Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 85 of 150 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
    Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3729

    Thread: Harlequin Appreciation Thread

    1. Member VWKW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 2008
      Location
      MKE
      Posts
      1,565
      Vehicles
      96 Rainbow VR, 97 golf 2.0, 95 VR GLS Jetta
      08-19-2011 01:27 PM #2101
      My guess is that car will sell for about 1k or 1500.
      Saturday June 9th Be there
      http://scootersgtg.webs.com/

    2. Member dceola's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 21st, 2010
      Location
      Roanoke, VA
      Posts
      4,274
      Vehicles
      96 Golf Harlequin
      08-19-2011 02:08 PM #2102
      based on what you see of that driver side front area, i wouldn't be surprised if there is some frame damage there.. tie rods are most likely bent...
      '96 Golf Harlequin VR6, Chagal Blue base

    3. Member VWKW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 2008
      Location
      MKE
      Posts
      1,565
      Vehicles
      96 Rainbow VR, 97 golf 2.0, 95 VR GLS Jetta
      08-19-2011 02:18 PM #2103
      A frame can be straightened. The rocker area is clean. This is not a parts car. It's in good enough shape to be repaired.
      Saturday June 9th Be there
      http://scootersgtg.webs.com/

    4. Member upoo2's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 6th, 2005
      Location
      Lexington, KY
      Posts
      3,777
      Vehicles
      A1, A3
      08-19-2011 02:19 PM #2104
      There's another wrecked yellow base a few minutes from me. Kid really ****ed it up though.
      |CHA BOI|KHROME|RIMZOS|
      |Instagram: DEMRIMZ|

      |my build|

    5. Member dceola's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 21st, 2010
      Location
      Roanoke, VA
      Posts
      4,274
      Vehicles
      96 Golf Harlequin
      08-19-2011 02:33 PM #2105
      Quote Originally Posted by upoo2 View Post
      There's another wrecked yellow base a few minutes from me. Kid really ****ed it up though.
      isn't that the one where he basically folded in the rear quarters, roof, rockers and front end, but wont sell it for less than like a grand?
      '96 Golf Harlequin VR6, Chagal Blue base

    6. Member upoo2's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 6th, 2005
      Location
      Lexington, KY
      Posts
      3,777
      Vehicles
      A1, A3
      08-19-2011 02:39 PM #2106
      Quote Originally Posted by dceola View Post
      isn't that the one where he basically folded in the rear quarters, roof, rockers and front end, but wont sell it for less than like a grand?
      yep.
      |CHA BOI|KHROME|RIMZOS|
      |Instagram: DEMRIMZ|

      |my build|

    7. Member ClownCar139's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 11th, 2010
      Location
      KY
      Posts
      889
      Vehicles
      Harlequin
      08-20-2011 09:02 PM #2107
      Would anyone be interested in custom floor mats? I really want to get a set....

      They would have the VW logo and the Harlequin in multi colored letters with your cars # stitched after it. He said he needs at least 10 people to start a preorder.

      If it's only 5 people its $200 for ONLY fronts, 10 people is $150...so on so forth. It's a little more than I was expecting. Im asking about having my OEM VW floor mats done so if anyone else has a set we can figure out a group price.

      So everyone figure something out, please

    8. Member svorsp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 10th, 2007
      Location
      Simpsonville, SC
      Posts
      2,081
      Vehicles
      96 Harlequin, 73 Bronco
      08-20-2011 09:06 PM #2108
      That is more than I wanted to hear, but I am very interested.

    9. Member VWKW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 2008
      Location
      MKE
      Posts
      1,565
      Vehicles
      96 Rainbow VR, 97 golf 2.0, 95 VR GLS Jetta
      08-20-2011 11:14 PM #2109
      Yeah that's way to much. If it was like $50 I'd be down but I can find better things to buy for my car for that kind of cash. Keep me posted on what sending mine out would cost though.
      Saturday June 9th Be there
      http://scootersgtg.webs.com/

    10. Member BlueDevilCabby's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6th, 2006
      Location
      Grand Rapids, MI
      Posts
      5,584
      Vehicles
      97 Cabrio / 95 Harley Jetta / 94 GTI
      08-22-2011 08:47 AM #2110
      Quote Originally Posted by 09GRSuby View Post
      Would anyone be interested in custom floor mats? I really want to get a set....

      They would have the VW logo and the Harlequin in multi colored letters with your cars # stitched after it. He said he needs at least 10 people to start a preorder.

      If it's only 5 people its $200 for ONLY fronts, 10 people is $150...so on so forth. It's a little more than I was expecting. Im asking about having my OEM VW floor mats done so if anyone else has a set we can figure out a group price.

      So everyone figure something out, please
      I think I'd rather just have stock mats with the borders in the 4 colors...?

    11. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2010
      Location
      Herndon,VA
      Posts
      64
      Vehicles
      '96 Golf Harlequin, '97 Cabrio
      08-22-2011 02:59 PM #2111
      i would love to get that, but I need mats in general.

    12. Member BlueDevilCabby's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6th, 2006
      Location
      Grand Rapids, MI
      Posts
      5,584
      Vehicles
      97 Cabrio / 95 Harley Jetta / 94 GTI
      08-22-2011 04:06 PM #2112
      can someone take a picture of their seats head on? I've found someone who can print the material for me, I wana use it on my headliner...

    13. Member dceola's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 21st, 2010
      Location
      Roanoke, VA
      Posts
      4,274
      Vehicles
      96 Golf Harlequin
      08-22-2011 04:16 PM #2113
      Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilCabby View Post
      can someone take a picture of their seats head on? I've found someone who can print the material for me, I wana use it on my headliner...
      For serious? ??? do want.

      all i have are side/angled shots.
      '96 Golf Harlequin VR6, Chagal Blue base

    14. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 15th, 2008
      Location
      Ancaster, Ontario
      Posts
      130
      Vehicles
      1996 Halequin Golf VR6 #156
      08-22-2011 06:43 PM #2114
      hey guys, posting from the north here, well the VR swap is finally done and the car is finally on the road heres some rolling shots of the car from a couple weeks ago!





      SKITTLES
      All my work gets done by the fine folks over at SO FRESH Automotive!
      SO FRESH Automotive
      (905) 906 1764

    15. Member 95jetta17's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 20th, 2008
      Location
      York, PA
      Posts
      7,789
      Vehicles
      95 2.0 turbo, 97 vr6
      08-22-2011 06:44 PM #2115
      looks clean
      OG suede

      I survived epic thread 2011 never forget 11/11/11
      Quote Originally Posted by vastxpunk View Post
      You have a harness you forgot to plug back in, and you want to know where it goes? Back where you found it would be my guess..

    16. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 15th, 2008
      Location
      Ancaster, Ontario
      Posts
      130
      Vehicles
      1996 Halequin Golf VR6 #156
      08-22-2011 06:48 PM #2116
      Thanks! Thats why I bought her originally was due to the factory paint being in such good shape . All it needed was a polish and wax and tad a!

      Since those pics I have put on euro fender flares, which looks great but the rado steelies now need to go in favour of my RS's from my mkv so that it sits more flush
      SKITTLES
      All my work gets done by the fine folks over at SO FRESH Automotive!
      SO FRESH Automotive
      (905) 906 1764

    17. Member dceola's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 21st, 2010
      Location
      Roanoke, VA
      Posts
      4,274
      Vehicles
      96 Golf Harlequin
      08-22-2011 07:09 PM #2117
      vr swap eh? let's see under the hood!
      '96 Golf Harlequin VR6, Chagal Blue base

    18. Member VWKW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 2008
      Location
      MKE
      Posts
      1,565
      Vehicles
      96 Rainbow VR, 97 golf 2.0, 95 VR GLS Jetta
      08-22-2011 07:13 PM #2118
      I think there are quite a few of us with VR swaps YO


      Last edited by VWKW; 08-22-2011 at 07:39 PM.
      Saturday June 9th Be there
      http://scootersgtg.webs.com/

    19. Member dceola's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 21st, 2010
      Location
      Roanoke, VA
      Posts
      4,274
      Vehicles
      96 Golf Harlequin
      08-22-2011 08:32 PM #2119
      wow dude, that looks awesome. very nice

      if i can ever stop having to repair broken stuff on my and the g/f's cars, i'll be able to start with my vr swap... :/
      '96 Golf Harlequin VR6, Chagal Blue base

    20. Member BlueDevilCabby's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6th, 2006
      Location
      Grand Rapids, MI
      Posts
      5,584
      Vehicles
      97 Cabrio / 95 Harley Jetta / 94 GTI
      08-23-2011 07:28 AM #2120
      Quote Originally Posted by dceola View Post
      For serious? ??? do want.

      all i have are side/angled shots.
      Ya, it's like $30 a yard but I'm fine with that. I figured if I could get a good enough shot of the pattern I'd recreate it in illustrator so the print would look much better. I guess I could go through the 60 pages and see if there's one lol

    21. Member svorsp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 10th, 2007
      Location
      Simpsonville, SC
      Posts
      2,081
      Vehicles
      96 Harlequin, 73 Bronco
      08-23-2011 07:33 AM #2121
      Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilCabby View Post
      Ya, it's like $30 a yard but I'm fine with that. I figured if I could get a good enough shot of the pattern I'd recreate it in illustrator so the print would look much better. I guess I could go through the 60 pages and see if there's one lol
      I will get my son to shot several this afternoon and upload them for you.

    22. Member dceola's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 21st, 2010
      Location
      Roanoke, VA
      Posts
      4,274
      Vehicles
      96 Golf Harlequin
      08-23-2011 08:17 AM #2122
      Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilCabby View Post
      Ya, it's like $30 a yard but I'm fine with that. I figured if I could get a good enough shot of the pattern I'd recreate it in illustrator so the print would look much better. I guess I could go through the 60 pages and see if there's one lol
      is it just gonna be like a silk-screen pattern on the cloth, or is the cloth going to actually be stiched/dyed?
      '96 Golf Harlequin VR6, Chagal Blue base

    23. Member gogolfIII's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 9th, 2010
      Location
      York, PA
      Posts
      262
      Vehicles
      Mk3 4dr golf, Mk3 2dr golf
      08-23-2011 08:29 AM #2123
      Quote Originally Posted by Hound11 View Post
      hey guys, posting from the north here, well the VR swap is finally done and the car is finally on the road heres some rolling shots of the car from a couple weeks ago!





      mk3 =

    24. Member BlueDevilCabby's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6th, 2006
      Location
      Grand Rapids, MI
      Posts
      5,584
      Vehicles
      97 Cabrio / 95 Harley Jetta / 94 GTI
      08-23-2011 10:41 AM #2124
      Quote Originally Posted by svorsp View Post
      I will get my son to shot several this afternoon and upload them for you.


      Quote Originally Posted by dceola View Post
      is it just gonna be like a silk-screen pattern on the cloth, or is the cloth going to actually be stiched/dyed?
      I would assume silk screen, but not sure. I'm gonna order a sample first to see. But since it is going on the headliner I really don't care. I like my sport plaids too much to try and find a real harley interior or have one made

    25. Member dceola's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 21st, 2010
      Location
      Roanoke, VA
      Posts
      4,274
      Vehicles
      96 Golf Harlequin
      08-23-2011 10:49 AM #2125
      Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilCabby View Post
      I would assume silk screen, but not sure. I'm gonna order a sample first to see. But since it is going on the headliner I really don't care. I like my sport plaids too much to try and find a real harley interior or have one made
      yeah i figure silk screen as well.. that would be ok for the headliner, but it'd be damn nice to find someone that can make a replacement seat cloth...
      '96 Golf Harlequin VR6, Chagal Blue base

    Page 85 of 150 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •