Add $69.99 for Corrado VR6 Samco Clamp Sets
Direct Purchase Link Click Here
Corrado G60 sets are $324.99 shipped in the lower 48 states
Add $74.99 for Corrado G60 Samco Clamp Sets

Spongy floor not included.
Cooling Kits.)

Includes stainless steel pipe, Low Temp Thermostat & Fan Switch ( does not include oil cooler hoses that come in the Corrado and MK3 Samco hose kits)
$159.99 Early 92-93 VR6 w/ Rectangle shaped Fan Switch
Includes stainless steel pipe, Low Temp Thermostat & Fan Switch ( does not include oil cooler hoses that come in the Corrado and MK3 Samco hose kits)
$159.99 Late 93+ VR6 w/ Square shaped Fan Switch

Includes stainless steel pipe, Low Temp Thermostat ( Includes oil cooler hoses that come in the Corrado and MK3 Samco hose kits)
$159.99 Fits 92-99.5 Not MK4

Includes stainless steel pipe, Low Temp Thermostat & Fan Switch (Includes oil cooler hoses that come in the Corrado and MK3 Samco hose kits)
$174.99 Early 92-93 VR6 w/ Rectangle shaped Fan Switch
Includes stainless steel pipe, Low Temp Thermostat & Fan Switch (Includes oil cooler hoses that come in the Corrado and MK3 Samco hose kits)
$174.99 Late 93+ VR6 w/ Square shaped Fan Switch

Stainless Steel Coolant CrackPipe $69.99 Shipped

Visa Mastercard Discover and American Express can be accepted via Paypalwithout registration.
California residents will be charged 8.00 % sales tax.
www.FourSeasonTuning.com
The current site only has a fraction of the parts listed that we carry.Please contact us if the items you seek are not on the site.
Competitive pricing, Fast shipping, If you see a lower price let us know, chances are we can work with you.
Questions at 714-997-5842
Email is better than IM
sales(AT)fourseasontuning.com*
Thanks for looking.
James
AKA wld101turkey

See less See more
#144 ·
I'm curious, and not to bad mouth Samco, and possibly the difference between my car and others. I bought a set online about 7 years ago and here are a few issues I ran into.

I noticed several issues. 1. I have a Automatic G60, the coolent resivior to Coolent tube under the car didn't work. The hose was for a manual, the Auto Tee's from the res to the Tranny oil cooler and to the Coolent pipe.

The h-hose ID was really off. Silicone hoses don't have as much give as Rubber, I had to shave a little silicone edge off the inner edge to get any remote chance of fitting it on.

The lower Radiator hose seemed like it needed another centimeter of hose length. I had to walk the hose to the very edge of the metal tube and clamp it. Then had to try and strech it on to the lower rad and clamp it.

Just wondering if maybe there has been some changes or if these issue have been passed to Samco from anyone elese. I e-mailed them some time ago. Again this isn't to say Samco is a bad product just more of a FYI and to see if Samco has corrected some inconsistancies.

Honestly I may be the only that has ran in to any issue, as it seems I am the last Auto corrado owner on the planet. Al least that is what It feels like. ;)

#145 ·
Samco hoses are specifically for manual trans vehicles unless stated otherwise.

Some hoses may fit differently due to the motor mount brackets used on an automatic trans, this is due to the brackets being a different length compared to the manual trans.
The automatic brackets are longer in the rear to make room for the rear diff, and sorter in the front (motor sits closer to the radiator by 1/2").
Brackets will be stamped or cast with AUTOMAT or Automatic, if not visible just compare the part #s, its easy to find through the ETKA or a search engine.

The only revisions I've seen on the hoses is the quality of the silicone, when Samco first came to market they had a really soft silicone.
Early products didn't have any real reinforcement internally for the "tee" part of the hose, with normal use the hose would tear.
Later production reinforced the hose with metal barbs and or additional silicone wrap to create a stress relief.
All later production hoses feature a stronger more rigid silicone hose construction.

Fitting a hose may require the use of a lubricant, I prefer to use fresh coolant and the hoses will go onto the hose ends with little effort.
Do not use any petroleum products to lube the hose.

#146 ·
Dear fourseasontuning.com

For my birthday, Nov 15th, I want a samco hose kit, thermostat, and ALL the other fixins that I can get! My poor 90 Corrado has been sitting in my back pasture next to our hay barn since Ive been out of the states since 08' in the Marines. So, for my birthday, I'm going to put 1100$ into this beautiful little thing before xmas as a present to it for years of neglect! lol

Ive been looking for a water pump, thermostat, hoses, and flanges to do a complete replacement of the coolant system. Any help you could offer to an old bombed up veteran with two crushed discs and blown out knees would REALLY help:wave:

....trying to milk this for all I can if you didnt notice :D

#147 ·
For a manual kit for a g60... need automatic one. Well I need the houses for the trans cooler.

Any help?

If not samco oem part numbers?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

#148 ·
Samco hose kits are for manual trans vehicles only, they have no automatic hoses for this application.

The two automatic oil cooler hoses are available, but there is a catch.
One hose is available from the dealer $39.52 or in the aftermarket for $22, the other is only available from Classic parts Germany.
That means you need to find someone in Europe willing to buy and ship to you. Forum member Zeblor can get this hose for you, but it can take 4-8 weeks to get.

#150 ·
That's really strange. At our shop we frequently use the fiber gasket (it's not cardboard, cardboard would mush within no time at all) and we've never had one split like that. I doubt you over-tightened it, so it was probably just defective. But I agree, whenever possible, the metal crush washer is preferable.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

#159 ·
I'm interested in full set for my '91 G60 also.
Full set, with clamps.

Shipped to BC, Canada V8E 0B1
Or I could have them shipped to US instead.
Friend lives in Blaine, just over the boarder.

Thanks

#158 ·
Just ordered up my coolant hose kit and clamps...been a long time coming...

Just curious... the "brand" for the clamps where listed as FST... but want to confirm that these are the same clamps that SHOULD be used on the SAMCO kit...

Also, the links in the org. post aren't direct links to the products anymore...

:beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.