VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

***Niagara Falls Thursday Night Shindig @ Oakes Park***

53K views 1K replies 79 participants last post by  chewwyy 
#1 ·
Alright it's official... Thursday Nights ~ 8pm! Oakes Park Let's get this thing started as soon as enough people agree to come out for a meet. If people want to meet in St. Kitts at the Fairview timmies to cruise over then we'll say around 8:00 meet there and at 8:15 we'll head over to Oakes Park.
Directions/Map:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q...=addr
the park is in the top right coner of the map. For out-of-towners, to get here use QEW and take HWY420East towards "The Falls". At the first set of traffic lights (Stanley Avenue) make a left. Second set of traffic lights is Morrison street - make a left and a quick left into the parking lot. (Thnx spa_bg79 for the directions)
We'll play it by ear for now and talk about where to head to once
beer
o'clock rolls around.
Cya there

Modified by wide_load at 9:21 AM 5-9-2008

Modified by wide_load at 11:17 AM 3-25-2009

See less See more
#1,051 · (Edited)
I use US Address. link -> http://www.usaddressinc.com/

Basically, when you place an order at ECS or GAP for example, you get the option of a shipping address and a billing address. You set your home in Burlington for the Billing address, and the address for U.S. Address for your shipping address. From there, you just track it, and go pick it up when it arrives. I usually email them a day or so before it arrives and ask them to email me when it arrives. :thumbup:

#1,060 ·
You're all wrong, no one pays duty thanks to NAFTA. Tax only.

Use CBI USA, or US Address.

It's up to you what you want to claim or not. With the savings we see stateside, it is often worth it to just claim it all and pay the tax. Your better off paying some tax now than being banned from crossing the border again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.