Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Wastegate Bypass Regulator Valve N75 Part #

1. 04-22-2007 12:07 PM #1
      Does any have the part number off hand? and does it come with the three hoses and where do get those clamps?? 20 questions

2. 04-22-2007 03:21 PM #2
      Just do a search in this forum.

I have posted this before,and its a single item.The hoses don't come with it, but you don't need them.

As for the clips, you would be better of buying some ring to tighten them.

Just one word of advice.Tighten them GOOD but not THAT MUCH so as to not have any leaks, but also, be carefull of the plastic tips....

3. 04-22-2007 11:31 PM #3
      Quote, originally posted by GolfRS »
      Just do a search in this forum.

I have posted this before,and its a single item.The hoses don't come with it, but you don't need them.

As for the clips, you would be better of buying some ring to tighten them.

Just one word of advice.Tighten them GOOD but not THAT MUCH so as to not have any leaks, but also, be carefull of the plastic tips....

Plastic zipties also work for that valve very well. Don't have the part number handy though... sorry

Vehicles
      06 VW GLI
      04-23-2007 09:15 AM #4
      Quote, originally posted by .:R:. »
      Does any have the part number off hand?

The newest version of n-75 is part # 06-906-283-F and thats just the valve no hoses . Bob.G

Read below about mine and other fsi stage 3 owners bad experience and poor results with APR and there Stage 3 Kits. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ge-3-dyno-runs
      Quote Originally Posted by jhines_06gli View Post
      I'd say you have nothing to worry about, but then again.....you are driving a modified VW. You have EVERYTHING to worry about!!!
      -J. Hines

5. Member
      Vehicles
      '13 Golf R (fun) '97 Golf Jazz Ed. (daily)
      04-23-2007 01:16 PM #5
      Quote, originally posted by rracerguy717 »

The newest version of n-75 is part # 06F-906-283-F and thats just the valve no hoses . Bob.G