black?) mk2 gti with a jetta front end on BBS tonight at the Tim Hortons at Hurontario and Eglington... there were a bunch of people hanging out by different cars so I didn't go over to check it out up close and say hi or anything.

I'm sure I've seen the car on here before but don't really know anyone, I haven't been out to any GTGs at all.

#14,273 ·
WHO: spotted a 'scraped crusader' mk3 red jetta on 17" montes

WHERE: parking lot of Staples at milner/morningside in scarborough

WHEN: approx 7:30 pm Wed. July 7/2010

car is looking super clean, i was in the mk4 jetta still on winter steelies :(

#14,277 ·
7:00 this morning, black or really dark blue Corrado with what appeared to be a Freedom Designs wing, and really, really nice sounding exhaust... :popcorn: heading north up Parkside Drive, then east on Bloor, and you kept on going past Dundas West....that's as long as I could keep up on my bike this morning ;)

then, shortly after, on Dundas West going over the train track bridges, dumped black mk3 GTI with 2 guys in it

#14,280 ·
Spotted tuesday night I think it was, assssssshatt in a mk4 vr jetta on the DVP going AT THE VERY LEAST 140. I was going 120ish and he fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeew past me pulling some too fast too furious moves between me and another car. nearly clipping the car ahead of me:screwy::eek:

spotted the same day but earlier, mk3 cabrio on long beaches heading north on yonge st near richmond.

Spotted mk4 GLI I believe it was PG with a roof rack heading south on morningside just south of the 401, we exchanged nods, car looked pretty good

Spotted on the highway, dropped mk3 jetta on I think white wheels, exchanged nods as well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.